My baddd ass smoking gear.

Discussion in 'Other Smoking Accessories' started by SkunkWoodz, Dec 21, 2012.

1. Here's another ashtray, made from a cutting board.  PM me for details on how to get one

[​IMG]

2. been a while since I've thrown some fresh gear up.  Here's a couple clips and some indestructible chillums, and a rolling tray I can duplicate with ease now.

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

This was a custom order slide display.  Turned out wicked awesome and even  got an in use picture from my customer.
    [​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

3. Nice box!!!

4. Thanks man! 

5. #85 nudope, Oct 12, 2014
    Last edited by a moderator: Oct 12, 2014
    Dude that's amazing! I just checked out your etsy page. Never knew that roach clips were originally used as "bracelet helpers".  A long while ago when I was about 13 or so I was trying out my new metal detector behind my cousins house and found an old cast iron fox head roach clip. Nobody knew what it was until my pothead uncle got a look at it haha. My mom made me throw it away then, or I would be still using it today :)

Always been a fan of handmade things, especially woodworkings.  Hope to see some more updates on this thread of your work!

6. Thanks nudope!  Man that's a bummer your mom made you throw it away.  I love vintage stuff like that.  A friends rolling tray that had been passed down to him inspired all the ones I've done.  

7. I was young and didn't even know what a roach was lol she was just being a good mother :) hell, she'd nag me throw it away today, too!

8. Just gutted this little guy out.

[​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]

Hope ya like, pm me if ya want it.

mar mar, fer dar shar lar bar

10. chyaarnisch

11. Beautiful woodworking! My husband and I are woodturners, we make beautiful wood products too. Stash Boxes (jars), Grinders, and Pipes, and wooden bottles with a glass vial insert for oils.
    I would love to see more of your work.

Attached Files:

12. Awesome jar bikersbuzz!  I just finished up the nicest tray I've ever made, good timing to ask me to show off some more ;)

[​IMG]

13. SkunkWood, I found your products! Beautiful work! My husband and I are woodturning artists. We love making smoking accessories out of wood. We are both disabled and started a home-business to earn some extra cash. We love what we do as I'm sure you love what you do. Wood is beautiful, I love to mount a log of beautiful wood on my lathe and turn it into something usable!!

It's such a great hobby, I suggest wood working to a lot of people.  Woodturning and tray carving are just sort of soothing and meditative.  Your jars are really beautiful!    I'd love to upgrade soon to a jaw chuck so I can start doing bowls and jars and stuff.  

15. I've been wanting to try a segmented pipe partner for a while now.  Finally got around to it when I made that segmented tray.  Love how it turned out.  All the segmented pieces were just sold at auction too.  If you want in on the next auction for sick rolling tray PM me.

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

for more pics check out my facebook page
    https://www.facebook.com/EarthGrownAccessories

16. Custom trays just finished up for a trade deal.  Getting a way sick chillum and a mini rig with a tight horn and marble.  I'm hoping he might be a little more generous considering this took about 2 full days to make.  

[​IMG] 

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

Thanks for looking!

17. doing some dab stations now.

[​IMG]