Boston/mass growers unite

Discussion in 'Growing Marijuana Indoors' started by theblackguy420, Dec 19, 2012.

1. Here's a bd that's going into flower soon. I lost track of the veg time tho

Attached Files:

2. what up random black guy...lol forreal though your plants are kicking bro..you have gotten only better thats fot damn sure! stay up pimmp!

3. Yea bro I learnt a lot from last time. And you all ready know bro

4. Looking awesome dude!

5. Looking good black

Sent from my iPhone using Grasscity Forum

6. Thx guys. I'm throwing that bd in a 10 gal sip pot and using a nice hot soil for flowering. Aye @cdph that IBM is a fast grower it's pretty much half the height of the bd lol.

Attached Files:

7. Do you guys find yourself watering more often during the flower phase?

8. Oh shit ya!

Sent from my iPad using Grasscity Forum

9. Yes I do :
    smoke:

10. Need advice on nutes and led lights for an autoflower

11. Hell yeah boston ma! Was just browsing through forums and had to say hello to my fellow mass growers :)not really a computer person so I never thought to do forums before so this is all new to me. Glad there's a place like this to actually talk about what I love to do with people. Your plants look beautiful btw keep up the hard work it's inspiring. hope mine can be like that some day

" One whom plants a garden plants happiness"

12. Ever thought of growing organic?
    And I'm not sure what the best leds are maybe someone else with more knowledge of them can answer ya

13. Welcome stoney gal glad you came across the thread . Keep reading up on growing and if you have any questions will be more then happy to answer you

14. Ive got gear Im willing to get rid of for pretty cheap to anyone local. hit me up for pricing etc. The more of this stuff that sells, the better.
    \n175-200 gallon organic soil 
    2x 600w electronic dimmable ballast
    1x 600w magnetic ballast
    1x 600w hortilux blue mh (used 2 month 12/12)
    1x 600w hortilux super hps [SIZE=14.4444446563721px](used 2 month [/SIZE][SIZE=14.4444446563721px]12/12[/SIZE][SIZE=14.4444446563721px])[/SIZE]
    2x xtrasun6 reflectors
    1x 4" carbon scrubber
    1x 6" 480cfm exhaust fan
    1x 4" 180cfm exhaust fan
    1x inline booster fan
    6" ducting
    4" ducting
    smartpots/rootpouches in varying sizes 1,2,3,5,7,10 gal and accompanying saucer trays
    20+gallons perlite
    20+gallons river rock
    various organic soil amendments: kelp, alfalfa, neem, crab, gypsum, +more
    5stage bulk reef supply RO/DI water purification unit (needs new filters)
    10x 1000lbs dollys/rollers
    10x 18gal roughneck totes
    12,000btu portable ac
    \n... and all sorts of other random bullshit garden supplies. 
    \nThe rollers/totes and soil are currently intact as a "SIP" system that works excellently with the organic soil. I would prefer to not have to break them all down and taking it as a 'SIP kit' of sorts would prove beneficial for your wallet and my sanity
    \nget at me

15. how is that underdawg og?!?

16. Dude I need to connect with one of you guys

17. Damn there's others of my kind in mass whoop whoop now it's on!

Grassachusetts!

18. Worcester county! ImageUploadedByGrasscity Forum1415763635.314933.jpg ImageUploadedByGrasscity Forum1415763663.033141.jpg

Grassachusetts!

19. Boston (fictional) Grower reporting in  :smoking:
    I always thought if I grew, I'd be the only guy in Dorchester / Mattapan area with grade A Dank. Guess not  :confused_2:

20. Now I'm gonna walk down the street eye balling people and thinking to myself " what's that guy growing" or hey she looks like a diesel kinda girl hahaha

Grassachusetts!