2013 UKs Outdoor Guerilla Grows - Epic-Adventures...

Discussion in 'Growing Marijuana Outdoors' started by billyeye101, Jan 3, 2013.

1. Morning anyway:wave: i'm off to work soon.

Defo grab an auto prob a small height 1.

2. #42 OGgarfield, Jan 7, 2013
    Last edited by a moderator: Jan 7, 2013
    Morning:D My friend & I were considering doing something pretty crazy this year, if anyone has any thoughts on this idea or think its plain terrible do tell me (this is alongside my greenhouse grow)

We are gonna find decent guerilla location if we can, there are plenty where I live as I live in the middle of nowhere. Keen to find some cheap auto seeds and try to plant 20 or so in our own soil in the ground, the soil around here isn't really good enough. See if we can get a sort of outdoor sea of green going somewhere, I can't see why this wouldn't work as autos are pretty small and unnoticeable, plus where I live is a benefit.

3. Mornin! Im well up for this. I'll be sprinkling some autos this year

4. what sort of yield do you expect to get with them ?

5. Whey aye proper sesh1 m8 hope ya do it.. sweeeeeet:hello::hello::hello:

You from UK i need latitude and is it autos only for you? welcome aboard anyway:wave::wave::wave:

haha prob an eight lol:D:D:D:D

6. Autos only for me, im starting 20 under a mh for a week then taking them for transplant. Urm I'll have to get bAck to you. And yes midlands

7. MH nice one but take plants outside for few hours then bring them back in under MH for few days, this will cause less stress when they go out completely.

I'm starting outdoors from germinating so my seedlings will be use to the light already, but they are going under a bush in mini greenhouse like 2ft tall 2ft wide, so all is swell:D

Your babies will be so lush man!

8. Next week I'm off work for a week so will be buying all my mediums:D digging holes around week after then add the medium, so it can cook till march:cool:

goooooood time all:smoking:

9. looks like spikes got his plan DOWN! after last years attempt :hello:
    down in the ground boys oh yes!

I hope everyones gettin stuck in all it takes is one 4/20 and everyone in the right place and the right time smoking weed on camera and this is already legal
    :devious:

SO LETS DO IT!!!!

CYA THERE GUYS ;) :D :wave:

10. I'm a total noob when it comes to growing 3 plants failed last year in gorilla soil, this year I was gunna try Alaskan thunder fuck, I've heard it grows very well in the uks outdoor climate, can anyone vouch tht fact? like I said I'm a total noob, my longitude is 52.844

11. I heard that too, unfortunately I can't find anywhere that has them
    try Alaskan Ice its quite similar

12. Yes in ground it is m8!!!!:D:D:D:D totally understand the theory behind it muwhahahaha:devious:

Big 8fter for me

Anything grown in Alaska will grow in our climate so for the dutch as well, hope that helps;) i did my research on a lot of strains that grow well in our climate:rolleyes:

Ice is nice hmmmmm yum yum:smoking: defo go for the Ice:smoking:

13. #53 billyeye101, Jan 8, 2013
    Last edited: Jan 8, 2013
    mad info i found on that Alaskan Thunder Fuck

The following speaks to soil growers only, hydro is not my thing. It is also important to remember that the ATF I am describing here is not Sagarmartha's imitation strain, but the real deal which has been grown since the seventies and maintained by many different heads and groups in and around Northern California for the past several decades: Very high yielding strain which produces chunky, airy nugs whos weight quickly bends the apical stem in half. Not the frostiest strain in the world under 12/12 lighting but can become very heavily trichomed under shorter days and longer nights. Outdoors plants can yield up to five pounds if grown correctly and to the proper size before budset occurs. The smell while growing is reminiscent of orange candy or grapefruits and becomes much more pungent upon curing. Pistils are ridiculousy long and thin compared to some other strains. Even to harvest you are sure to see new calyxes/pistils appearing everywhere due to the fact that the plant never seems to stop flowring. Resin maturation under twelve hours of lighting can be a problem because of the environ that the strain hails from and so a few days of darkness before harvesting can be beneficial to attain the desired levels of cannibinoids such as CBD, CBDA, CBN, etc. The stretch is fairly short and budset should occur within two weeks of switching your lights to 12/12. This strain likes acid; I keep my PH at 5.5 and they blow up something fierce everytime. ATF is a moderate feeder and can be prone to lockout if PH falls out of the desired range or too much fertilizer is applied in too short a period of time. Topping or training is recommended because of the lengthyness of the plants internodal spacing while stretching and they can become particularly tall. Using dowels is also recommended since the plants tend to fall under their own weight . Simply staking the apical stem and not granting the side branches support will result in buds lying on the floor and broken branches towards the tops. Temperature is also important as colder weather can make the strain succeptible to powder mildew and a variety of other illnesses, and temperatures that are too hot can cause the plant to begin producing male flowers. 75-85 degress is the perfect range with anything above or below this range being slightly risky. From start (beginning of 12/12) to finish the total flowering time should be around 9 1/2 weeks to 1 1/2 weeks depending on preference. ATF can flower almost idefinatly and given the right amount of time (generally 12-14 weeks) produces high levels of CBD and CBN. Smoking ATF is great. The citrus flavor comes through in the smoke with minty undertones and hints of chocolate. The high is intense and lasts for an average amount of time. The stone can be described ad heady with a slight body buzz. A bag of ATF should fool most people into thinking that it weighs more than it actually does because of how airy airy the buds can be. Overall, if you can find the real ATF which I just described and you are a grower, I would jump at the chance to grow this strain. If you are a smoker and find this strain in a dispensary or at the weed man's house, try it, you'll like it. However, I wouldn't look too forward to finding the real thing and you will most likely have to settle for Sagarmartha's Northern Lights cross which they labeled Matanuska Valley Thunderfuck because they thought the real strain was dead (Guess they either didn't look hard enough are aren't connected enough).

Busted i wouldn grow this not in my climate like.. from spike

14. has everyone got there grow spots sorted ?
    Anyone got photos ?

15. #55 billyeye101, Jan 8, 2013
    Last edited: Jan 8, 2013
    Will have spot all cleared and ready for digging holes by end of week.

Got Big Bang 2, Purple Maroc & KC Brains Mango.

My mini green house should look a bit like this - [​IMG]

UK good strains
    http://cannabis-seeds-uk-direct.11il.com/best-outdoor-cannabis-seeds/

16. Where can I get that greenhouse mate? thanks

17. Subbed

Coll thread never thought bout growin out side there's nowhere remote enough for my likeing 54 N

18. I've got lowryder 2 for a hopefully stealthy grow, they are also supposed to be very tough and therefore great outdoor. When is everyone else starting to plant? And are lowryder 2 plants any good?

19. B&Q should have similar or shadesofgreen, i'm going this afternoon to price everything up:devious:

I've added your name to the list but only if you try it outdoors:D and welcome to the fine ass thread!!:wave:

I'm planting in March and everyone is starting April/May i think oh and welcome:wave:

OFF to work NOW!:devious:

20. I'll be startin mine under a 250w. I'll be using cheap seeds so ill just be digging holes, filling with all mix with an inch of pebbles, 10 % pertile. hopefully this should work?