-Pre employment test on Wednesday for a very important job.
-Last time I smoked was last saturday (8 days). I smoked 1 week before that (15 days). Before that, it had been 2 more weeks (29 days).
-I am 6' 170 with only 9% body fat.
-Completed 1 hr cardio workouts for 6 of the last 8 days
-Started taking 2000mg Niacin and 8 cranberry extract pills everyday starting Friday (2 days ago).
-Took home test today and the line is visible, but very very faint. Results are posted below.
-Test on Wednesday is a lab test. Cutoff level is unknown.
Few questions I have:
1. Is this faint line passing or failing?
2. Should I keep working out or stop and eat fatty foods?
3. When should I keep taking Niacin? I have read if they detect too much Niacin and fail you. Btw, I know its not healthy, so dont tell me to stop for health reasons. I would give my liver for this job.
4. Other than diluting on day of, what else can I do to cleanse the THC out of my body?
5. Could it be working out the last 4 days making me "fail" today, and by Wednesday if I'm lazy and eat fried food and cheeseburgers Ill be fine?
6. What is the average cutoff level for pre-employment lab screening?
Thanks in advance for any valuable information given. I know that's a lot of questions, but this job is extremely important to me and I will lose close to 10k and disappoint a lot of people if I fail. Also, please do not tell me to search the forum, bc I already have and cant find all the answers I need. I have done plenty of research and obviously am still unsure, but the main reason for posting is to find out whether such a faint line is passing or failing?
Edited by uscsmoker420, 23 December 2012 - 08:18 PM.