Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

Something interesting I heard tonight on History Channel's 'Drug Inc.'

Discussion in 'Apprentice Marijuana Consumption' started by MarijuanaFlux, Dec 31, 2012.

1. There was a couple not bothering anyone smoking a blunt in their car in Detroit. He then proceeded to make the judgement on camera that thes two were probably involved in marijuana smuggling or waiting on a deal completely defaming these two on camera for smoking. The police officer mentioned that the maximum fine for being caught is 5,000 and the minimum is 1,000. Seems a bit extreme for such a harmless drug right? Compare that to the thousands of alchohol related deaths every year. That wasn't the point of this thread though! The policer officer also mentioned that if the two caught knew how many people died because of the marijuana then they would think twice about smoking it. It made me laugh a little inside because it's just propaganda and I have less respect for the producers of this show.

First you mention something like that but you have absolutely nothing to base it of off. What kind of deaths exactly, piggy? Smoking it? There's been no proof any weed related deaths. The drug war? What does that have to do with the people smoking it? It's just funny to me because it seems that whenever someone is drunk driving and gets caught of these shows they never mention any kind of deaths or that the person should've thought twice about drinking.

Seeing this tonight got me heated so I'm about to go get :smoking:.

Happy toking :wave:

2. Pigs gonna pig.

3. Drugs inc. been watching the marathon all day. Thy bald headed CBP agent was a complete dick about only having one joint.