Boston/mass growers unite

Discussion in 'Growing Marijuana Indoors' started by theblackguy420, Dec 19, 2012.

1. bro im in bristol county and its dry as fuck put here. noone has any bud lol

2. good bud right now is few and far between to find ... Fucking ridiculous lol prices also outrageous right now .. Does anyone know the cause of this haven't seen anything like this in YEARS lol

3. Some people didn't plan there cycles for the end of the summer drought....I bet next year we won't make this mistake again! Every year at this time is gets a lil arid....start to stockpile mid July.

4. One main reason is Cali is on fire and has no water....

5. Small time basement growers also have a difficult time with heat/air conditioning during the summer so crops are usually hurting. Also everyone's goes on vacation in the summer. So the routine pickup and drop offs get all screwy. From the lil guy all the way up

6. i know ever since this happened http://www.myfoxboston.com/story/28695651/police-d... shit hasn't been the same but I've always been told at this time of the year it has to do with the timing of the outdoor grows in cali
    yeah man happened last year too around the same time but it definitely wasnt this bad/long

7. #3647 budsmoker55, Sep 21, 2015
    Last edited by a moderator: Sep 21, 2015
    Yeah exactly lol like I said I've seen droughts but this ... This man idk haven't seen this shit since I was in highschool lol

Also don't worry I make sure I keep a nice head stash :)

8. me either man shit miserable. only head stash i have is a zip of shake lol

9. Yea its crazy right now. I hit my dude up and asked if he had anything and he said "I'll see", like dude how do u not kno? Smh

10. #3650 Dirtdoc, Oct 7, 2015
    Last edited by a moderator: Oct 7, 2015
    Greetings from south coast MA. Just stopping in to introduce myself to the Boston growing community. I have been an avid out door gardener for many years now. Doing the vegetables, flowers, herbs, and all things mother nature gives us. I have many kinds of out door plants from tomatoes to hops, to some incredible day lily's that are well over 30 years old "imported and propagated on my property". Over the past three years I have been experimenting and doing allot of this my wife tells me I am starting to turn the yard into a plant shelter, I say I just can't let them be thrown out. Any way, I never grown cannabis till now and over the past few months I have sett up an indoor 4'x4'x7' tent with DWC 1st hyro. grow too. A friend who has been growing for a few years know gave me a 4 week old blue cheese it was rather tall so me being me I topped it he kind of freaked out when I told him but all is working well I will try an up load some pics. I just look forward to talking, learning, and sharing with what I am sure is a fantastic community.

Attached Files:

11. DirtDoc... dont be fooled by what I refer to as "stoner nonsense" ... if you have been successfully growing othe rplants for many years, cannabis should be a breeze.

Its called weed for a reason... it doesnt want to die

12. Whats up people hope everyones still at it in the garden. Im rocking oit with agent orange i love this strain, what do you guys have going ?

Attached Files:

13. I just put 2 seeds in rockwool on the 12th, how long does it usually take for seeds to pop? They're under a 200W MH light with sandwich bags around them to help with humidity. Seeds are HSO Lemon Kush Headband, and Lost Coast Hadhplant, if ur interested to know

14. Looks good! I am new here just signed up last week. I am on my 1st indoor grow, well my 1st cannabis grow at that I have an only child "blue cheese" as of now have some clones rooting too. Plant is still in veg, I am thinking of building SCROG net like you have, also think I am going to go 12/12 some time next week end.

Attached Files:

15. Usually the seeds take anywhere from 4 to 10 days. If tou germinated them than its only a matter of days.

16. Think im going to flower her soon lol

Attached Files:

17. Couple things I took down recently

1445765799810.jpg 1445765815925.jpg 1445765825882.jpg

18. Got damn bro what strains are those that purple looks great

19. The purple one in Kraken and the other is Ghost God ... from breeder and gc user Sanctuary gardens

20. My 1st try at DWC 2 weeks in flower now, I think she looks good.

Attached Files: