Boston/mass growers unite

Discussion in 'Growing Marijuana Indoors' started by theblackguy420, Dec 19, 2012.

1. http://www.nehydro.com/gardening-tools/micropore-bag-5-gallon-5-kit/
    They have a store in south Hampton, which might be close to you I'm not sure, the one I go to is in Framingham......you can order online from them as well. The bubble man bubble bags are 150 bucks, i bought the cheaper ones to practice with, and make sure I enjoyed it before I went and spend the money on the "legit" ones. And I haven't bought the legit ones yet cuz I'm still crankin on the cheaper ones.....they work really well, and I've used them dozens and dozens of times.

Sent from my iPad using Grasscity Forum

2. Ya i same them on amazon for $40 lol...no good?

Sent from my LT30at using Grasscity Forum mobile app

3. they won't have bubble-man on the side of them, but they'll work just fine

4. Any recommendations on a 4bulb t5 fixture that would fit in my tent (36x20x62) I only want to use my 400w for flower time, plus I can put this fixture alot closer then the mh lol... shoot

Sent from my SPH-L710 using Grasscity Forum mobile app

5. Hermie or calyxes?? Never had a male.

Attached Files:

6. looks like a herm to me, dude... :(

7. Ya my thoughts exactly ..chop chop..

8. Lookin like a he-she....sorry dude, I've seen some people just pick the pollen sacks off as they pop out, just to get a lil something out of the female part.....something's better than nothin ya kno?

9. Ya I was thinking about it but from 10 seedlings all were female and then this he she lol..so I chopped it. Not worth threating the rest.

10. Juice the tranny....better than wheat grass

11. Humble I never really thought about juicing the plant I really don't think I have the proper equip like a juicer haha does it taste good??

12. Ya u need a juicer....Tastes like shit to be honest.....but u get a serious energy boost, it may be psychosomatic.......since I defoliate every week, I end up with a shit ton of fan leaves....I'll make a big batch of juice, which is the cannabis leaves, ginger, spinach celery apple......freeze it if it's no big batch.sometimes I'll dump a Greek yogurt in.....sometimes some hemp protein powder......down one of those guys and u can run 3 miles without even thinkin about it....after reading some sites about cannabis treating leukemia in kids, I followed one story, bravemykayla.com the poor little girl had no traditional medicine left to try (chemo) so her dad started her on a cannabis treatment plan in which she ate CBD oil and cannabis smoothies daily. Well if you read the story she is leukemia free, and goin strong! So I figured what the hell, worst that would happen is I shit my brains out......let's just say you get used to it....

13. Great for diabetes too! I'm a chef I could use the extra energy. I know what I want for Xmas.now!!

14. What an amazing story
    .a lot of them coming out more and more. Pretty sad you have to search to find them..this should be headline news world wide.

15. I was a personal chef too for about 10 years with some side work in the mornings as a carpenter......crazy how u can creat the most elegant classical dishes from around the world, and not being impressed at all.....meaning when u cook all day the luster isn't there anymore, unlike growing herb, where I'm in awe everyday.........where ya cookin max? Classically trained?

16. I hear you on that. Last thing I want to do outside of work is cook. I almost despise food at times..thankfully I do have an appetite stimulant or I'd be 100lbs been in a kitchen for 16 of my 33 years trained by theee master chefs if you will..but no schooling formally. I owned a PetShop for years on the side selling tropical fish and coral. Its just a good check my passion lies with my herb and my animals lol. Hoping to have things change in mass down the road and open a cafe for patients. That would be my baby!

17. IM with ya on that.....cannabis cafe has been my dream since high school.....I've thought about dabbling in coral since I'm a pH and alkalinity master......bio cube 29 has been on my brain a lot lately.....making a mini finding nemo scene ya kno? I have a freshwater 29 with tetras and mini puffers........I put all my broken glass pieces in the tank....looks like a bong grave yard.

I am also a product of the hard knocks kitchen school.....best way to learn is having an angry 65 year old ITAL scream at you In broken Italian that the sear on the short ribs wasn't dark enough.....and that using a Malbec instead of a Cabernet for beef bourginion is idiotically French ....... If I had to accept another delivery from a miserable produce or meat driver, I'd probably shoot myself good riddens

18. Haha you said it there! Thai,Armenian and Italian. I'm well versed at broken languages!! I run the show now though thankfully hahah I'm the only Nazi in the kitchen haha coming from. Half a Jew..lmao well looks like I have a partner in the cafe venture! My family's moving to stage two soon I hope in dispensary. So I'm really cracking down technique on xtracting. I want to produce a sauce line all canna based!

19. My lady and I just banged out 100 steamed dumplings...... Just for fun she says..... But it was fun, have to admit..... I was pondering using sesame oil as my lipid to get cannabis into all asian cuisine..... Cuz butter and olive oil pretty much cover Europe.....

Sent from my iPhone using Grasscity Forum