Boston/mass growers unite

Discussion in 'Growing Marijuana Indoors' started by theblackguy420, Dec 19, 2012.

1. #3621 cdphalanx, Aug 21, 2015
    Last edited by a moderator: Aug 21, 2015
    Doesnt look closed loop to me, but can't tell "everything" from that pic

Can you explain your tech? No closed loops I've ever seen or used would have a step where you're going to be doing anything that this would be beneficial and Pyrex dishes looking like that are a staple of open blasting, which is fine if you do it right... but I want to make sure people are using the right terms for their process so others don't get confused.

But maybe you've got something I haven't seen either... so that why I ask

2. Hello my good friend long time no see lol did you allready sell that beautiful house? Girls are looking happy as always bro we need to link up unless you moved mad far lol

3. You still got my #? Hit me up.

We sold that place and moved like 15min away, but I'm just a few minutes from the new store

4. Glad you sold it and didn't go to fsr bro lol. Inbox me yours so I can lock it in I went through about 3phones since we last chilled haha. Glad to see your bacl kicking ass in the grow game

5. Hey bro hows everything ?
    How many harvest do you guys finish before changing your hps bulb

6. I change my 1000w light every six months any longer then that, your efficiency is not at 100%. Brother 1000w bulbs go for 120$ somthing per, Amazon got 6 bulbs for 350$ going on a deal right now!

7. It's good I'm working on a couple grows right now indoor and out, organically and nutes.

8. G ImageUploadedByGrasscity Forum1441462234.029325.jpg

Got my 9ft sativa plant outside just started to flower. It's a 16week flower so I'm kinda worried will it be done enough before snow hits lol

ImageUploadedByGrasscity Forum1441462301.153806.jpg

The ones on the left are organic and the ones on the right are nutes!

Both crosses that I made..let's put Boston on the map for best strains!

What I got going ...

Pre 98 bubba x God bud

That sativa x OG Chemdawg

Sweet black angel x pre 98 bubba

Romulan x vortex

9. damn bro that big ass sativs is going to stick out especially in flower haha that shits boss bro. Looking good in the grow room as well. After growing for s fee years I need s bigger trnt and s higher wattage hps I'm kinds running out of space but I pretty much want to harvestcmad plants lol.. Here what I have gong agent Orange the biggest and the middle is silver surfer haze and to the fsr left is beowolf

Attached Files:

10. Here's an update on the room ImageUploadedByGrasscity Forum1441641980.297121.jpg

11. Looking good tho! Hey I'm around the Fall River area...if anyone is interested I do a lot of cross breeding...I have both high quality strains seeds available as well as clones! Let's put New England on the map for great strains!.....

I have a romulan x vortex seeds (regular) 12 pack $40

Also have a pure sativa (regular) $40

The clones coming soon!! Are....

Romulan x vortex....six clones for 50$ 12 clones for 100$

Sweet black angel x pre 98 bubba kush...same as above price

Pure sativa x Og Chemdawg...same price

God bud x pre 98 bubba...same price..

Shaitsu kush x night nurse

Cbd God x cbd shark

Banana og x sour d x blueberry c super lemon kush

12. That regular sativa is the one you see in the picture for outdoor one

13. Damn bro all that shit sound yummy I'll def get some off you soon.do I just contact you on here?

14. Pm me and I'll send you my number

15. What up Boston growmies, its time I get my medical card. I was wondering if any of you had any recommendations for doctors in the area.

Thanks!

16. Canna care docs.... They have like 10 offices around the state. Great people, professional and all stoners.... They take ur money before you see the doctor so it's pretty much a sure thing. Good luck pal

17. Right on, thanks man!

18. Casco Bay Medical (dr jeremy spiegel) in Danvers is another option

19. Damn come on Boston this thread is dead lmao
    Boston is opening their 1st dispensary!! No more over priced Salem mass "ATG"