Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

Best Marijuana in the World

Discussion in 'Seasoned Marijuana Users' started by Heineken420, Sep 20, 2006.

1. Best I ever had was some an old friend had. Was before i started growing my own and i helped with his since cancer made it hard for him to get around, so he'd either give me freebies or cut me extreme deals.

Well, a couple years before he died he bred his own. Acapulco Gold x White Widow. She was a beauty, and he used her as a mother till he died. I got her and flowered her and DAMN. Only got maybe 4 oz off her, but that was the smoothest smoke and best high i've ever had. Infomercials will never be that entertaining again. XD

Sent from my SCH-S720C using Grasscity Forum mobile app

2. My favorite strains for potency are LSD or Train wreck. Both are said to be around 25% thc and I believe it from what I've smoked.

3. the best weed in the world is when you have weed

• Agree Agree x 1
    • Funny Funny x 1
  4. Anyone can claim they found the best weed, but the one thing they will always say is that they don't have it anymore. That's because this shit comes and leaves as the growers pick new phenotypes to add into their gardens. Basically they look for good genetics (white widows, OGs, landraces, and ect) to find the perfect mix to breed in their gardens. Every once in a while they find a great phenotype, take the chemdawg seed found in the early 90,s at a Greatful Dead concert for example. that mix breed seed found in the bottom of a bag created a legendary phenotype, that can be found all over the world. To find the best weed you must wait... and keep that extra 20 for a gram just in case. :)

5. death star. non subjective. fact. frickin lazer beams shooting off in your mouth maaan.

• Agree Agree x 1
  6. It was definitely worth knocking the dust from this 15 year old thread to tell us that lol.

• Funny Funny x 2
  7. Reported

8. It all depends how you're feeling. If you're feeling great and want to celebrate, hybrid and sativas are good. If you're raging and need to calm down, indica and hybrid is good.

If you want to relax and chill for the day, bubba kush is good, and pretty much any indica kush is good for that.

Hybrids are the best for regular smokers that need to function as well.

If you really really want to get fucked up.... consume a lot of powerful sativas for a few weeks.... lol, it can have a carry over affect sometimes.

• Like Like x 1
  9. The white Tahoe cookies I grew last year stands up at least for now, its all personal preference anyway. What tastes best and gets you high is all that matters.

10. Best weed I ever had was back in the Eighties.
    Don't know the strain name, but it was hairy.
    It had little red hairs that were about the size
    of eyelashes covering the buds.

11. I’d take a mid 20s % THC with 3-4% terpenes any day over a 30%+ THC with 1.5% terpenes .:thumbsup:
    It’s all about the synergy between the cannabinoids and the terps folks!

12. Well that maybe the way I go now that my taste buds are coming back! I quit dabbing a month ago

Sent from my SM-N960U using Grasscity Forum mobile app

13. I don't know what its THC ratio was, but the best weed I ever had was in the 1970s, the legendary Thai Stick which was grown in, and imported from, Thailand in Southeast Asia.

• Like Like x 1
  14. The best growers are in NW California, known as the Emerald Triangle. Other then a few obscure landrace strains spread around the world, that's the deal!

• Like Like x 1
  15. Best bud I ever had was some stuff from Africa called "monkey paw". Hell I didn't think it was possible to get that high from weed.
    Currently I deal with a friend who is a licenced medical grower and was a chemist for the industry before legalization. He routinely grows stuff that is 35-37% THC and it is choice weed. One of the strains he grows is called Lucid Blue. It's a nice clear headed high but man, you are f**king HIGH. You can almost hear colours after smoking that stuff. Okay, slight exaggeration there but it's damn impressive bud. He also grows a few different Pink strains that are amazing for pain relief and getting you stoned. His proprietary 'Pink Panther' strain is probably the best of his Pinks and aptly named. Sitting at 35.7% THC levels, the high starts off slowly with a light buzz and nice warm body tingle, almost like it's stalking you, waiting for the right moment to pounce. And then it pounces like a panther, knocking you on your ass, locking you in place and leaving you pondering the existence of air travel and the subliminal effect it has on donuts.

• Like Like x 2
    • Funny Funny x 1
  16. If we're talking which area grows the best weed, my money is on B.C. I have yet to be disappointed with anything I've smoked from there. Even when Dubya was President he called B.C. bud a serious public health threat because of its potency. The silly bugger.

• Like Like x 1
  17. I have Canadians that come down here and they said their BC bud doesn't compare to what we grow down here

Sent from my SM-N960U using Grasscity Forum mobile app

18. Jolly rancher has been the strongest I’ve grown so far

19. For some people the grass is always greener on the other side. No pun intended. The problem is in Canada, the Fed initially put a limit on potency. It was near impossible to buy rec shop weed that was much over 25% THC levels until recently. On top of that, most of it is tumble weed. Get some nice hand-trimmed, small batch cannabis from BC and you're on your way to terpy flavour town. And you'll be high AF while you're there.