Boston/mass growers unite

Discussion in 'Growing Marijuana Indoors' started by theblackguy420, Dec 19, 2012.

1. Thread come alive! Lol

Sent from my iPhone using Grasscity Forum

2. So I have a question about feeding if anyone feels like helping...so I started off hydro and got root rot and switched to soil shortly before flowering so that's why all this is going to sound weird... They got plain water and foliar feed spray from transplant till flowering which was Jan 17th for jock horror auto and Jan 19th for northern lights auto ...

Jan 24th they started getting nute burn from the spray so on

Jan 28th I flushed all 4 plants and gave each a tablespoon of molasses in the last gallon

Feb 7th was the next watering and I gave each plant 2 ml cal mg per gallon

Feb 12th was the next watering they got first bloom nutes which are general hydroponics flora series 5ml flora grow and 10 ml flora micro 15ml flora bloom 2ml Humboldt's secret golden tree ( which is an additive replacement) and 3ml cal mg plus

Now they need to be watered again and I'm just wondering what to do now I'm really not sure if I should go back to molasses or plain water or bloom nutes again or cal mag please let me know if you have an opinion on this thank you!!

3. Everyone should download this grow app its madddd fun lol. Called pot farm grass root came across it by mistake shits I'll lol

4. my wife told me about this she said
    "Theres an app where you can grow weed. You might enjoy" i just looked at her and said " i grow it in real life i need a virtual one too lol

auto help page if you need help with autoflowers http://forum.grasscity.com/index.php?/topic/1294434-Need-help-with-autos?-Welcome

new vote page sept please vote http://www.dutch-passion.nl/en/photovote/2014-09-03-autoultimate%C2%AE-loki_1752/

5. Lol yes bro its awesome. Lol you grow strains sell to patients and have your own grow base its cool.

6. Whats up guys Floyd here hailing from the 617

7. Waddup flood & welcome

8. Nice to see Bostons bud scene is blossoming. This towns a little dry though. Is it the weather?

9. Spider mytes we meet again

10. Just gotta know the right ppl bro. But yea it's been kinda dry. Go out and meet ppl you'll find a connect

11. oh no! :(

12. I'm not worried about nothing lol. Had them before and I shall kill again. I'm just going to cover the pots so the soil doesn't fall out when I dip the hole plant I to dish soap water like last time. It's more effective then spraying because it literally covers the hole plant

13. But my white lav Indiana bubble gum and grand daddy cookies are all u touched I think they might be resistant or some shit because the cherry bomb gdp, and other two have mites yet there all close

14. what? Really?? Lol how long do u leave it on there till u rinse them off?

15. Usually about 5mins then I rinse. I did this countless times lol at first I'm like dish soap ? Fucks no but yes it works, just don't get it in ya soil bro. I'm getting some organic spray soon which is a much easier process tho.

16. Lady bugs my friend!

17. Fast successful method to Gettin rid of them fuckers, you can buy them live by the thousands on Amazon

18. . So lady bugs won't hurt the plants?? Damn I wish I knew that I killed like 3 last week in my grow room

19. Nope they don't they just want the mytes for dinner lol. Not sure about what to do to the lady bugs but I Def wouldn't kill them I'll just freeze them until summer hits and let them be free especially after helping me out hahah

20. Aren't u in flower now? Will dish soap water hurt the buds if u get mites in flower?