Million Dollar Stoner Product.

Discussion in 'High Ideas' started by vapinallday, Dec 18, 2012.

1. You aren't an inventor, or at least have the inventor mentality. For every 100 items, 99 are bound to be flawed and shut down.

Just how life is man. We're not hating on everything, just stuff we don't agree with. You're just taking it to heart because we didnt like your idea.

2. Ok, if you don't like my idea, then I dont want to hear your opinions.

3. [quote name='"vapinallday"']

Ok, if you don't like my idea, then I dont want to hear your opinions.[/quote]

Lol then fuck off. It's a forum homie. It's meant for conversation. To silence his view is to be a prick. If you are allowed to post your idea I can say whatever I want about it. Get off this site immediately if you don't think people can disagree with an idea you posted.

4. My opinions are already posted. Can't get rid of em now :devious:

I shall not be silenced.

5. I agree with every word of this.

6. You should just invent a tree that grows weed. then you'lll never run out of weed........................

wheres the fuckin sighhhh smiley

7. You made my day with this post studly, thanks haha.

8. I am a weed magnet. I charge by the hour and I only accept good sticky bud as payment. No trident layers.

9. Too bad making a weed "magnet" is impossible since weed ISNT magnetic.

10. This also. lol

11. He can be an inventor if he wants, you don't even know him, how can you say what he is or isn't?

99/100 items bound to be flawed and shutdown? Bullshit statistic.

12. :rolleyes:

Alright bullshit stat aside,

Just trying to explain that the life of an inventor is one of having ideas that won't make it to market.

Argue against it all you want, but if he can't handle criticism and being shut down, he's in the wrong industry.

13. I'm sorry but is it vaGina or vaPina. I've been struggling to long for this riddle

14. [quote name='"RobbeB3"']

I'm sorry but is it vaGina or vaPina. I've been struggling to long for this riddle[/quote]

Its clearly vapin all day...

15. True, but now he knows that if he wants to be an inventor he needs to learn to handle criticism and being shut down. Just because he can't handle it now, doesn't mean he can't handle it in the future. He just needs to work on it.

16. I will agree with that. Everyone has trouble getting their first idea shut down, it was wrong of me to say he couldn't be an inventor. I just meant that attitude won't help one to become one.

17. Soil that could fully grow a plant in a week.

18. You know what i say to this idea. Panty hose and a vaccum

19. Any one else flip their key board when in need of a free bowl? I dont mind little bits dropping in... save em for later.