Welcome to Grasscity Forums
Register now to gain access to all of our features. Once registered and logged in, you will be able to create topics, post replies to existing threads, give reputation to your fellow members, get your own private messenger, post status updates, manage your profile and so much more. This message will be removed once you have signed in.
Login to Account Create an Account

how many bowls in an eighth?

• Please log in to reply

rwilliams

rwilliams

stoned out of my mind

• Registered Upgraded
  • 1,311 posts
Hi guys I was wondering the average number of bowls you get out of an eighth.... cause this bag looked a little skimp and I only smoked 4 bowls and I only have about 1-2 bowls worth left.... looks like .75g.... How many bowls do you get out of your eighths???? I usually never count that's why I don't know, but I think most of my eighths are fatter than this, it looked like maybe 2.5, what you yall think?

Similar Topics: how many bowls in an eighth?     x

crystalbud

crystalbud

• Registered Upgraded
  • 375 posts
depends on how big ur bowl is, but usually more than 10

crystalbud

crystalbud

• Registered Upgraded
  • 375 posts
also if you need to save cash or w/e, get a onie/bat, they save soooo much weed

dopenugz

dopenugz

Puffin' That Tropical

• Registered Upgraded
  • 1,545 posts
anywhere from 11.6 if its per .3g a bowl which is about usually what i smoke ina bowl

could be anywhere from 10-15+ depending on how fluffy it is and all that

edit: shit i fucked that post up but im too lazy high to edit yall get the point

sky dog

sky dog

the way of the future

• Bronze Member
  • 12,970 posts

shortbus_ryda

shortbus_ryda

• Registered Upgraded
  • PipPipPip
  • 78 posts
every now and then i'll try and count but then i always end up either losing count or jsut forgetting to :smoking: ......i know i usually get a few more than 4 tho

imaginepeacee

imaginepeacee

• Registered Upgraded
  • PipPipPip
  • 45 posts
my pipe packs .5 g so id get only about 7ish right? ha

s0ad05

s0ad05

Burn One Down

• Old School
  • 850 posts
whoa you guys are like ... intelligent

When I have an 8th.....im too stoned to count. I usually stop packing bowls when the weed is gone.

Shakedown

Shakedown

• Registered Upgraded
  • 224 posts

whoa you guys are like ... intelligent

When I have an 8th.....im too stoned to count. I usually stop packing bowls when the weed is gone.

WTF?? I hope this post was a joke. Too stoned to count, who says that?

Rwilliams, are you seriously asking how many bowls in an eighth? Have you ever had one before? Do you really need to ask this question or are you a super noob? Only you know how big your bowl is, and I'm hoping that with 500+ posts on a marijuana forum you would have smoked an eighth of your own weed by now. Come on man

Only Live Once

Only Live Once

HTML rulez d00d

• Registered Upgraded
  • 2,619 posts
In my experience,I've found a gram lasts me four bowls.
So,seeing as an eigth is 3.5 grams,an eigth lasts me roughly 14 bowls.

emrandel

emrandel

Old School Stoner

• Old School
  • 2,076 posts
Any eighth should give you 10 fat bowls. Like a million other people have already said... 10-15 bowls. You obviously got shorted, if it looks short and isn't rediculously dense then you got taken out like a bitch. You got maybe 2 to 2.5 grams if you're saying your bags only 6ish bowls.

hitmanbob

hitmanbob

• Registered Upgraded
  • 501 posts
yah that sounds a little skimpy. the weed in my area is always dank as fuck so whenever i buy "an eighth" its not a true eighth, but rather $40 worth of weed. ive only got a true eighth once, and in that i got 3 js and a peach cone blunt. my j's are about 3-4 bowls each and the blunt was the rest, and it was full

2 door cut

2 door cut

im high bitch

• Registered Upgraded
  • 618 posts
for me i usually pack like .1's and those get me fine.... so 3.5 grams would be 35 .1 bowls :-D

ideal

ideal

Waddup

• Old School
  • 1,463 posts
hmmmm 3.5 grams each bown being ruffly .5 grams so .5 x 3.5 = 7 bowls

Opivy

Opivy

Nova Police

• Old School
  • 4,685 posts
i dunno, alot of bowls

Vicious

Vicious

Astral Finish

• Registered Upgraded
  • 8,864 posts
10+ big bowls but if you pack pursies a lot.

sometimesitrip

sometimesitrip

• Registered Upgraded
  • 503 posts
I usually get anywhere from 10 to 16, but average is 12 to 14. It all depends on your bowl though and the density of the nug and stuff. If your trying to judge whether your being shorted or not, id just get a scale.

Frozen Smoke

Frozen Smoke

• Registered Upgraded
  • 442 posts
since i mix with tobacco a bowl i smoke has usually like 0,1g of weed, so i can smoke 35 bowls out of it. Of course sometimes i pack bigger bowls, so I'l get like 25-30 out of it.

Zimed

Zimed

Banned

• Banned by Moderators
  • 1,164 posts
Get a small bowl, and you can get, 15-16 bowls. Like a peanut bowl.

twave33

twave33

• Registered Upgraded
  • 1,647 posts
I would say anywhere around 10 or so. Thats what I usually get out of it but it depends on what piece I use. I have a pipe that fits probobly .75 or close to it.

1 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users