Responded to a Casual Encouter post...

Discussion in 'General' started by oceansgreen, Dec 27, 2012.

1. Tonight.
    Was a woman lookin to get DP from me and a guy whos a fwb, figured, eh wth, so long as they are disease free, and not ugly im down:p
    no pics that show any distinguishing features cus i dont wanna be a dick and post up someones face on the interwebs for the world to see but i shall deliver with a story *cue monoglass sir meme*

really no need to share this with the city but the threads ive seen on similar topics made me laugh so much i had to:eek:

2. subbed to see what happens

3. Man that's just a little nasty

4. Your dicks will touch and you'll look into eachothers eyes, thus becoming gay.
    The girl will finish herself off to you and your mate serving eachother one up the ass.

5. #5 Big Juice, Dec 27, 2012
    Last edited by a moderator: Dec 27, 2012
    You can have a little accidental ball scrapage, that's almost a natural part of dp. But once you and the other dude make eye contact once, even for a single second, the sex of the individual you have your dick in becomes irrelevant...

Because you are now gay.

6. op and his friend and only bringing a girl in the mix as an excuse...

its cool if u guys wanna tickle buttholes...

its cool its 2012

7. What's a fwb? And wtf so two randome people invited you to have a three way with another man over craigslist? Well somebody will be wearing your skin in they're basement hope it was worth it

8. ^FWB = Friend with benefits

9. [quote name='"Big Juice"']You can have a little accidental ball scrapage, that's almost a natural part of dp. But once you and the other dude make eye contact once, even for a single second, the sex of the individual you have your dick in becomes irrelevant...

Because you are now gay.[/quote]

I think op is aleady aware of his gayness. He did say his buddy is a fwb

10. i think its the friend of the girl... i dont think hes fucking his friend.

11. Is the second guy his fwb or her fwb?

12. From what I gathered the girl posted the ad and him and his buddy are fwb, unless op is a girl but that would make the title of the thread a bit misleading

Nope nm reread it for the 5th time. The girl who posted the ad has a fwb and op is gonna join them

13. Everybody knows that nothing is gay unless your balls touch.

14. Nothing is gay unless you are sexually attracted to the guy.

15. its not gay if theres techno music playing.

16. That's not true

I'd say penis touching regardless of attraction is pretty gay

17. Im not sure about all this penis touching but i do want to hear the story, could entail some lulz.

18. whatever floats your boat I suppose lol

19. fuck if you gonna go with craigslist DP with strangers is the way to go