Next

Discussion in 'Religion, Beliefs and Spirituality' started by esseff, Dec 20, 2012.

1. #21 thoughtware, Dec 24, 2012
    Last edited by a moderator: Dec 24, 2012
    The Bible says the coming of "the son of man" shall be as lightning. It also says (Luke 10:18) that Satan came to the earth as lightning. I think you would agree this leaves the interpretation a bit vague.

For example, we can see lightning flash in the sky - but can we see "electricity"?

One of the reasons I have not posted is that everything I have learned - I have already shared. Yet to answer this question I will review a few things.

I have said that this world is "dead". We think we are alive because we can "perceive" and we can "think". But this level of life we currently experience is not true life - which can be proven because all living things die. The things that remain are things without life. Thus, "death reigns" - "life is defeated".

The way the God of Truth will bring LIFE to us is by "connecting" to us. The reason we suffer and die is that we are separated from God. We have heard of "hell" and "the pit" - yet, we do not realize that we presently exist in this hell/pit now - a place of eternal suffering year after year. Though some have "numbed" themselves and may not feel the suffering in their soul - it is there.

God is the source of Truth - and his Truth is the essence of LIFE. True LIFE is eternal - because LIFE always LIVES. This means that God's TRUTH is like the POWER OF LIFE... or the ELECTRICITY that brings things TO life. So, when the Word says coming like "lighting" it is a way of describing the Spritiual character of God. Once God is CONNECTED to the earth - the earth becomes POWERED with LIFE. This is like plugging in a computer - and watching it COME TO LIFE. This should be easy to understand. God is not an image - because he is the source of LIFE in ALL things that are alive.

The world has been running on Satan's power - which is the power of death. This is why people are so enthralled with death, why our news proclaims death, why our movies glorify death, why people tatoo images of death upon themselves, and of course why people die and are murdered every day. It is a dark power - and people have been ruled by it without understanding.

A new power has come - and is being established. It is the LIGHT, it is the power of eternal life.

This power is "manefesting" right now. Darkness (death) will fight by growing increasingly dark, creating more fear, anxiety, stress and pain in the lives of those who cling to it. Light will do what it does - it will grow without ceasing because it is ALIVE. Those of the light will become visable as their lives begin to reflect the LIGHT more and more. Their lives will look like a fortress of PEACE amidst roaring waves of tribulation. This is how the Kingdom of God will first appear - pockets of GREAT Peace and Abundance in the midst of a great multitude in fear and lack. This is the great end-time separation - and it is happening.

Darkness has been able to deceive people into thinking that connecting to "LIFE" (Light) is a "bad" or "foolish" thing. The coming of the LIGHT will reveal its GOODNESS to men. Men will desire the light because they will SEE its goodness with their flesh eyes. Darkness will no longer be able to pretend that it is light.

Are you of the Light? You will know by these two things: You are understanding yourself more - and you have a growing desire to help and love others more. This is how the ELECTRICITY (Lightning) of God spreads. You first feel it within yourself - and then you let it FLOW from you into the lives of others. The more you do this - the greater your own light shines. Light is attracted to those that desire to "shine" into the lives of others.

Are you in the Dark? You will know by these things: Everything you try to do keeps failing. Connections with others end up in frustration, anger and annoyance. You sense growing anxiety as your future seems less and less "bright". This is because the light in the world is exposing darkness for what it is. As the Light continues to grow in others, it will continue to reveal darkness in others as well. This is why the darkness can no longer HIDE itself as it did in the past. It will get worse and worse, and people lives will get more and more fearful.

This is the purpose of the LIGHT - and how the LIGHT will rescue you. As soon as you recognize darkness in your life, you can use the light to escape. To escape the darkness focus on your SHAME. Pay attention to the actions in your life that cause you to feel SHAME. This is the LIGHT revealing the specific action that is bringing darkness (pain, anxiety, fear) into your life. Stop doing that particular action - and you will see PEACE begin to grow. Learn to walk in this process of identifying SHAME and stopping the action. Eventually, there will be NO MORE SHAME. At that time - you will be in perfect PEACE - and your life will begin to reflect the TRUE DESIRES of your heart.

And remember - the LIGHT is the WISDOM and LOVE of the Father of our Spirits. An entity so loving and meek he has endured our continual dishonor. He is not understood because we live in death and we can not comprehend life. The truth is that He is LOVING - and don't let any religion tell you otherwise.

