Boston/mass growers unite

Discussion in 'Growing Marijuana Indoors' started by theblackguy420, Dec 19, 2012.

1. Wasup growmies. Migzdog back in the place :) heres a few pics of my last harvest

Sent from my SGH-T599N using Grasscity Forum mobile app

2. Aquarius hydroponics memorial Abe west Springfield one year is today folks. Enjoying my morning cup of hot choc canna style and on my way! ImageUploadedByGrasscity Forum1413039486.296333.jpg ImageUploadedByGrasscity Forum1413039499.219616.jpg

Sent from my iPhone using Grasscity Forum

3. Ma med grower here, was busted a few years ago for illegally growing. So I cleaned it up and went legal after probation.

Sent from my DROIDX using Grasscity Forum mobile app

4. Haven't been on this thread in a while ... Pics anyone lol ... Connoisseur Genetics Seeds East Coast Sour Diesel Haze (on the right) and 4 site bucket with 3 of the 4 Dinafem blue cheese and a connoisseur genetics old school haze (on the left) both 300w LED first time dwc grow in week 4 of flower ...

Attached Files:

5. My last hatvest sour kosher

Sent from my SGH-T599N using Grasscity Forum mobile app

Attached Files:

6. I'll see u there rapo

7. How was the expo fellas?

8. I,would say the expo was sweet, to very sweet......alot of answered questions from actual companies not regional reps who don't really give a shit. Way to much free stuff. Most of which I will never touch......entire bcuzz coco and soil line nutrients for example. Not saying they are bad, just didn't need 9 bottles to tote around, and believe me I tried to say no thank you. Worst part about it was the chowder at legal seafood, mine blows there's out of there water.....

Sent from my iPad using Grasscity Forum

9. Coolest thing I learned was that Neptunes Harvest is located right up here in Gloucester. Sounds like theyre using the stuff the fishers cant really sell and making good use of it into organic amendments etc.

Got a couple very good samples and had some great convo with the vendors... but I agree. WAY too many freebies. Thaty BCUZZ... is that the Atami line? They hawked me and rapo each the same two full lines. SOOOO unnecessary and heavy to tote around.

All in all tho it was really cool. Ill be more prepared next year

10. ImageUploadedByGrasscity Forum1413824451.633695.jpg

The two baby's are sweet cheese and lemon kush headband
    The big ones are Girl Scout cookies , Hollywood haze, and some unknown sativa from a bag seed :)

11. Hood Afternoon To the Bean, happy Monday to my newborns oct 20. ImageUploadedByGrasscity Forum1413827128.433313.jpg ImageUploadedByGrasscity Forum1413827143.950740.jpg

12. Alright, just got off the phone with the doc. What the doc says is that they haven't gotten registration numbers yet, so they can't give them out to patients. So again massachusetts fuckin up! Why do all the other states have smoothly running operations, and we are patchwork, shrugging shoulders operation giving the I dunno face. Getting pretty frustrating. From what I've read, to grow at home you need to pay 100 annually on top of the 50 annually to be in the program. As far as who qualifies for hardship cultivation, tough one no clue, but I bet if you served even one day of office in this state, you get free weed and someone to roll it up for you. And btw if you don't register by jan 1 2015, your current doctors recommendation will be invalid February 1 2015. They are making it SO easy for the patients with debilitating conditions to access the medicine that works for them. Fuckers. Sorry all for the negativity

13. #2856 Humblegardener, Oct 21, 2014
    Last edited by a moderator: Oct 21, 2014
    And one more thing.....I paid 220 this year for my "registration" or "recommendation" if you will.....now I'll have to go back, pay 100 to see the doctor, 50 to file with the state and another 100 for hardship cultivation registration. So in one fiscal year, they got me for 470 bucks.......lucky I'm an able bodied working man, if I had a fixed income, and heat bills coming, it would tough! State extortion at its finest! Not even Rhode Island gets fucked like this......good thing I'm Wearing makeup, wanna make sure I look good when I'm getting fucked!

Another reason it needs to be federally legal ASAP. The state can get away with this kind of robbery because of no federal oversight or regulation.

14. All i can say is... i agree, humble!

I caught wind of this nonsense earlier in the month when they posted that and already went through all of the same bullshit. Its really a whole lot more of 'hurry up and wait'... while taking more money out of our pockets.

so fuckin sick of massachusetts... i really wish the wife would move out of state

15. Cpd that's the truth man. I just off the phone with conna care and apparently it's gonna take another month, just to get more information on certification numbers and registry on their end. I was also told that we are now limited to 10 plants and not 12. Also we can only have one patient to provide for...this state is really fucked up.

16. This thread has its dry moments lol but waddup guys I been busy and off of the thread for a bit but here's what I got..
    Flower= underdawg og(left) & cheesedawg to the right. About 3 weeks left until chopchop

17. .

Attached Files: