No Fap Thread

Discussion in 'Fitness, Health & Nutrition' started by Thenewgrower42, Dec 23, 2012.

1. Bout to go rub one out

2. Fuck it I'll give it a try, lets see how long I last.

3. day 4( might be 5 ), i woke up randomly thinking about milfs like i just wanna go to the grocery store and find one. But that went away when i reminded myself of the prize. I just pimp slapped my lizard brain out of it. Ended those thoughts before they spiraled into me ending up on por- oh just writing that made me want to fap. Ok, now it passed.

Also today i woke up with a substantial drop in anxiety levels. It was the first thing i noticed when i woke up. Like something was missing from my normal stream of thoughts. I know its still early as hell into this and i shouldnt really even be seeing much effects yet so thats awesome. Placebo or not, ill take it. Its just as real either way, which works for me. Lets see what mother nature has up her sleeve next the ol scaggly bitch.

4. Fuck yeah I'll give it a try, I'll keep ya posted

5. I went over 12 weeks without jerking it. Definitely noticed some benefits

6. Day4: I noticed an assload of random energy. The funny thing is, it was 1 in the morning and to me it felt like 8:30. Bu the first time I hit my head on the pillow, I was knocked out. I also noticed my focus levelgo up just a slight.

7. I haven't in a while :(

8. I'll give it a try. I've been hearing a lot about it, and seriously considered it after watching the Tedx talk.

I've been planning on changing my M.O. anyways lately. Just gives me one more kind of life experiment to try

9. I'm in. I haven't had sex in uhh 6 months?

10. Well that was short lived, I jerked it yesterday and this morning.

11. I feel less need to jack it if im going to get with a girl in the near future.

12. I lasted for only 24 hours

13. I'd like to try this, but I'm sitting at my computer with my dick in my hand as I type.

14. Day 6 for me, which is when I relapsed the first time I did nf. Today is done for me though. Survived 6 days so far, my longest streak yet!

Also, ASSPLAY IS MASTURBATION! Just 'cause it's not your willy, does not mean it's safe! That's how I relapsed!

15. Haha, the fuck.

16. That's how it started anyway.

"Oh shit, I'm really horny. I need something in my ass! I mean, that's not masturbation, so it should be ok, right? And it's okay if I precum a little bit, since that's not orgasming..."

And it ended up with spreading my italian ranch dressing all over myself. Disappointment!

17. Haha, we all cave. Maybe not in the same way.

Essh, bad wording.

18. Wow! Is that safe bro?

19. Day 1. Lets goooo!

20. Are u really commited?