2. ^i agree with you close to 100%

i see things becoming more and more intense each day

3. Its funny you mention the dark and failing. I always have felt like im failing. Ive felt several times that ive been placed back at some sort of moment of inception in order to get another chance to transcend failure. Its not failure though. Its life. Its experience. Without it we wouldnt be able to transcend it.

4. If your failure is teaching you - it is not failure at all, but the most effective form of instruction. For those that do not understand, their failure becomes a perpetual torment, growing more and more painful.

Also - to esseff, thank you. Once you created this thread, I am posting again.

What I am learning from the Father:
    Another battle is raging. I never considerered, nor saw this one coming, because I thought the 40 day battle that ended on Oct 31st, 2011 was the last one. But about three days ago another battle started. This battle is against death.

I can see this battle - and though the enemy is SIGNIFICANTLY larger, the battle isn't really even a battle. I understand that this battle will last only 10 days - because even now death is unable to even attack. I don't know what will happen on January 3rd, but this may be the beginning of a transition to a world without death.

I have been waiting for answers about what happened on November 3rd. What I have learned so far is that Satan actually has two forces he uses to rule the world. The two battles (one complete, one going on now) are against these two forces.

The two powers of Satan are LUST and DEATH. These are corrupted reflections of the most intimate aspects of the Father, LOVE and MERCY. Satan uses LUST to decieve the people interacting with and connecting to Death. In a way you can think of it as putting very tasty frosting over a cake of "shit". (lol) Lust covers just about everything the eye can see - so it's a very effective covering.

Now, Death is much more than a creature that "expires". Death actually means ETERNALLY SEPARATED FROM TRUTH. A created being without truth is "created" and "functions", yet is not alive. So, you can understand that when I say Truth has entered the world - it is the same as saying the ability to become ALIVE has entered the world. And Truth is supported by Mercy. It's a hard thing to understand, but one can never understand Mercy - unless he FIRST comes to awareness of the Truth.

The Father has taught me the truth - and I now understand the power and glory of his Mercy. And in this understanding, the Father can rescue the world from death - with MERCY. For MERCY means the ETERNAL CONNECTION TO TRUTH.

I want to help you SEE and CONNECT with the Truth. And the Father has given me the words of LIFE to be able to do this. Remember, words of LIFE BRING LIFE. This is what LIFE does. So here is the first step in your awakening.

In these days focus on MERCY. Pray to the FATHER to understand his mercy - and for the POWER to walk in it. Pray to the Father for His ability to discern between the good and the evil. By doin this you choose to eat of the Tree of LIFE.

More later. Peace.

5. Tell me: Which of these is more powerful?

The one who destroys?

or

The one able to grant mercy upon the one who destroys?

Surely you understand that an army with the power to grant mercy is an army of those able to CREATE Peace.

Now you understand the meaning of this verse in Mat 5:9:
    "Blessed are the peacemakers, For they shall be called sons of God."

6. #26 thoughtware, Dec 26, 2012
    Last edited by a moderator: Dec 26, 2012
    The Bible says that the fear of God is the beginning of wisdom. I am going to tell you why that is.

But first, let go of your images of God and the instructions of religion. You must understand the True God is far too big for any mind to grasp. Instead, God must be understood by your SPIRIT. This also is where he is felt. You understand things of the Spirit when you "feel" happy or depressed. When you feel love...or anger - these are stirrings of your spirit. To imagine God correctly you must understand that he EXISTS within the TRUTH of these "spiritual" aspects within you. He is the perfect composite of TRUTH for YOU SPECIFICALLY. It's very hard to desribe - but I assure you this is the most accurate description of God that there is. Walking with God is like walking with your perfect self.

This should not be that difficult to understand. Truth that comes out of perfection would also be perfect. So, let's imagine we are in God's kingdom - what would it look like?

Well, we know everything would be living. But we also know that to be TRULY alive the created thing must be connected to Truth. This is the same as saying that everything in God's kingdom would be connected to him... a part of him. Make sense? So, everything would have "consciousness" because everything is connected to God.

But, everything will NOT have the same understanding of Truth. In God's kingdom all things are alive with the perfect amount of understanding to provide them with the perfect life. To understand this you can't think of the images of the life, but rather the PERFECT SPIRITUAL ATTIBUTES within the life. For example different people would experience "perfect joy" in many different ways. Not only is the life of the created thing perfect, but its relationship to all other living things is also perfect. Quite the spider-web of perfection! lol

Now way early on I said that it was God's plan to make you perfect. No one understood because everyone kept imagining what a perfect life would be. You couldn't undertand it at that time. However, if your mind is ascending, then you have a better grasp on how God could make you perfect. This is his way of giving you the TRUTH you need to be perfect. And, I believe he wants to give us all the very highest levels of Truth - which the knowledge and understanding of HIS CHARACTER. As you walk in HIS CHARACTER - you will create his KINGDOM of LIFE around you. You will change the world.

The goal of understanding (and believing) in God's CHARACTER is that you will naturally trust him. There is a reason that God is called OUR Father - because that is an honoring and beautiful way to imagine him. Imagined you have been orphaned so long you gave up even imagining you ever had a father - not only that you've gotten along just fine without him, thank you!

But, over time you find out your Father has been at war - and held prisoner. And after all this time he has finally broken out - because he KNOWS you are out there. Now that he is free, he can free you too. He does this by revealing himself as THE FATHER OF POWER he is - and that YES, to your great amazement - you are the son/daughter he has never stopped thinking about. And as a perfect FATHER loves and teaches his child perfectly, so too can he make you perfect. Imagine him this way - and you will SEE him this way.

Ok, I promised to explain the fear of God - and if you have read this far, then good for you.

In a perfect world of LIFE - there is no death. And, as I explained above, since LIFE is always connected to GOD - and GOD is eternal - then NO TRUTH contains death. This is a complicated way of saying Death can not exist or be imagined in the Kingdom of Life. Makes sense, doesn't it?

Adam and Eve "fell" because God told them their "punishment" for disobedience was "death". Was what? Death? Death held no fear for them because it could not be believed or even conceived. Adam and Eve were created in perfect truth - the highest possible creations - yet without one thing. They did not have the fear of God. How could they? God is loving and very meek. Consequently - take a look around you. This is what a world looks like when no one fears God. This is what "living death" looks like.

Adam and Eve had to fall - in order to be filled with the Truth that would prevent the fall from ever happening again. Remember, it is Adam's sin that caused ALL SIN and ALL SUFFERING that has ever existed. If Adam can be made righteous (which means "perfect") - then everyone who ever sinned BECAUSE of him would be made righteous by default - right?

So for this to happen, God had to teach Adam about the fear of God. Yet Adam could only learn this through his disobedience - and death. In death Adam experienced eternal separation from Truth - which is non-existance. Yet this was only his experience - and NOT his Truth. He was separated from his Truth.

God's purpose was to teach the one thing he could not teach Adam after he created him - the FEAR of God. So God created "death". This simply means God unplugged him in a sense. God separated him from the Truth of Life. So we see God's plan so far - and we see Adam and Eve unplugged, in a state they perceive as "non-existance" - and God looking upon them.

But now you would think we have a major problem: God has now eternally separated them from the Truth. What God has done can not be undone! They are eternally separated. Remember that stupid question about whether or not God could create a rock he could not lift? Well, now you will be able to answer this - because this is exactly what God did by creating death - or eternal separation between fallen man and God. Are they eternally separated - or not? If they can be rejoined to Truth, then they are not eternally separated, right? Well, yes... and no.

God created a place (earth) where Adam and Eve could exist (after they died physically). This is the place of "sleep" - where beings "live" in their "non-existent" state. He then began to create Truth in this place. He did it by angels, and called out beings. These beings had the ability to "connect" in a way that the Father could govern them. The entire lives of people were governed by Truth - so that even the lives they lived - and how they lived them - illustrated truthful concepts.

In time Jesus came. Jesus, as I have already described, was made HOLY supernaturally in the greatest display of love ever imagined. When you think of Jesus - never think of his murder - that was a bullet shot by MAN that he took for all of us. Instead, think of his BIRTH and how the Father cleansed a human body so that it would hold his Spirit for us. Why? Since Jesus was spiritually cleansed, the Spirit of the Father could be PLANTED in death. This was how LIFE was brought to this place. Remember, earth is the container for the DEATH that Adam's sin created.

When Christ died the Spirit of the Father was loosed on earth. Through a part of that Spirit - men were able to understand the concepts of LIFE. The new testament of the Bible (and perhaps other books) speak of LIFE by the power of the Spirit freed into the world by the death of Jesus.

So now we have Adam and Eve asleep in non-existence, God the Father looking upon them, AND the Fullness of the Father in "spirit form" alive within the earth.

