Boston/mass growers unite

Discussion in 'Growing Marijuana Indoors' started by theblackguy420, Dec 19, 2012.

1. #2522 MjAlchemist, Apr 16, 2014
    Last edited by a moderator: Apr 16, 2014
    It's about cannabis in coconut oil and the health benefits when used in conjunction:)

Have a good day stay dry y'all :smoke:

Sent from my LGMS769 using Grasscity Forum mobile app

2. Appreciate that info and ima be making double chocolate brownies and resses cupcakez..oh yea!!!!

3. Spot in boston I beleive newbury street or something like that dudes was going in saying they have trouble sleeping and etc etc and moat left with cards my boy has his and his certificate and all. I need one as well soon but I herd they willl have to go checking in on ppls growd and etc etc I may be wrong tho.

Sent from my SPH-L710 using Grasscity Forum mobile app

4. Id start with one or two nothing too big so you can learn as you grow as to growing 6 to 7 plants and have something go wrong with all of them your first grow. Also just get your google on before you start asking for help im not sayimg that being mean:eek: its just blades dont want to repeat something thats allready been said in alot of these threads and mist likly your question has been aak plenty of times. Welcone to the thread and check out absoult begginers thread lmao I started my first plant in a cardboard box lmao now im im a big dog lol jk

5. Bigger Dog*

HaGGarD

6. I know I've asked before, but anybody from here making the pilgrimage out to Denver this weekend?

Sent from my iPad using Grasscity Forum

7. @[member="theblackguy420"] haha big dog but card board box damn that's commitment but thanks bro I'll be back if I got more questions

Sent from my iPhone using Grasscity Forum

8. Yup a cardboard box then a dr60tent
    Then a grow box and tent to a 3x3 tent with a 400w cooltube and exhaust lol

2nd pic is the same 2 plants just in smart pots and a tent this time. My first grow I got 3oz

Attached Files:

9. 3rd grow was a uto

Attached Files:

10. 4th was a scrog and the current one now is what im working with

Attached Files:

11. @[member="theblackguy420"] haha "started from the bottom now we here" hahaha

12. Not the 'same' worms... but worms none-the-less.

Theyll come out to the concrete b/c the concrete soaks up the sun and is warmer. The frost last night freaked them out, like you said.

good pics TBG!

13. I understand what to say at the CannaCare facilities, but how do I ask my doctor to provide me with a recommendation letter? I read online somewhere that you need one.

14. Those facilities "are" your doctor.

The overwhelming majority of "real" doctors will not write an MMJ recommendation.

15. Do they actually contact your doctors as well?? It says they will and if they do my doctors will be like no he's fine...

16. yup pretty much lol

17. they dont