• Dec 22 2012 07:58 AM
  • 5 Replies
  • Please log in to reply

• Pip
  • Siciliana35
  • Registered Upgraded
  • 2 posts

Posted 22 December 2012 - 07:58 AM

Looking for a Xmas present for bf, we live in Florida and don't have access to hash oil or the time to make it. Does a vape pen exist that vapes raw flowers? Please point me in the right direction!
Replies (5)

• Pip
  • Siciliana35
  • Registered Upgraded
  • 2 posts

Posted 22 December 2012 - 07:59 AM

Also I am aware of the atmos raw but saw reviews that say it doesn't really vaporize

• Pip
  • p8ntman
  • Registered Upgraded
  • 1 posts

Posted 22 December 2012 - 10:41 PM

Well, I wouldnt know that much about vaporizers but I suggest you look at the Pax by Ploom. I have it I enjoy it, It gets the job done for me, and looks almost like a e cig.

• PipPipPip
  • Blackandtandan
  • Registered Upgraded
  • 77 posts

Posted 24 December 2012 - 12:01 AM

I haven't heard any good things about using a pen vape for dry herbs.You should take a look at the Pax its really nice.

• Medicinal User

• mambugaw
  • Registered Upgraded
  • 1,388 posts

Posted 24 December 2012 - 04:10 AM

The problem with the vape pen for dry herbs is that the heating element will only be on one side so no matter what it'l be horribly uneven.

• Pip
  • tokelahoma420
  • Registered Upgraded
  • 1 posts

Posted 25 December 2012 - 05:41 PM

Check out gentlemans brand vapes. I have the N02 vapor, MLB, pax ploom, atmos raw, atmos a pen, and vaporBLUNT and gentlemans brand is my favorite so far

I got mine yesterday, you can get 2g dry herb carts that work surprisingly well. That being said I'm not sure if they are considered a "vape" because a coil goes directly through the middle if the chamber to heat the herb.

1 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users

© Copyright 1999 - 2015 420Network BV | All rights reserved