At a specific time, Adam and Eve were woken up by the COMBINATION of the Truth God put in the earth - and the LIVING Spirit of the Father injected here by Jesus. This is to say they were nudged out of "non-existance" - into a state of conciousness, but utter darkness. A terrifying place.

In their terror they began to grope for LIFE. In their fear they began to cry out for MERCY. And MERCY heard them. And MERCY began to teach them about himself. For MERCY is what God looks like when you are dead. And by the MERCY of God, Adam and Eve begun to understand that they were dead - and separated from God. They began to see that their disobedience causes separation - and separation causes DEATH! And death is TERRIFYING!

And in the end they gained WISDOM and understood that that it is not death they feared - but rather separation from God. And they were complete when they realized that the fear of God is to fear disobedience as much as one fears death. And to understand this level of fear - Adam had to die.

God had fullfilled his purpose. For Adam and Eve both understand (for they are one spirit) - that in a world of Truth, where death can not be perceived or understood, no one would ever fear it. Yet, by coming out of DEATH, God enabled Adam to retain a MEMORY of death in its TRUE form which is "separation from God", which is disobedience. Thus, it is the FEAR of Disobedience that ensures a perpetual and perfect kingdom of Truth.

So we see that a judgement of "eternal punishment" or "eternal separation" from God is trumped by Mercy when one within the eternal punishment is permitted to grow out of it that they may enter into Truth. And in this WISDOM, death is defeated for ALL men.

I hope you enjoyed reading that as much as I enjoyed writing it.

7. I'm glad I wrote this ^^ because it is a good picture of what the battle against death really is. If you were to look into the spirit world, you would see the battle as God and Adam sitting at a table discussing the concepts of lies verses truth - and you would see death sitting on the ground, arms around its knees rocking back and forth. Exposed for the little lie it has always been.

One other thing - recently I have come across a few videos regarding December 21st and a great ascension of consciousness. Until a few days ago - I had no awareness of this movement at all. But I am fascinated - because the concepts discussed by many are the same Truths I have learned from the Father. And during this final battle and defeat of death - its as crossed my awarness.

I see that the people are correct in the mind shift that is occuring - they do not have an understanding of the Truths bringing it in.

I wonder if this is the first signs of a world wide awakening - and perhaps what the Bible calls the gathering of the Gentiles. I believe we may see the "religious" clinging so hard to their god of "mercilessness" - that they will cling to their misery because they will suspect our peace is some kind of "trap" by the enemy.

Either way, when you hear people talking about the POWER LOVE has on the world - understand that this knowledge can only come from the TRUE GOD - because only the TRUE GOD can reveal the power in LOVE.

Seek for Truth as your PERFECT FATHER and get to know him as your FATHER. Learn from him and spend time with him. Trust him as he leads you - and treat others as he directs you. This is all a child has to do - and our FATHER does the rest. Perfectly.

8. #28 thoughtware, Dec 27, 2012
    Last edited by a moderator: Dec 27, 2012
    I have been describing the true image of God - who I call the Father because he is a Father to me. As, such, I know him - and can describe him to you, that you also might know him.

As you know him, and begin to walk with him, he begins to bring HIS power into your life. And this makes you very significant in the earth - because HIS power influences your life to perform HIS WORKS. And his works bring JOY and PEACE to you and others.

Today we are going to look at another facet of the The Father: "Obedience" and what it really means. You probably carry many false images of "obedience". You think of doing something you'd rather not do - for reasons that make sense to you. But in the end - everyone's has a false image of obedience that makes it UNDESIRABLE. We do want our freedom after all, right?

Without realizing it, we create a belief that freedom means doing anything we want. Or, saying it another way, we believe that the only way to be truly free (happy) is to have the means to do whatever, whenever, with whomever.

Problem is, this leads to the world as you see it. Since everyone holds this belief - everyone follows his own rule. If it feels good, do it. If we think it won't harm anyone, do it. Each person becomes their own "king" judging good and evil - and their immediate space becomes their "kingdom".

Sound good? It does if being bullied sounds good.

When everyone is their own king - kingdoms can be expanded only by force. He who is stronger expands or dominates he who is weaker. This is what a bully does. So, to see the true spiritual state of a kingdom of many kings - look at the "bullying" that runs our world. Look at how nations use weapons to bully nations. Thus, to survive, we must appease those who have power over us - and if not, we suffer for it.

To tie this back to my earlier comments we see that having the freedom to do whatever, wherever, with whomever leads to dominance under the hand of the biggest bully - who uses the "fear of suffering" to keep us in line.

