Boston/mass growers unite

Discussion in 'Growing Marijuana Indoors' started by theblackguy420, Dec 19, 2012.

1. Weres the love guys? No vining on here for almost a week it's holidays... Weres black at im going to pm him see if he's still alive after his last batch he grew.

Grassachusetts!

2. 508 guys p.m me I have a promo code that will never go away or expire and u can use this 10% off code with another promo code and then ask for jack at the vault promised mad freebies. T shirts gear and or seeds

Grassachusetts!

Grassachusetts!
    its through the vault

Grassachusetts!

3. This thread has its dry moments lol but how's everyones grow going pls post some pics and 411

4. One month to go
    Agent orange
    Lohan
    blue dream. I have very huge hands btw

Attached Files:

5. Yea bruh im still alive lmao hows the girls doing

6. Hi I'm not from mass but I heard this was a chill thread so I wanted to drop in and say hi
    Subd ;)

7. have issues with one looks like cal mag but it could be lock out. I threw two gallons of water through it yesturday and now just water feeding and cal mag here she is

Grassachusetts!

8. . Shit im stoned never uploaded pic ImageUploadedByGrasscity Forum1418937063.738190.jpg ImageUploadedByGrasscity Forum1418937084.288375.jpg on a better note here's my other girls looking like fire my friends ImageUploadedByGrasscity Forum1418937165.171236.jpg ImageUploadedByGrasscity Forum1418937188.305135.jpg

Grassachusetts!
    . Shit im stoned never uploaded pic ImageUploadedByGrasscity Forum1418937063.738190.jpg ImageUploadedByGrasscity Forum1418937084.288375.jpg on a better note here's my other girls looking like fire my friends ImageUploadedByGrasscity Forum1418937165.171236.jpg ImageUploadedByGrasscity Forum1418937188.305135.jpg

Grassachusetts!

9. I'm hopeing no more than three weeks left

Grassachusetts!

10. Damn that looks awesome hope I can grow plants like that one day

11. With a little help you'll get there for sure. There's always help for beginners. I still don't know everything. Takes time, in ur case prolly 70-90 days with your autos. And then you'll be smoking good

Grassachusetts!

12. Dammnn chuny monkeys bro lol looking good

13. shit if they keep growing at the same steady speed it will take a year Lol looks like they haven't grown in a almost 2 weeks just the roots is this normal?

14. How close are your leds or CFls? Get me link to ur thread and post pics to many is never enough.

Grassachusetts!

15. . What's up with ur avatar homie? Love the weird ones! Mines my nickname my boys been calling me since I was a kid. Blackguy420 obviously you know why. And then you whitelump, are you flirting with someone? Haha just a lil laugh not smashing on you at all sent me link to ur journal and I'll see. Root growth is fine especially first week it's the plants way of setting up a foundation. Once plant is matured and in five or three gallon buckets and roots come crawling from out under that bitch then you may have an issue. Hardly hear that gapping with autos

Grassachusetts!

16. Its my dogs nick name Lol she's a fat white chihuahuah n she won't get the fuck off my lap so I call her white lump and what do u mean am I flirting w someone? Why do they call u mikecully? I figured Cully is your last name?

Attached Files:

17. How do I send a link? I can't figure it out

18. #3000 NEFarmer, Dec 20, 2014
    Last edited by a moderator: Dec 20, 2014
    ^ Copy & paste