Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

What do you think of shake?

Discussion in 'Seasoned Marijuana Users' started by GrungeJunkie, Dec 20, 2012.

1. So recently I've noticed shake is a lot more common than it used to be. I personally buy shake from the dispensary at good prices ($50 an O for decent stuff) and some lesser quality stuff from street vendors at $10 a quarter. I've noticed a lot of friends and random smoke-sesh buddies tend to bust out a bag of shake rather often, usually decent quality, and I think it comes down to getting more bang for the buck.

I prefer getting a massive amount of shake weed for my money and having a decent stash, but other people prefer a few high quality nugs. What do you think?

2. #2 Cloudyjon, Dec 20, 2012
    Last edited by a moderator: Dec 20, 2012
    Definetly some shake man! Its all ready grinded up for you ;) And at that price you can just twist it all up :smoke:

Into a blunt that is :cool:

3. [quote name='"GrungeJunkie"']So recently I've noticed shake is a lot more common than it used to be. I personally buy shake from the dispensary at good prices ($50 an O for decent stuff) and some lesser quality stuff from street vendors at $10 a quarter. I've noticed a lot of friends and random smoke-sesh buddies tend to bust out a bag of shake rather often, usually decent quality, and I think it comes down to getting more bang for the buck.

I prefer getting a massive amount of shake weed for my money and having a decent stash, but other people prefer a few high quality nugs. What do you think?[/quote]

Im a nug kinda guy i love looking at buds in a jar or love breaking a nug down into my bowl. Mmm

4. I use a bong every smoke sesh so i preffer nugs, shake tends to be harsher, i had a friend that would always buy shake and roll it into joints, thats what id do if i bought shake

5. It's way cheaper and you're not really taken a hit on te quality so I say why not. I'll buy whenever the opportunity arises but you just gotta love getting a nice sexy nug and breakin it up

6. If you roll a lot of joints or blunts I would get it.

7. if the quality is equal, i couldnt really care since its the buds are going to get whizzed up anyway

8. I don't trust shake anymore after a fucked up incident of weird shit being added in without me knowing that cut up my lungs

9. Well being i have a plate with piles of dank hash oil on it next to my garbage bag that has over a pound of trim and buds...id say i like it

10. I personally don't care if its shake or nugs as long as its dank and Gets me stoned.