Responded to a Casual Encouter post...

Discussion in 'General' started by oceansgreen, Dec 27, 2012.

1. He was prolly into the cuckold thing

2. See, any shit like this is super sketchy; you have to wonder why the hell would they take this shit to craigslist? Logic would tell you, go to a bar since bars are full of dudes that are desperate to get laid and need them to be drunk to get lucky and whores that will go home with yuh for free drinks.. why go to craigslist? to rob and or murder of course!

3. did you get vag or azz OP?

4. alright, glad the blades are willing to warn me, i always carry some form of protection so im not too worried

now some scoop on whats happenin

her names kelly and she wants me to meet the other guy, simply for talking, no faggotry, just meeting so that he can vouch for me not being a mad man as she says she's ran into some crazy people as well

so i texted him for a meetup and pics of her so well see where it goes, and if just in case it is the craigslist killer... bye blades:p

5. "shes ran into some crazy people"

you mean she is crazy and crazy people have ran through her

Buzzwell if this is what 2012 brings I cant wait for 2013

6. both kinds of protection? you should have to use one of them during this encounter

7. So.... OP is dead...

8. I am pretty sure at least 50% of people looking to hook up on Craig's list are bat shit crazy, so if you meet up with her and she is normal, that means it you.....

9. [ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Pi7gwX7rjOw]3-Way (The Golden Rule) (feat. Justin Timberlake & Lady Gaga) - YouTube[/ame]

10. LOL, nice vid

going to meet her friend tomorrow afternoon so we can both assess the situation and make sure the other party aint crazy
    i'll let you know if im bat-shit insane then, ok?

and specifics i guess one of the two people she had trouble with just wanted her and wouldnt do anything if the other guy was i nthe room, the other guy was a druggie i guess or somethin like that, not plnnnin on makin craigslist a regular place to hook up by any means but i got pics today and damn shes hot so i cant wait to bang this chick anyway

11. friend determined im not insane and she'd like me, but holidays and conflicting schedules have kinda stopped any secondary meeting... at least thats the story i got lol

12. Subbed for pics and awesome story

13. That's what they want you to think. Next thing you know, you'll be sleeping one night when they break into your house and smother you in chloroform... Have fun being a lamp shade!

14. pics after the bang?

15. never got to smash OP

threesome almost got HIV fail

16. So you agreed to fuck a girl with another dude? that aint real man....nah, that aint real at all.

17. God damn it!

I came in here seeing that this was from like a week ago and expecting a damn conclusion to the story!

[​IMG]