Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

Is using aluminum foil really that bad?

Discussion in 'Apprentice Marijuana Consumption' started by THEderz, Dec 20, 2012.

1. Even if it isnt bad its still stupid

2. #22 OneOfTheGoodOnes, Dec 21, 2012
    Last edited: Dec 21, 2012

No it doesn't.

Granny I've said it before if aluminum has been linked to Alzheimer's then where are all the cases in the machine trade or what about the ones who smelt it there should be plenty of cases there.

Good Lord, it's used to wrap food in, cook in I'm sorry but as a retired machinest, I cut it the last 12 years before retiring, and someone whos father died of Alzheimer's there hasn't been a study, yet, that I believe.

When you can show me a couple of dozen studys of people in the machine trade and the ones who smelt it backing up claims that aluminum causes Alzheimer's then I'll be a believer. Until then NO.

3. I'd be lying if I said I didn't use a decent amount of tinfoil when I was starting out. I had homemade pieces for my first 6-7 months. I've had glass since, and aluminum just seems distasteful now. Not saying I don't still have homemade things, I just use sanded and boiled sockets on my Lungs now. Anywho, don't use aluminum IF you don't have to. However, if you are stranded without a nice socket or an actual glass piece/papers, get a headphone, coat the head of it with aluminum, and attach the head to the body of a pen. Poke some holes and toke some chemicals, :bongin:

4. thats not true. Im 22 and i made a foil bowl a couple of days ago cause i forgot to pack my bowl. It happens :rolleyes:

5. buy a bowl dude, i dont get why you wouldnt just do it

6. Most people don't realize that you usually use aluminum in a hookah I guess, it is great for putting the coal on. I see no harm, I've done it myself with a hookah.

7. [quote name='"graybeard"']

No it doesn't.

Granny I've said it before if aluminum has been linked to Alzheimer's then where are all the cases in the machine trade or what about the ones who smelt it there should be plenty of cases there.

Good Lord, it's used to wrap food in, cook in I'm sorry but as a retired machinest, I cut it the last 12 years before retiring, and someone whos father died of Alzheimer's there hasn't been a study, yet, that I believe.

When you can show me a couple of dozen studys of people in the machine trade and the ones who smelt it backing up claims that aluminum causes Alzheimer's then I'll be a believer. Until then NO.[/quote]

Have fun smoking your aluminum then