Boston/mass growers unite

Discussion in 'Growing Marijuana Indoors' started by theblackguy420, Dec 19, 2012.

1. I'm from worcester county question for u I get pulled over two weeks ago arrested driving no license on Halloween then tday I get pulled over again charges subsequent driving suspended license. Last time this happened was my first and second time years ago this time is third and fourth im not on probation no warrents do you think I'm gonna do time ???? This sucks stressin me out since tday got arrested Monday I have court I've heard technically judge can revoke my bond for sixty days on the case from two weeks ago im no gangster just an honest man trying to work and provide for family .... So Monday u think they'll lock me up no dui no drugs it's petty ... Please any idea anyone u know u can ask

Grassachusetts!

2. Yo black fuck that worc house shit and holidays coming up... The time I got arrested two weeks ago that one I get pulled over by a walking cop on speeding!!! Doesn't make sense if I was speeding how did u walk up to my window and knock on it buddy??? Worc cops dirty as fuck.. On speeding ticket it's say radar no estimated at 35 in a twenty five . Sounds like guess ta met to me... Fml man and my bud is a month from harvest last time I went to my moms in Texas one week second day there wife calls almost burnt house down I say what were u cooking hehe she says ur fucking plants .... What the fuck did u touch?? Same set up for two yrs new bulbs I never touch shit other than movie my lights because I perfected it to how I want i tincer her and there that's about it

Grassachusetts!

3. I'm not really sure brother

4. OK so I thought my plant was all saggy from being root bound but I remember transferring it and the roots haven't even fully sculpted around the pot here's a pic... before I transplanted it was looking sad all ready at the op growth now day by day leaves are dying off and the leaves a curling down... it's not over or under watering, it's all organic my other plants are in the same rent doing just fine.. could it be I over trained here to much and stressed her. Out I'm confused lol

Attached Files:

5. Everyone's happy by blue dream betty lol

Attached Files:

6. Looking great :) I'm sure Betty will bounce back in no time she looks like a strong one

Sent from my iPhone using Grasscity

7. Those plants look delicious bro.
    If I were you, I'd pay attention to PH for a week. I had random droopiness right before flower ( perfect timing ) in one of my grows and it just turned out that I wasn't measuring my nutes to water ratio correctly. 
    Funny how one little issue can fuck up months of work huh?

On another note ; has anyone ever set up their own grow tent? I want to drop a dime on a secret jarden for a small veg room; but I want to use the opportunity to experiment on some DIY shit too. 
    Some PVC / mylar would do the trick , no?

8. From central mass here same smoking for almost 15 years gree a few here and there now into autoflowers just a few plants for myself and yes im medicly certified to cultivate

Attached Files:

9. She's beautiful :) what strain

10. This is a Dinafem Fruit Automatic at day 54 i have another the same about a inch or two smaller to me i wasent expecting them to get this big its amazing compared to my last fruit was about half the size was stunted early on though because of untested coco but this grow im right on track bought a ppm/ec meter and some calimagic washed the coco real good and mixed it with a bag of roots organics coco also washed down to 200 ppm and now at day 54 and looking much better than before this tine around :)

11. ImageUploadedByGrasscity Forum1416793992.618725.jpg ImageUploadedByGrasscity Forum1416794003.670047.jpg ImageUploadedByGrasscity Forum1416794012.986962.jpg ImageUploadedByGrasscity Forum1416794021.970695.jpg
    ImageUploadedByGrasscity Forum1416794032.776869.jpg

Here's an update on these ladies, buzzards Bay Area grower here!

Sent from my iPhone using Grasscity Forum

12. Hey guys was just wondering what everyone thought is the best way to keep a mother plant under control. My strawberry cough mother is a beast no matter what she keeps getting super tall. Also very excited its officially day 28 in 12/12 for my mother of berry crop :) ImageUploadedByGrasscity Forum1416796942.629013.jpg ImageUploadedByGrasscity Forum1416796994.361996.jpg
    ImageUploadedByGrasscity Forum1416797007.012080.jpg

It's become a jungle overnight I'm so happy :)

13. Looking good Stoney!
    Is it me or does the leaves look like they have a deficiency?
    What part of mass you from?

Sent from my iPhone using Grasscity Forum

14. #2914 stoneygal88, Nov 24, 2014
    Last edited by a moderator: Nov 24, 2014
    Thanks :) yeah I agree with you on that I have a feeling it's a nitrogen deficiency I just noticed I kinda slipped up on that for a bit :/ but started correcting that tonight. Any input? Oh yeah I'm in worcester county just moved here

" One whom plants a garden plants happiness"

15. cool I'm in worcester also if you ever need a hand or any info just let me know, nice netting if i may ask what is it from i think i might try to do something like that in half my tent 

16. Sup bro yea perfect timing aye lol. It's all organic grow no nutes but I found out the problem it's the same that happens to my underdawg og there wasn't enough goods in the soil for flower. So you want to set up a tent aye? It's simple as 123 brother just look at the manual or go off of the dome. My first tent was a secret jardin dr60tent it did me justice fore sure... what size you plan on getting ? Also I did the diy shit at first I'd just get a tent imo but do as you please brother..that auto is huge I want to grow a couple I only grew one it was automatic ultraviolet

17. 508 !!!! ImageUploadedByGrasscity Forum1416975799.277908.jpg ImageUploadedByGrasscity Forum1416975824.911729.jpg ImageUploadedByGrasscity Forum1416975873.861572.jpg
    I'm getting there can't freaking wait for next harvest I got pyramid purple and red poison on the menu coming up

Grassachusetts!

18. Good shit mike girls are look great and green. At the moment I have agent orange, lohan, and blue dream about a week and change into flower

Attached Files:

19. Once these are all done my Indiana bubble gum scrog should have all 100 squares filled with greenery then I'll switch to flower when this harvest is finished

Attached Files: