Gay information thread

Discussion in 'Pandora's Box' started by Annicus, Jan 4, 2013.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. I have to ask. Is justin beiber one of you?

2. Sadly many would try simply to be accepted and not hated. Not made to feel like an abomination, worthless, sinful etc.

3. I don't have a penis that's flesh mine are made of various materials but I've pounded the Hershey highway and never got any poo on anything.

4. He does look like a lesbian and with Selena they look like a lesbian couple :laughing:

5. if the bottom doesn't know how to clean himself its very possible but rarley if ever happens. NOw if your stupid enough to eat a huge meal before than ummmmm good luck but usually it won't happen

6. #26 xpixiex, Jan 5, 2013
    Last edited by a moderator: Jan 5, 2013
    There was this comedian actor on an old television quiz show. Apparently he was incredibly gay yet extremely hilarious.

If I recall correctly, very few people knew that he was gay. But he was actually quite obvious about it on the show.

EDIT: Found it!

The dude's name is Paul Lynde.

[ame]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=XcqNowVkav8[/ame]

7. The term faggot or fagot, meaning bundle of sticks, shows up around 1300 in English. It almost certainly came from Old French, possibly going back to Greek phakelos. Since those bundles of sticks were mainly used for fires, it's not surprising that the term came to mean burning sticks. Then there was that nasty business in medieval times where heretics were burned at the stake. Some later cites indicate heretics who repented and were spared a fiery death had to wear a picture of a faggot on their sleeve to show what might have been their fate. But no print evidence exists that homosexuals were referred to as faggots before the twentieth century, with the origin definitely in the U.S., not Britain.

The British continued to use the words fag and faggot as nouns, verbs and adjectives right through the early 20th century, never applying it to homosexuals at any time. To fag or to be a fag was a common term in British schools from the late 1700s and referred to a lower classman who performed chores for upperclassmen. While this term was also in vogue at Harvard in the first half of the 19th century, it died out by the mid-1800s in the U.S., leaving it in use only in England. Nineteenth century Britons also heard "faggot" used in reference to an ill-tempered woman, i.e., a ball-buster, a battleaxe, a shrew. That meaning of the term continued into the early 20th century, and the usage was gradually applied to children as well as women. The relationship, if any, between faggot-as-bundle-of-sticks and faggot-as-shrewish-woman is unknown.

The first known published use of the word faggot or fag to refer to a male homosexual appeared in 1914 in the U.S. It referred to a homosexual ball where the men were dressed in drag and called them "fagots (sissies)." Ernest Hemingway, in The Sun Also Rises (1926), included the line, "You're a hell of a good guy, and I'm fonder of you than anybody on earth. I couldn't tell you that in New York. It'd mean I was a faggot." A 1921 cite says, "Androgynes [are] known as 'fairies,' 'fags,' or 'brownies.'"

8. Harvey Bernard Milk (May 22, 1930 – November 27, 1978) was an American politician who became the first openly homosexual person to be elected to public office in California and the United States when he won a seat on the San Francisco Board of Supervisors. Politics and gay activism were not his early interests; he was not open about his homosexuality and did not participate in civic matters until around the age of 40, after his experiences in the counterculture of the 1960s.

Milk moved from New York City to settle in San Francisco in 1972 amid a migration of gay men to the Castro District. He took advantage of the growing political and economic power of the neighborhood to promote his interests, and ran unsuccessfully for political office three times. His theatrical campaigns earned him increasing popularity, and Milk won a seat as a city supervisor in 1977, part of the broader social changes the city was experiencing.

Milk served almost 11 months in office and was responsible for passing a stringent gay rights ordinance for the city. On November 27, 1978, Milk and Mayor George Moscone were assassinated by Dan White, another city supervisor who had recently resigned but wanted his job back. Milk's election was made possible by and was a key component of a shift in San Francisco politics. The assassinations and the ensuing events were the result of continuing ideological conflicts in the city.

Despite his short career in politics, Milk became an icon in San Francisco and a martyr in the gay community. In 2002, Milk was called "the most famous and most significantly open LGBT official ever elected in the United States".[1]Anne Kronenberg, his final campaign manager, wrote of him: "What set Harvey apart from you or me was that he was a visionary. He imagined a righteous world inside his head and then he set about to create it for real, for all of us. Milk was posthumously awarded the Presidential Medal of Freedom in 2009.

9. This page has some issues
    Lesbianism is the sexual and romantic desire between females. There are far fewer historical mentions of lesbianism than male homosexuality, possibly due to many historical writings and records focusing primarily on men. An example of lesbianism being illegal comes from records of the late Middle Ages (1300-1500). Laws created during the Inquisition in Spain and the Holy Roman Empire specifically mention lesbianism (as well as male sodomy). England has never had any laws outlawing lesbianism, and at times (particularly the 17th-19th centuries) lesbianism has been accepted, and even encouraged in England. Several laws were proposed in the early years of the United States (as well as during the colonial times), including a very specific law proposed by Thomas Jefferson in the 1780s, but none were ever enacted, and in some cases, rejected all together.

10. I'll do my bit for helping homosexuality.

[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=euXQbZDwV0w]EAT DA POO POO - YouTube[/ame]

11. For other uses, see Sappho (disambiguation).

Bust inscribed Sappho of Eressos, Roman copy of a Greek original of the 5th century BCE
    Sappho (pron.: /ˈsæfoʊ/; Attic Greek Σαπφώ [sapːʰɔ̌ː], Aeolic Greek Ψάπφω [psápːʰɔː]) was a Greek lyric poet, born on the island of Lesbos. The Alexandrians included her in the list of nine lyric poets. Her birth was sometime between 630 and 612 BCE, and it is said that she died around 570 BCE, but little is known for certain about her life. The bulk of her poetry, which was well-known and greatly admired throughout antiquity, has been lost, but her immense reputation has endured through surviving fragments.

12. The Stonewall riots were a series of spontaneous, violent demonstrations by members of the gay community against a police raid that took place in the early morning hours of June 28, 1969, at the Stonewall Inn, in the Greenwich Village neighborhood of New York City.

American gays and lesbians in the 1950s and 1960s faced a legal system more anti-homosexual than those of some Warsaw Pact countries.[note 1][2] Early homophile groups in the U.S. sought to prove that gay people could be assimilated into society, and they favored non-confrontational education for homosexuals and heterosexuals alike. The last years of the 1960s, however, were very contentious, as many social movements were active, including the African American Civil Rights Movement, the Counterculture of the 1960s, and antiwar demonstrations. These influences, along with the liberal environment of Greenwich Village, served as catalysts for the Stonewall riots.

Very few establishments welcomed openly gay people in the 1950s and 1960s. Those that did were often bars, although bar owners and managers were rarely gay. The Stonewall Inn, at the time, was owned by the Mafia.[3][4] It catered to an assortment of patrons, but it was known to be popular with the poorest and most marginalized people in the gay community: drag queens, representatives of a newly self-aware transgender community, effeminate young men, hustlers, and homeless youth. Police raids on gay bars were routine in the 1960s, but officers quickly lost control of the situation at the Stonewall Inn, and attracted a crowd that was incited to riot. Tensions between New York City police and gay residents of Greenwich Village erupted into more protests the next evening, and again several nights later. Within weeks, Village residents quickly organized into activist groups to concentrate efforts on establishing places for gays and lesbians to be open about their sexual orientation without fear of being arrested.

After the Stonewall riots, gays and lesbians in New York City faced gender, class, and generational obstacles to becoming a cohesive community. Within six months, two gay activist organizations were formed in New York, concentrating on confrontational tactics, and three newspapers were established to promote rights for gays and lesbians. Within a few years, gay rights organizations were founded across the U.S. and the world. On June 28, 1970, the first Gay Pride marches took place in Los Angeles, Chicago, and New York commemorating the anniversary of the riots. Similar marches were organized in other cities. Today, Gay Pride events are held annually throughout the world toward the end of June to mark the Stonewall riots.

13. Does it ever bother you that so many people are ignorant about homosexuals?

Do you ever want to just strike ignorant fucks down with righteous fury?

Less deep, but do you feel being attracted to the same sex gives you a better insight into how to please your partners, as you have the same genitals and understand how they function, sweet spots, etc etc?

14. Yes 100%. You just know all the right moves lol. At least right off the bat you do. I imagine once straight people get more experience they get just as good as pleasing their partners.

15. It does bother me and it frustrates me as well. I have hope one day it'll be better.

Sometimes I wanna start a rainbow posse and best dumbasses but I'm better than that.

Yes indeed. I have a built in map of pleasure spots, I ain't never had no complaints ;)

16. [ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Mq0MdXnZem0]Rocko's Modern Life - Rocko likes rainbows - YouTube[/ame]

17. what does it mean when one gay says to the other gay that he ruined his bottoms ass with his meatstick?

18. First off they are people not just gay and it means someone got pounded in the ass too hard....

19. First gay kiss on American tv was between Jack and Ethan on Dawsons Creek.

20. Hey, at least I don't have poop on my weiner.:laughing:

Seriously though I remember babysitting twins for my moms friend. They started arguing and one of them said this to the other and I couldn't stop laughing.:eek::smoking:

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.