My baddd ass smoking gear.

Discussion in 'Other Smoking Accessories' started by SkunkWoodz, Dec 21, 2012.

1. Skills bro

I like the tray that was an awesome idea

2. Very nice man, very nice.

3. #23 SkunkWoodz, Dec 31, 2012
    Last edited by a moderator: Dec 31, 2012
    Some keychain roach clips I finished up today. Google HoytsNicNacs for some more pics

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

4. Love the look of cocobolo but I hate working with it, very toxic dust blewghhh

[​IMG]

5. Excuse my ignorance...but what's a roach clip?:D
    (from the UK..and we just roll a roach and put it into the joint like you would a filter for a cigarette..)

6. To hold onto the joint when it starts getting too small to hold by hand without burning yourself.

Works even better with blunts, seeing as they will burn awhile when you get them further down due to the nature of blunts.

7. #27 SkunkWoodz, Jan 3, 2013
    Last edited by a moderator: Jan 4, 2013
    Edit- Sheldon beat me to it :)

Can't believe I haven't put my main piece in here. I call this the Smokers Bowl Buddy, snuffs to prevent smoldering away the goods, tamps to get a proper hit, and has a slide out poker.

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

8. Cocobolo is a very allergenic wood. Luckily it doesn't affect me. Im almost finished building a guitar out of cocobolo!

9. #29 SkunkWoodz, Jan 5, 2013
    Last edited by a moderator: Dec 9, 2013
    Lol I know, I made a thread about my pink eye in The artists corner to see if anyone else suffers from their medium. And coincidentally enough, last time purchasing some material a man at the store said the same thing you just told me. Guitar from coco, apparently he got some pretty bad burning sensation from it.

If anyone has some ideas as to new wood smoking tools feel free to shoot them out. I work from home and usually check the city few times a day. Thinking aboutdoing a pull apart roach clip to feature one side as a smokers bowl buddy.

Serious critisism, ideas, and brainstorming are ENCOURAGED by all.

I am starting a smoking accesory company, so any and all input is appreciated.

Just finished a glueless repair on a friend pipe. Walnut collar over cracked portion

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

10. Not trying to thread jack figured you would find it cool to see said guitar

Still working on it but yeah

Attached Files:

11. wowwwwwwww no worries on jackin it (lol)

thats gonna be a real beauty. Curly maple top? Hows the top cut? (edit- from the mill not shape sorry)

12. The top is a Bearclaw Sitka spruce. Quarter sawn

13. awesome dude friggin awesome hope to be there one day

14. Ive been working with wood since I was 16

I am now 18 turning 19 in february

Proabably wont be building anymore as I do it with my dad, And he found out I smoked and disowned me.

15. Hey man ever think of putting a refuel-able butane lighter to one of those bowl buddies? That thing to me just makes me think its the beginning of a stoner's swiss army knife.

16. Dude that's so sick! I like that it has matching tools to go with it, you should make up a bunch and get gc to sell them haha, that's be sweet if you could I'd buy one

Deep Roots

17. make me a tray please, i can pay, zebrawood or gangawood

18. I've tried. I figure they're vendors are a bit more legit.. I'll ask them to carry my pieces once legit (taxes dealer # etc). Until then all I can do is suggest a google search of HoytsNicNacs. Thanks for diggin my gear. Peace :smoking:

19. Couple scoops just finished up

[​IMG]