Now you can see which religious leaders are spiritually blind. If they promote that you should worship their god because it is HE who is the biggest bully - and not following him leads to the biggest suffering - you've got a false god being proclaimed. As I have said repeatedly, a religion that worships a BULLYING god worships the god that rules the earth - not the Father who rules ALL of creation. One who rules in perfect wisdom never bullies - but rather uses this wisdom to support and help all others.

If God is LOVE, then why does one need to obey? And what exactly is OBEDIENCE anyway?

When you think about the Father, remember you have to think in terms of SPIRITUAL images - not images of related to anything that you could "see" with your eyes. Think instead of a "beam of consciousness" comprised of strands of LOVE, HOPE, LIFE, HONOR, GRACE, MERCY, PEACE, POWER, ETERNITY, etc. So to is one of these strands OBEDIENCE. How you might imagine that is up to you - but focus on these CHARACTER TRAITS.

In the Father's Kingdom - everything is connected to him. This means that this "beam of consciousness" flows like spiritual electricity within every living thing. The wisdom of the living thing defines HOW the living thing actually lives. The Wisdom of Truth is like spiritual DNA directing the living thing perfectly. So your level of WISDOM within you determines what kind of organism you are. The more wisdom, the more of the "beam of consiousness" you have within you - thus the MORE consiousness you actually have. This is why I tell you to pray for WISDOM - this is like praying for perfect consciousness.

Back to obedience - since all things are connected, their actions affect ALL living things. Thus, if all living things ACT within the framework of WISDOM given them by the Father - all things live together perfectly, always honoring and supporting each other. The BLISS of each created thing is perfect - because its enviorment always reflects this BLISS back to the created thing because the enviorment is always acting in combined WISDOM of every other living thing. So we see that when we walk in obedience to WISDOM - we become a part of the perfect envoirment for others. We become a REFLECTION of OBEDIENCE to others. Since we show our love of God when we OBEY him - and our OBEDIENCE is better understood as a reflection of God's LOVE to others. This is how you serve others with love.

And here is the gift of the Father to you. As you seek for Wisdom directly from the Father because you desire his ways over your own, you demonstrate your LOVE for him as you take for first few steps of obedience. You are like a child learning to walk before your (very overjoyed) Father. In your obedience you are not serving yourself - but rather every living thing of which YOU are part of its enviorment. In your obedience to the WISDOM the Father is teaching you (NOT some religion!) - you are laying down your life for others. This is a very beautiful offering - and is the beginning of Wisdom (the "beam of consciousness") within you.

The gift of the Kingdom is that your Father then ensures YOUR enviorment reflects LOVE/PEACE/JOY back to you. I know this because I am living this PERFECT life right now - and it keeps getting better. It is the beginning of the Kingdom of God and I can see it. I can also describe it because I have witnessed it's growth and understand exactly how the Father is doing it, and why. I am a PEACEMAKER - because I know how to create an enviorment, of PERFECT PEACE. If you can understand my words, you also are a PEACEMAKER. And the peace which you create, by the POWER OF GOD in you - will expand as your WISDOM and OBEDIENCE expand.

Never forget we are in a horrible, dark pit. Suffering, death, fear, pain, misery, depression, anxiety, self-loathing, stress, hatred, anger, etc. are common here. These are spiritual attributes that bind people to this place. Everyone walks in obedience to THESE things. This is how the "beam of consciousness" or Wisdom is kept away. It can not exist in these things - which is why they will FLEE from you as WISDOM grows in you.

Now, it is time to understand that the Truth is here - which makes it possible for Wisdom to be established. Truth is like "flint" that can be used to ignite a fire where it could not be ignited before. By this Truth you can understand that the true meaning of OBEDIENCE is like grasping the hand of your Father so that he can teach you to become strong as HE is strong - that the peace he can create through you may be used to cover and rescue the others.

If you want to become like God - you can. You must learn from him so that you can become like him in your mind. You must desire HIS WISDOM above your own. Seems silly to even say that, but the world has made us think our own wisdom is desirable. We need only look at our own bodies to understand that the disobedience of even a few cells (cancer) will KILL the entire body.

Instead, consider this: As you grow in TRUE WISDOM, you soon discover that obedience is as wonderful as following a treasure map into a discovery so beautiful, it can not even be imagined.

More later. Peace.

