Welcome to Grasscity Forums - Register now for FREE
Register now to gain access to all of our features, it's FREE and only takes one minute.
Once registered and logged in, you will be able to create topics, post replies to existing threads, give reputation to your fellow members, get your own private messenger, post status updates, manage your profile and so much more. This message will be removed once you have signed in.
Create an Account

Million Dollar Stoner Product.

• Please log in to reply

vapinallday

vapinallday

MN LEGIT

• Registered Upgraded
  • 184 posts
Weed Magnet. For all the little bits of green you drop on your floor mats, carpet, pockets, etc!!! Never worry about spilling bud again. The only thing needed is a genious to make it Haha

blitz5

blitz5

¿ʞɔnɟ ǝɥʇ ʇɐɥʍ

• Registered Upgraded
  • 145 posts
I would literally pay for it at the price of $0.01 in 1,999 payments

RobbeB3

RobbeB3

Banned

• Banned by Moderators
  • 1,189 posts

Weed Magnet. For all the little bits of green you drop on your floor mats, carpet, pockets, etc!!! Never worry about spilling bud again. The only thing needed is a genious to make it Haha

Lol not really. Not that hard to not spill nor is it hard to pick up the buds.

Akstraif

Akstraif

• Registered Upgraded
  • PipPipPip
  • 39 posts
Holy shit I just spent a solid two hours cleaning weed crumbs out of my car with tape and lint rollers. Coulda rolled a fatty but it woulda been half dog hair lol

blitz5

blitz5

¿ʞɔnɟ ǝɥʇ ʇɐɥʍ

• Registered Upgraded
  • 145 posts

Holy shit I just spent a solid two hours cleaning weed crumbs out of my car with tape and lint rollers. Coulda rolled a fatty but it woulda been half dog hair lol

Be more careful with your shit and you coulda used that

Akstraif

Akstraif

• Registered Upgraded
  • PipPipPip
  • 39 posts
Haha tell me about it

overheatedmud

overheatedmud

• Registered Upgraded
  • 1,274 posts

It would have been better than the labrador Thomas Chong used.

vapinallday

vapinallday

MN LEGIT

• Registered Upgraded
  • 184 posts

Buds are not that hard to find and pick up, but say you drop a little packin a fatty, or shit I've even seen people spill a full grinder. And not a single stoner in the entire world can tell me they've never spilled a little, that's a complete lie.

jmick

jmick

Old Member

• Gold Member
  • 8,245 posts

Akstraif

Akstraif

• Registered Upgraded
  • PipPipPip
  • 39 posts

Maybe we could put a positive electrical charge on the bag the weed is in, with the weed becoming +charged.....then after dropping and spilling said herb, bring out a negatively charged wand and pass it over the floor and furniture attracting the opposite charges together....it has to work...big question, could you get it on Shark Tank?

I doubt bud is would conduct an electrical charge let alone become magnetic if that's how things worked random shit would just be sticking together haha

SCMC

SCMC

Banned

• Banned by Moderators
  • 1,730 posts
A million dollar stoner product, to me, is something that will be purchased by stoners and result in a minimum $1,000,000 profit.

Lets suppose this gizmo costs $1 to build, $1 to package and distribute, $1 to advertise, and $1 profit plus $1 retailer markup. So, a $5 item that 1,000,000 smokers will buy in 1 of in 1 year or a few hundred thousand smokers that buy several in 1 year.

Immediately my mind turns to how people smoke and what they smoke. Playing off of the Weed Magnet idea... How about an instant resin extraction device. If the combustion of plant matter contributes to health issues why not cut out the middle man. It would need to be a relatively simple device, perhaps not dissimilar from a grinder but instead it includes some kind polarizing effect to the molecules when mechanical energy is applied.

With an effective ad campaign the act of smoking "raw flowers" would become less attractive in the same way leaf and bud with seeds is less attractive than a finely trimmed sinsemilla. The Weed Magnet Extractor, Pollen collection for the future.

That's how you have a million dollar idea, son. I have 2-3 every day, and after a couple decades of that a few good ideas stick.
  • Rotawee likes this

tem4jafa

tem4jafa

• Registered Upgraded
  • 567 posts
isnt that what a rolling tray is for?

Xitl

Xitl

Xitl

• Registered Upgraded
  • 550 posts

Idk its pretty easy to drop some and pretty hard to find little bits

RobbeB3

RobbeB3

Banned

• Banned by Moderators
  • 1,189 posts

Buds are not that hard to find and pick up, but say you drop a little packin a fatty, or shit I've even seen people spill a full grinder. And not a single stoner in the entire world can tell me they've never spilled a little, that's a complete lie.

Lol trust me I've been there but I wouldn't spend 20+$ on a device when I could get a Raw rolling tray

marq5897

marq5897

• Registered Upgraded
  • PipPip
  • 12 posts
lol!! dog hair

Randy79

Randy79

Woop

• Registered Upgraded
  • 1,961 posts

A million dollar stoner product, to me, is something that will be purchased by stoners and result in a minimum $1,000,000 profit.

Lets suppose this gizmo costs $1 to build, $1 to package and distribute, $1 to advertise, and $1 profit plus $1 retailer markup. So, a $5 item that 1,000,000 smokers will buy in 1 of in 1 year or a few hundred thousand smokers that buy several in 1 year.

Immediately my mind turns to how people smoke and what they smoke. Playing off of the Weed Magnet idea... How about an instant resin extraction device. If the combustion of plant matter contributes to health issues why not cut out the middle man. It would need to be a relatively simple device, perhaps not dissimilar from a grinder but instead it includes some kind polarizing effect to the molecules when mechanical energy is applied.

With an effective ad campaign the act of smoking "raw flowers" would become less attractive in the same way leaf and bud with seeds is less attractive than a finely trimmed sinsemilla. The Weed Magnet Extractor, Pollen collection for the future.

That's how you have a million dollar idea, son. I have 2-3 every day, and after a couple decades of that a few good ideas stick.

Lol a vaporizer serves the same purpose.
The cartel also has a technique to do the same thing to make hashish

WestChesterKush

WestChesterKush

• Registered Upgraded
  • 164 posts
This is the worst idea ever

Dr. Sheldon Cooper

Dr. Sheldon Cooper

It's just "The Doctor"

• Gold Member
  • 29,211 posts

TinTizzy