No Fap Thread

Discussion in 'Fitness, Health & Nutrition' started by Thenewgrower42, Dec 23, 2012.

1. Oh damn. I just thought cuz wacking it sounds like fapfapfapfap.

2. Forgot to post got high and my hand made a move on me.

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SGH-I337 using Grasscity Forum mobile app

3. This... is... SPARTA!

4. here i go...yesterday morning was the last time i beat my dick

im doing this to increase libido
    lets see how long i make it.

5. hello fellow blades. Havent been on here in about 3 years. Whats new?

6. This thread is dead but I have had many panic attacks in the past couple months I noticed no fap decreases the intensity and frequency of them but if I am in an unfamiliar crowded place I frsk out and feel like I'm gonna pass out its a crippling thing and I don't want to pursue girls or go outside of my comfort zone. Every time I do I feel like I'm gonna pass out and die and my thoughts become clouded I just want to be removed from the situation.

Anxiety sucks I'm not exaggerating like most people who claim they have anxiety.

I don't wanna go on mess and haven't smoked in 8 months now idk no fap helps a little so I guess I'll stick with it.

7. lmfao this guy, like, look at this fucking reply lmao

No fap isn't really that hard in itself, it's realizing once you're X amount of the way into it that you truly looked to it that often that cuts deep, kind of like a T-break.

8. inconceivable. my only resource to getting off because no girl has touched me in my private area. i live life on the diagon-alley

9. I'll stop if I have a kinky girl

10. Everyone do a one handed clap for me today. My hands are full..

11. This thread is kinda pathetic lol. Just don't pleasure yourself it's not that hard.

12. Yesterday, did not fap. How ya' feelin me now?

[​IMG]