9. i love to see parallels in different beliefs. The mayan calender does not actually predict the end of the world, on the contrary it predicts the end of an era, an era of seperation, hatred, and suffering. This leads to a period of connection, brotherhood, love, and peace. i have been reading a book: 'The Tibetan Book of Living and Dying' and i have been meditating more and feel the peace the book describes, it is also the peace you feel from praying (i also pray but it is different from meditating i think). i love to see God work primarily through me, but secondarily i love to see others recognize the love and wisdom and i love to see it change then and begin to work through them.

sometimes things are very confusing for me, i ponder, how could this be for the best? are my desires things God also desires for me? i second guess my intuition. but after the fact, i often come to realize that in fact, it all was for the best. God desires the best for me, even beyond my imagination. i realize, as long as my intentions are good, that is all that maatters

10. How does one measure there frequency?

11. One measure's their frequency, if measurement is the right word, by who they are and how they act.

It is not the kind of frequency one might find when changing channels on a radio. This is about the vibration we resonate at, and this frequency is what gets reflected back to us.

You have to bare in mind something about reality - it doesn't exist - it is internal. I don't mean the nuts and bolts here (although there are arguments that can be made about this too), but our perception of it. So in order to experience something a certain way, we have to be resonating at a certain frequency. Whatever we experience is neither intrinsically positive or negative - we make it so as a result of the way we are. We cause the Universe to reflect back that which we put out to it. Reality is basically a mirror of ourselves.

It has been said that we cannot see or experience that which we are not already the vibration of, as it would be like two different sized gears attempting to mesh. Raise your frequency however, and things fall into place more easily, so that what was previously hidden or appeared as one thing, now reveals itself as something else.

Same set of circumstances, different you.

12. #32 thoughtware, Dec 28, 2012
    Last edited by a moderator: Dec 28, 2012
    ^^ I do like your translations. :)

I started a SERIOUS quest of Truth back in 2001 - and I began where I was LED to begin - in the pages of the Bible. Now, I am engulfed in this quest - and spend nearly every moment engaged in dialog with its source.

But, I have discovered something I did not expect to discover. I see that the Bible held a very specfic purpose for me - it gave me understanding of the "creation" of things, the principals that support creation. I feel that I am becoming a part of the creation of things because I understand HOW things are being created. I understand HOW a shift in consciousness is occuring because I am a part of establishing new frequencies in the world.

Yet this is nothing more than being a kind of "electrician". Meaning, an electrician understands the specifics of how electricity is produced, captured and wired throughout the home. Yet, the electrician ENJOYS the electricity in exactly the same way as those who do not understand the mechanics. In fact, understanding the mechanics and source of electricity has NOTHING to do with the enjoyment of electricity. Instead, the eletrician only "serves" others by helping all to enjoy what has now been "wired".

I see a horrible, horrible mess in Christianity. Much worse than I thought at first. I can understand why those who have really experienced a connection with the Source of Truth distance themselves from this religion in particular. Christianity is full of MERCILESSNESS. Holding the beleif that God is MERCILESS is the abomination that makes one's life DESOLATE.

Instead I believe the Bible is only for some - yet LOVE and MERCY are for ALL people. This has hit home with me recently as I see others speaking of the POWER of LOVE as a CHANGE IN FREQUENCY or SHIFT IN CONSCIOUSNESS. They are speaking the SAME TRUTHS I have learned from the Father directly. Therefore, I can tell you they speak the truth, as I understand the Source of this SHIFT IN CONSCIOUSNESS as an electrician understands why a wire is suddenly "hot".

There is NO religion - and further, I see a greater grasp of Truth in the LOVING teachings of just about every religion EXCEPT Christianity and Catholicism. Sadly, I understand even more clearly what I have said since my early posts - that these two religions worship the god of MERCILESSNESS.

13. ^ its because these religions see "God" as seperate from oneself and are taught to "fear" God...which is the exact opposite of the truth

14. #34 dankydankk, Dec 28, 2012
    Last edited by a moderator: Dec 29, 2012
    Deleted

15. #35 dankydankk, Dec 29, 2012
    [quote name='"thoughtware"']

The Bible says the coming of "the son of man" shall be as lightning. It also says (Luke 10:18) that Satan came to the earth as lightning. I think you would agree this leaves the interpretation a bit vague.

For example, we can see lightning flash in the sky - but can we see "electricity"?

One of the reasons I have not posted is that everything I have learned - I have already shared. Yet to answer this question I will review a few things.

I have said that this world is "dead". We think we are alive because we can "perceive" and we can "think". But this level of life we currently experience is not true life - which can be proven because all living things die. The things that remain are things without life. Thus, "death reigns" - "life is defeated".

