Welcome to Grasscity Forums - Register now for FREE
Register now to gain access to all of our features, it's FREE and only takes one minute.
Once registered and logged in, you will be able to create topics, post replies to existing threads, give reputation to your fellow members, get your own private messenger, post status updates, manage your profile and so much more. This message will be removed once you have signed in.
Create an Account

What do you think of shake?

• Please log in to reply

GrungeJunkie

GrungeJunkie

Registered Abuser

• Registered Upgraded
  • 331 posts
So recently I've noticed shake is a lot more common than it used to be. I personally buy shake from the dispensary at good prices ($50 an O for decent stuff) and some lesser quality stuff from street vendors at $10 a quarter. I've noticed a lot of friends and random smoke-sesh buddies tend to bust out a bag of shake rather often, usually decent quality, and I think it comes down to getting more bang for the buck.

I prefer getting a massive amount of shake weed for my money and having a decent stash, but other people prefer a few high quality nugs. What do you think?

Similar Topics: What do you think of shake?     x

Cloudyjon

Cloudyjon

• Registered Upgraded
  • 615 posts
Definetly some shake man! Its all ready grinded up for you ;) And at that price you can just twist it all up :smoke:

Into a blunt that is :cool:

Edited by Cloudyjon, 20 December 2012 - 05:19 AM.

Joedahoe

Joedahoe

Red Eyed Jedi

• Registered Upgraded
  • 1,607 posts

So recently I've noticed shake is a lot more common than it used to be. I personally buy shake from the dispensary at good prices ($50 an O for decent stuff) and some lesser quality stuff from street vendors at $10 a quarter. I've noticed a lot of friends and random smoke-sesh buddies tend to bust out a bag of shake rather often, usually decent quality, and I think it comes down to getting more bang for the buck.

I prefer getting a massive amount of shake weed for my money and having a decent stash, but other people prefer a few high quality nugs. What do you think?

Im a nug kinda guy i love looking at buds in a jar or love breaking a nug down into my bowl. Mmm

FullBowlFriday

FullBowlFriday

• Registered Upgraded
  • 1,303 posts
I use a bong every smoke sesh so i preffer nugs, shake tends to be harsher, i had a friend that would always buy shake and roll it into joints, thats what id do if i bought shake

Oranj

Oranj

Alien

• Registered Upgraded
  • 104 posts
It's way cheaper and you're not really taken a hit on te quality so I say why not. I'll buy whenever the opportunity arises but you just gotta love getting a nice sexy nug and breakin it up

Tree Of Life

Tree Of Life

Bitter truth > Sweet lies

• Registered Upgraded
  • 6,488 posts
If you roll a lot of joints or blunts I would get it.

Proud2Smoke

Proud2Smoke

blaze all day everyday.

• Registered Upgraded
  • 1,925 posts
if the quality is equal, i couldnt really care since its the buds are going to get whizzed up anyway

Omega369

Omega369

Forum Bicycle

• Registered Upgraded
  • 6,964 posts
I don't trust shake anymore after a fucked up incident of weird shit being added in without me knowing that cut up my lungs

RubberUndies

RubberUndies

• Registered Upgraded
  • 1,521 posts
Well being i have a plate with piles of dank hash oil on it next to my garbage bag that has over a pound of trim and buds...id say i like it

MrOneHitWonder

MrOneHitWonder

• Registered Upgraded
  • 306 posts
I personally don't care if its shake or nugs as long as its dank and Gets me stoned.

1 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users