Unpopular opinions.

Discussion in 'Planes, Trains & Automobiles' started by .AcidTrip., Dec 18, 2012.

1. I don't like trucks at all, ford Raptor is the only acceptable one in my opinion but i still would never own a truck.

2. ^Too bad it doesn't have a real engine in it though.. And same here, just not a fan of sitting that high up. Who would prefer a high chair to a Lazy boy? If i had it my way, my vehicle would be about 2 inches off the ground.

3. I like the height of my Jeep - not super high, not low at all either though. I wouldn't mind it being 2" lower though, and lowering springs aren't too expensive...

Oh yeah, I guess the whole wanting to lower my Jeep thing would be an unpopular opinion. But it's an acceptable Jeep to lower in my opinion. And I wouldn't do anything ridiculous.

4. Big rims and low cars look ridiculous.

5. Make doesn't mean shit. A properly driven and maintained car will last quite awhile.

unless it's a pontiac.

6. And as far as trucks go...
    I want to run every truck with a "silly boy, trucks are for girls" sticker on it off the road.

Oh really soccer mom? Your husband makes enough money for you to drive a $50k truck around? It's good to see you're putting it to good use with your lift and 35" tires and chrome grill driving around town. God forbid you actually use a truck for what it's made for. WORK! Your truck is too fucking high to even tow a trailer. Yeah sure they make adjustable hitches but goddamn, what use is a truck bed if it's too damn high for you to even load anything into it.

Grrrr, now i'm all riled up, time for a bowl.

7. And "jdm" kids. Ugh.

8. Funny story time
    Back in high school this kid told me he was getting JDM motherfuckin cupholders:hello::hello: for his prelude.

Me with my 13 sec rx7 at the time nearly fucking died laughing.

not to funny i guess since i appreciate actual jdm parts that ARE better and not everyone does. That shit just made me crack the fuck up though!

9. My Jeep still wouldn't be low and the rims wouldn't be big, don't worry. 17s (maayyybe 18s at most) for the summer, stock for the winter. And only 2" lower, still plenty ground clearance for 99% of the driving I do. I have no one to go on trails with, and it's not really a good idea to go alone in case you get stuck. I don't have a winch or anything so I don't risk it.

I agree though, those cars do look pretty ridiculous. Depends how it's done I guess, but most of the time they do

10. My good friend has a lifted wrangler, when I heard about it,I got pissed but it actually doesn't look or drive too bad.

I still go with the lowering though, I would lower most cars than raise them.

I'll post a pic of his wrangler to show you why I think he did a good job in the lifting.

11. Why on earth would you lower a wrangler?!?!?

12. That's what I'm sayin

13. I didn't say anything about lowering a wrangler if you were talking to me. I wouldn't lower a wrangler though but wouldn't lift it either. The rubicon is nice with bigger tires.

14. I was referring to what you said in your last post that you'd go with a lowering. Maybe you didn't mean to the wrangler. But the only reason a lift fucks up your ride is the suspension you replace the stock with is shit. Nothing you can really do about the big tires but you also don't buy a jeep for the ride comfort.

15. Sounds like you guys lift with cheap parts... Every suspension I've done (lowered or lifted) rode much better than stock. Never went with a catalog suspension kit either though.

16. This,

Its all about control arm/shackle angle and shocks

17. I dislike most lifted jeeps. They are cool if you actually off road, but 98% say they do and it means they drive around on dirt roads. Then they will drive through mud and get the splashes and keep it on for months so they look legit

18. I think lowered cars are the ugliest most useless things ever at least a lifted truck can get you anywhere you need to go, you can't even go over a damn speed bump in half these dumbass lowered vw and Hondas I see all the time and while I'm at it idk what this trend is with everyone putting stuffed animals hanging from there bumpers in lowered cars maybe it's just here in Georgia but its fucking gay

19. Yeah 100% useless thanks to all the taxpayer money spent on speed humps, instead of all the potholes, I hate the assholes with the thin tyres, lowered suspension, fart cannons an inch from the ground, doing 1km/h over every speed bump, in a car that's more than 2 decades old :rolleyes:

20. Truck balls.

Yeah, real fuckin hilarious.