The way the God of Truth will bring LIFE to us is by "connecting" to us. The reason we suffer and die is that we are separated from God. We have heard of "hell" and "the pit" - yet, we do not realize that we presently exist in this hell/pit now - a place of eternal suffering year after year. Though some have "numbed" themselves and may not feel the suffering in their soul - it is there.

God is the source of Truth - and his Truth is the essence of LIFE. True LIFE is eternal - because LIFE always LIVES. This means that God's TRUTH is like the POWER OF LIFE... or the ELECTRICITY that brings things TO life. So, when the Word says coming like "lighting" it is a way of describing the Spritiual character of God. Once God is CONNECTED to the earth - the earth becomes POWERED with LIFE. This is like plugging in a computer - and watching it COME TO LIFE. This should be easy to understand. God is not an image - because he is the source of LIFE in ALL things that are alive.

The world has been running on Satan's power - which is the power of death. This is why people are so enthralled with death, why our news proclaims death, why our movies glorify death, why people tatoo images of death upon themselves, and of course why people die and are murdered every day. It is a dark power - and people have been ruled by it without understanding.

A new power has come - and is being established. It is the LIGHT, it is the power of eternal life.

This power is "manefesting" right now. Darkness (death) will fight by growing increasingly dark, creating more fear, anxiety, stress and pain in the lives of those who cling to it. Light will do what it does - it will grow without ceasing because it is ALIVE. Those of the light will become visable as their lives begin to reflect the LIGHT more and more. Their lives will look like a fortress of PEACE amidst roaring waves of tribulation. This is how the Kingdom of God will first appear - pockets of GREAT Peace and Abundance in the midst of a great multitude in fear and lack. This is the great end-time separation - and it is happening.

Darkness has been able to deceive people into thinking that connecting to "LIFE" (Light) is a "bad" or "foolish" thing. The coming of the LIGHT will reveal its GOODNESS to men. Men will desire the light because they will SEE its goodness with their flesh eyes. Darkness will no longer be able to pretend that it is light.

Are you of the Light? You will know by these two things: You are understanding yourself more - and you have a growing desire to help and love others more. This is how the ELECTRICITY (Lightning) of God spreads. You first feel it within yourself - and then you let it FLOW from you into the lives of others. The more you do this - the greater your own light shines. Light is attracted to those that desire to "shine" into the lives of others.

Are you in the Dark? You will know by these things: Everything you try to do keeps failing. Connections with others end up in frustration, anger and annoyance. You sense growing anxiety as your future seems less and less "bright". This is because the light in the world is exposing darkness for what it is. As the Light continues to grow in others, it will continue to reveal darkness in others as well. This is why the darkness can no longer HIDE itself as it did in the past. It will get worse and worse, and people lives will get more and more fearful.

This is the purpose of the LIGHT - and how the LIGHT will rescue you. As soon as you recognize darkness in your life, you can use the light to escape. To escape the darkness focus on your SHAME. Pay attention to the actions in your life that cause you to feel SHAME. This is the LIGHT revealing the specific action that is bringing darkness (pain, anxiety, fear) into your life. Stop doing that particular action - and you will see PEACE begin to grow. Learn to walk in this process of identifying SHAME and stopping the action. Eventually, there will be NO MORE SHAME. At that time - you will be in perfect PEACE - and your life will begin to reflect the TRUE DESIRES of your heart.

And remember - the LIGHT is the WISDOM and LOVE of the Father of our Spirits. An entity so loving and meek he has endured our continual dishonor. He is not understood because we live in death and we can not comprehend life. The truth is that He is LOVING - and don't let any religion tell you otherwise.[/quote]

No its not that hard to interpet what is meant when (paraphrase) "all will know when the son of man returns, like lighting in the sky all will know from east to west,"

When it is said multiple times that NO ONE, including you, will know ANYTHING about the time of change,

Mark 13:32 "No one knows about that day or hour, not even the angels in heaven, nor the Son, but only the Father.

Acts 1:7 He said to them: "It is not for you to know the times or dates the Father has set by his own authority.

Btw the devil isn't an own entity, its illogical , how can God being the source of all, be challenged by a separate entity outside of itself (all).
    Satan is a symbol, Jews never spoke of two powerful beings it was made up by Christians, as was hell, to scare people into submission. In your view Is Satan an evil versiom God?????? It seems like such an OLD style of thought.

