Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

WA Medical- Lavender, Purple Wonder, Grandaddy Purp, White Rhino

Discussion in 'Marijuana Stash Box' started by datt420, Jan 1, 2013.

1. Picked up some more, 4 strains, but I don't think I took a pic of the rhino

Attached Files:

2. damn bro. i've been looking for white rhino. i know i'll come by it sometime.
    i can't wait.

3. Nice dude! The two on the right look fire

Not to be a dick either, but try to organize your thread better. I can't really tell what's what in those pictures. A smoke report would be nice too, just saying haha.

Have a good new year and happy smoking

4. Word, I've thought about it before, I i get this medical all the time, but I usually only do smoke reports for what I grow, because that's the only way i'm sure its really that strain. I mean, most of what I get is labeled, but not all of it is, and its not like i'm the one picking it up at the dispensary, or even the person getting it from that person.

But ya, I do usually organize it better, I was in a hurry for some reason.

The bud on the left is Lavender, on the right is Purple Wonder.

The bag on the bottom is the same Lavender, the one on top is the Grandaddy Purp.

And the labels, i'm not sure if i'm supposed to show those....I usually don't, I just didn't have many pics, and by the time I thought about it the bud was pretty much gone.

5. Sweet buds man. They look taste-rific. :confused_2: