Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

Am I Being Ripped Off? Is This Weed Worth The Price?

Discussion in 'Apprentice Marijuana Consumption' started by MrGoatington, Dec 30, 2012.

1. Best title I could think of to get some answers while still remaining relevant. I know I'm not actually being directly ripped off as I am pretty good friends with my guy, but I would like to know if I am paying proper price for the goods.

Here's a picture of what I am currently getting:
    Nude Nugs

This I believe is homegrown and so it doesn't have a name, it's not a popular strain or anything as far as I know.

I pay:

$20 for a dub which should be around 1.75 grams

$40 for 1/8

I haven't bought a 1/4 yet but I'd imagine it would be $70-80 while an ounce, if there was zero discount would be $320.

Also, as a bonus, if anybody would like to offer up some names for this strain, it smells just like red wine and it most definitely gets the job done :smoking:

What quality of weed is this? I doubt it would be considered Shwag or anything like that.

2. Thats a solid pickup.

Price is within range. little high on the O.

3. Looks good to me op , but it depends where you are to know if those prices are good . No one is going to know what strain that is :gone:

4. You're getting pretty dank bud for some pretty dank prices man. Good pickup :)

5. Call it the cryptkeeper.

6. Good stuff dude, ounces should be around $280-300 though, depends on your situation obviously :hello:

7. A dub is 2.0. You get the name from the phenotype of the plant I believe. of it's completely unknown I call it Turkish coffee lol

8. Unless you weigh it out and no the weights are legit, you don't know for sure if you're getting ripped

those nugs are very nice though

9. if i had to give it a name, i would probably say champagne kush.. just cause of the wine taste you said.. as far as appearance, i've come by a lot of champagne kush, every batch looking different then the last. although, its always dizzank. but i'm not sure, the prices are a little low for that strain. (good pickup tho.)

10. A dub is $20 :hello:

11. where i am i get a gram for $20, 8th for $55-$60, quarter for $90-$110, half for $200, and a O for $380-$400.....

12. A dub is 1.4, 1.5, since it's only $5 past a gram. It's what it is here at least, haha.

13. You're in a better situation than thousands of poor souls all across America

14. looks good to me..

15. That bud looks pretty damn good for that price. You're lucky

16. lol $20 for a dub which should be around 1.75 grams???

and you're asking if you get ripped off? nothing to say

17. its a decent price. I'd pay at most what you're paying. I wouldn't pay any more than that. but it looks dank as hell.

18. Have you taken high school biology or even 8th grade biology?

Do you know what a phenotype is?

19. Pretty solid prices, maybe a little high on the ounce, but everywhere is different. There was just a thing on tv an hour ago and the prices of weed in Hawaii are crazy! Like 30-60 for a GRAM!

20. a dub should just refer to a 20$ sack, and around here for that nug, it could go 20-25$ a gram. for 20$, you get a 1/16, yeah your not getting ripped off. atleast not in my area.