Boston/mass growers unite

Discussion in 'Growing Marijuana Indoors' started by theblackguy420, Dec 19, 2012.

1. Just made this to see who else in Boston or mass/new England..Grows.. I'm not saying we have to meet up, im cool with everyone so sharing strains helping each other out or we can just talk growing and etc etc Post here if Youd like I'm out. THEBLACKGUY

• Like Like x 7
  2. #2 kayakush, Dec 19, 2012
    Last edited by a moderator: Dec 19, 2012
    mass here....smoking for 20 + years. growing past 2. edit-not growing until i get my card

edit-never grew hahaha

• Like Like x 5
  3. [quote name='"kayakush"']mass here....smoking for 20 + years. growing past 2. edit-not growing until i get my card

edit-never grew hahaha[/quote]

Good shit i just started my first grow good to see more mass heads on here you Boston new England or just somewhere in mass ??
    lmfao

Edit- I'm a consistent lier and never grew in my life and don't plan on it I get info from the Internet to make me look like ino what I'm talking about don't beleive a word I say you might be talking to my other other split personality

• Like Like x 1
  4. i am in mass, i saw one member whose signature was like disclaimer: everything i say or write in this forum is pure fiction and should not be taken seriously.

• Like Like x 1
  5. [quote name='"kayakush"']

i am in mass, i saw one member whose signature was like disclaimer: everything i say or write in this forum is pure fiction and should not be taken seriously.[/quote]

Yea I see that as well bruh it's just incase. UNO certain eyes on here might not be who they say 0______0. I jut started it to now lol

6. so is it just u and I in mass? where are the massholes?

7. [quote name='"kayakush"']

i am in mass, i saw one member whose signature was like disclaimer: everything i say or write in this forum is pure fiction and should not be taken seriously.[/quote]

Mass like new England north shore mass ?? U don't have to give ya adsact location hahaha I'm in Boston tho

8. i m in the pioneer valley

• Like Like x 1
  9. Since you bring up the card does anyone know the guide lines or how to obtain this medical card?? Are the laws still being written up?

10. yes but there info on the web....u can only get one if you have qualifying conditions and there are not many that most people have.....its on mass norml

Patients, Caregivers and Treatment Centers: Who Can Grow and How? | MassCann/NORML

11. Thanks for the link , it does not sound easy to get , I'll wait to see the first person they allow for this , it will make the news and see how the state and federal government treat , dispensaries and growers when it gets that far.

12. I want a card so bad lol

13. Im in MA too guys! Whats up?

14. [quote name='"PCGROWER23"']Im in MA too guys! Whats up?[/quote]

Ayo inbox me bro

15. Reppin mass here :) what's up guys

16. What uuuup!

17. Close to Gillette. Ill leave it at that lol

• Like Like x 1
  18. Nice, any pics of your grow?

19. [quote name='"617junglist"']Reppin mass here :) what's up guys[/quote]

What's up brotha Patz cz. Sox and bz lol yea yea