Boston/mass growers unite

Discussion in 'Growing Marijuana Indoors' started by theblackguy420, Dec 19, 2012.

1. Solar city

Sent from my iPhone using Grasscity Forum

2. ImageUploadedByGrasscity Forum1422399691.535611.jpg
    Lst off the rip. Looking good, feeling good just shoveled snow for two hours. I just looked out side think I'll get blazed on the vape and go back out at eleven. Got my red poison and purple pyramid im ordering six more beens my new lights will be here next week. All autos suggestions on seeds welcome, im gonna try margarine, and maybe cherry bomb, Frisian dew, got three more. Let me know I'll order em and grow em I like exotic.

Grassachusetts!

3. sure fucking doo lol no good 😂😂😂

4. Yay u ordered the light!!

5. I must say sip trays are the shit I swear this bad girls growing and flowering faster then normal

Attached Files:

6. Glad to see you finally got that up and running. Tried to get you on those a while back

7. #3487 theblackguy420, Jan 29, 2015
    Last edited by a moderator: Jan 29, 2015
    Yes I remember you tryna convince me but I was a noob and wasn't sure lol. I like this method a lot plants only take in what they need and the rest of the water waits to get sucked up. Definitely using this w for now on lol...

8. Just ordered more Frisian dew seeds. One of my fave strains. Next time I buy I think I'm gonna try Dutch passions new creation frision duck. That's crazy.

Grassachusetts!

9. Black were u get the trays? I've Poped into some of the local shops couldn't find em?

Grassachusetts!

10. Cdphlanx gave me it. Its not really a tray its a round container to collect water when your watering/feeding. You can just do the same and fill the tray or container with perlite. Lol anyone know the name of the water contain is lol, but yes Cully just fill a tray with perlite put water in it but not to much and the plant takes in what it needs no over watring or over watering its really cool

11. My last months bill was $1100 after the new rates went in. Im fucking getting solar before the summer. 

12. It cut's cost dramatically, also more roof is more suitable panels. In the end your putting out close to 8,000w from solar you can fuck n play around with for 100$.

13. #3493 NEFarmer, Jan 30, 2015
    Last edited by a moderator: Jan 30, 2015
    Do you happen to remember the initial cost to get that all setup??
    Cuz that's a lot of power for shit money.
    And what happens in the winter? Do You have to go out there and clean them off? Or do they still get light through the snow or are they mounted at enough of a pitch to not get any snow built up??
    Sry for all the questions

14. They install for free, and yes you have to go out and clean a bit! Bright side is is stores up to 3 days of electricity. I know they are currently working on storage batteries which is an investment I would look into.

15. I know nstar is making a
    Killing off the growers who don't have " solar panels". They go from 13 cents to 24 cents per watt used. Add that all up at the end of the month and it's cha ching wallet time.

16. Try blueberry headband made by hambuldt seeds.

17. Your local hydro store has them for about 2-4$ a tray.

18. Indiana bubblegum shits getting real I had to tie down a few branches.

Attached Files:

19. its super bushy! How long till that ones done?

20. Yes she is. It tales 10 weeks for flower to finish I'm only in a week and a few days now. This ibg is flowering fast ino the buds are crazy thick and frosty