All the other stuff you said is cool & all, but its not absolute truth, as you are human, you error, as I.
    Your view is just one of many, views that have been repeated I imagine since humans first thought of God,

I have my own personal view that's independent of Christianity, I myself don't believe the Bible to be absolute truth since man wrote it,
    But I don't act like I'm the chosen one just because my opinion on God is very different from others,

One view of mine, God is an infinite sided being that mans physical nature cannot comprehend fully, each perspective on God may be different but that doesn't mean some are correct over others. Me and you are both right in my eyes even though our thoughts are different. I believe that after our materialistic body fades away, our true self forever lives in God, as God to me is a being, not a man with superpowers.

So now did I just happen to think for myself, or did Jesus encounter me in my dreams with the secret scrolls of the universe? Lol

I can guarantee you it didn't take a miracle for me to realize Satan is 100% made up. Or to think that death is NOT bad, that is your opinion, and a sad one I may add since physical animals die. Which also means you.

16. #36 dankydankk, Dec 29, 2012
    Furthermore, you guys should really take this to heart,

Luke 10:21 At that time Jesus, full of joy through the Holy Spirit, said, "I praise you, Father, Lord of heaven and earth, because you have hidden these things from the wise and learned, and revealed them to little children. Yes, Father, for this was your good pleasure"

I've showed tthis to you multiple times TW, but you never acknowledge it & instead preach 6 paragraphs of rrandomness. While you attempt to belittle or insult me.

Like thosep time you called me A SATANIC WORSHIPER. Or when you said its insulting to God for people to read the Bible on their own.

The greatest poison to understanding is pride my friends, there is NOTHING inherently special or greater about you. EVERY man can learn the same, they can become happy by themselves, they can see that the Bible is most likely figurative and not take every word as gold...they dont even need a bible..they don't need to follow TW preachings to succeed spiritualy and be happy, as TW has claimed previously. "My words allow all to grow" "no one has been able to progress before now" "others could not undestand God before me"

I guess some people may be more intuned with themselves, but that isn't a legitimate reason as to why others cant experience the same, or become greater than you, and being more intuned with yourself doesn't equate to special abilities, you're just more stable & not effected by outside forces as much. Nothing to do with niceness IMo

Please don't give me, "well you just don't understand" routine either..

Im trying to discuss my view that your made up faith is just as flawed as any other made up faith.

(Some)

People have always had personal revelations,

People have always become sadder/happier

People have always understood what the Bible means to them,

People have always believed that life is eternal,

There is nothing spectacular of what you preach, and if anything it seems old fashioned and closed minded. Sorry to be blunt

Since you have claimed perfectness, can you speak to me directly on the subjects I'm bringing up, and not sidetrack to another preaching as to why "you will finally understand these words"

17. After you guys write your posts, do you re-read them? How do you re-read them and not realize that you are simply fabricating all this super naturalism. Be honest with yourself, where are these "facts of existence" coming from? You! They're all coming from your brain... Is your hubris so strong that you think that you are capable of realizing some sort of supernatural truth to existence just because you hope that it is so?

I wonder, especially given the true terror of our situation... I wonder if your not just making it all up.

18. #38 dankydankk, Dec 29, 2012
    [quote name='"viper11smith"']After you guys write your posts, do you re-read them? How do you re-read them and not realize that you are simply fabricating all this super naturalism. Be honest with yourself, where are these "facts of existence" coming from? You! They're all coming from your brain... Is your hubris so strong that you think that you are capable of realizing some sort of supernatural truth to existence just because you hope that it is so?

I wonder, especially given the true terror of our situation... I wonder if your not just making it all up.[/quote]

He is, we all are. But most of us realize that we may be wrong in many cases, and that others may be right. But for somereason TW seems to thinks his personal revelations are greater than everyone elses..

Of course he will never admit that he may be flawed,

which should be proof enough to everyone who reads his post that he is most likely not divine or super special, and just like you & me.

19. Same old dankydank, following me from thread to thread to tell me I am wrong. :p

If you read my last post I tried to describe what I believe I am - an electrician.

Perhaps I am here to awaken God's other "elect"ricians.

Perhaps I am simply an amazing storyteller.

:)

20. It is perfectly possible to resonate at a higher frequency. This doesn't make those who do any better then anyone else, only more in-tune with things that become clearer at these frequencies. It is said that we can only understand that which we are already the vibration of. So, for anyone not resonating at these frequencies, they will naturally fill in any shortfall with their own egoic interpretation.