• Dec 20 2012 05:14 AM
  • 9 Replies
  • Please log in to reply
  • Registered Abuser

• GrungeJunkie
  • Registered Upgraded
  • 331 posts

Posted 20 December 2012 - 05:14 AM

So recently I've noticed shake is a lot more common than it used to be. I personally buy shake from the dispensary at good prices ($50 an O for decent stuff) and some lesser quality stuff from street vendors at $10 a quarter. I've noticed a lot of friends and random smoke-sesh buddies tend to bust out a bag of shake rather often, usually decent quality, and I think it comes down to getting more bang for the buck.

I prefer getting a massive amount of shake weed for my money and having a decent stash, but other people prefer a few high quality nugs. What do you think?
Replies (9)

Similar Topics: What do you think of shake?     x

• Cloudyjon
  • Registered Upgraded
  • 618 posts

Posted 20 December 2012 - 05:17 AM

Definetly some shake man! Its all ready grinded up for you ;) And at that price you can just twist it all up :smoke:

Into a blunt that is :cool:

Edited by Cloudyjon, 20 December 2012 - 05:19 AM.

• Red Eyed Jedi

• Joedahoe
  • Registered Upgraded
  • 1,607 posts

Posted 20 December 2012 - 05:19 AM

So recently I've noticed shake is a lot more common than it used to be. I personally buy shake from the dispensary at good prices ($50 an O for decent stuff) and some lesser quality stuff from street vendors at $10 a quarter. I've noticed a lot of friends and random smoke-sesh buddies tend to bust out a bag of shake rather often, usually decent quality, and I think it comes down to getting more bang for the buck.

I prefer getting a massive amount of shake weed for my money and having a decent stash, but other people prefer a few high quality nugs. What do you think?

Im a nug kinda guy i love looking at buds in a jar or love breaking a nug down into my bowl. Mmm

• FullBowlFriday
  • Registered Upgraded
  • 1,326 posts

Posted 20 December 2012 - 05:19 AM

I use a bong every smoke sesh so i preffer nugs, shake tends to be harsher, i had a friend that would always buy shake and roll it into joints, thats what id do if i bought shake

• Alien

• Oranj
  • Registered Upgraded
  • 104 posts

Posted 20 December 2012 - 06:41 AM

It's way cheaper and you're not really taken a hit on te quality so I say why not. I'll buy whenever the opportunity arises but you just gotta love getting a nice sexy nug and breakin it up

• Bitter truth > Sweet lies

• Tree Of Life
  • Registered Upgraded
  • 6,534 posts

Posted 20 December 2012 - 08:41 AM

If you roll a lot of joints or blunts I would get it.

• blaze all day everyday.

• Proud2Smoke
  • Registered Upgraded
  • 1,925 posts

Posted 20 December 2012 - 08:44 AM

if the quality is equal, i couldnt really care since its the buds are going to get whizzed up anyway

• Forum Bicycle

• Omega369
  • Registered Upgraded
  • 7,949 posts

Posted 20 December 2012 - 08:46 AM

I don't trust shake anymore after a fucked up incident of weird shit being added in without me knowing that cut up my lungs

• RubberUndies
  • Registered Upgraded
  • 1,521 posts

Posted 20 December 2012 - 01:39 PM

Well being i have a plate with piles of dank hash oil on it next to my garbage bag that has over a pound of trim and buds...id say i like it

• MrOneHitWonder
  • Registered Upgraded
  • 306 posts

Posted 20 December 2012 - 03:38 PM

I personally don't care if its shake or nugs as long as its dank and Gets me stoned.

1 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users

© Copyright 1999 - 2015 420Network BV | All rights reserved