Possible Frost Tonight!

Discussion in 'Growing Marijuana Outdoors' started by OhsoOhio, Sep 19, 2006.

1. I live in Ohio and tonight the Temp. is suppose to drop to 38 degree's should this be a problem i hope it dont kill em i have 3 wonderful plants about ready to be done in the next couple weeks.

2. it is getting pretty cold here, and im sure its not good for your plants. how far are they upload some pics etc.

3. It will be 39 tomorrow in eastern Kentukky is so wanna know what it will do to m plant

4. <TABLE class=tborder cellSpacing=1 cellPadding=6 width="100%" align=center border=0><TBODY><TR><TD class=thead colSpan=2>Today 10:13 AM</TD></TR><TR title="Post 1221852" vAlign=top><TD class=alt1 align=middle width=125>OhsoOhio</TD><TD class=alt2>I live in Ohio and tonight the Temp. is suppose to drop to 38 degree's should this be a problem i hope it dont kill em i have 3 wonderful plants about ready to be done in the next couple weeks.</TD></TR></TBODY></TABLE>

You will be fine ..... anything under 32 f or 0 c is when you should worry....also MJ is a tough plant and will be ok for the first couple frosts

5. About the photo's im gonna snap some pictures here at harvest im gettin a camera soon. I got Power Plant and Top44.

6. Your absolutely right Green. It got down to 42f last night, i hardly even have any purpling on the stems from that. I feel much more confident now. Unfortunately my plants look like theyll need till November, and my official frost is Oct. 15.

7. damn..same sitiation here