Unpopular Opinions

Discussion in 'Pandora's Box' started by baremossing, Dec 17, 2012.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. This one's probably more unpopular in GC; I think 9/11 conspiracy theorists, Osama Bin Laden raid conspiracy theorists and various others are either crazy or just need more excitement in their lives :p

2. That you should be able to marry whoever the fuck you want.

3. #43 iAmBetty, Dec 18, 2012
    Last edited by a moderator: Dec 18, 2012
    You mean like gays or actually ANYONE, like close relatives, polygamy and shit like that? I can agree with both former and the latter actually as long as all parties involved are consenting adults. I mean I'm completely grossed out by incest but as long as they aren't having babies together with all the potential defects, who am I to judge? Idk that's kind of a hard one for me. If it came to a vote I'd honestly most likely just abstain from voting one way or the other. That's just because I don't have any religious views or feel that CIVIL marriage is at all sacred. I'm sure I'd take a ton of shit for this opinion which I would understand lol.

4. White people don't know how to discipline their kids.

5. Agreed. I don't know when it comes to siblings and stuff but again, if you want to marry them, the. Ago ahead, I've got plans that day xD

6. Agree. I have never understood the govt taking time to regulate something that has nothing to do with them. Like literally a marriage can not harm or help anybody except the people in them.

7. Bitches ain't shit....

But hoes and tricks :(

8. [quote name='"UpliftDrummer"']Im not racist but I believe that a lot of black people have fundamental problems with their brains in regards to how they act and think, especially socially[/quote]

Im not racist but I believe that alot of white people are always depressed and resort to pill popping or killing themselves. See how that sounds? Lol how are you gonna say 'im not racist" but them go one to say something completely racist? You're clearly a racist haha its ok

9. Blunts all day, every day.

10. That's not unpopular, I totally agree with that shit. Of coarse I'm a huge bong man too.

11. [quote name='"Defiled Cross"']Blunts all day, every day.[/quote]

It depends where im at. I smoke out of glass and joints with all the white kids on campus but when I chill with the hispanic and black kids we smoke blunts while blasting some ignorant ass music lol

12. LoL gotta love the diversity! I love bowls and blunts. Bowls when im on a budget tho.

13. [quote name='"KleopatraSimone"']

LoL gotta love the diversity! I love bowls and blunts. Bowls when im on a budget tho.[/quote]

Especially with the music. I go from indie rock to "pop that pussy bitch" all the time lmfao

14. mostly bowls, i'm too lazy to roll.

most of my opinions are unpopular.

the government is not your friend

the government has already made first contact.

people say conspiracy theorists are crazy, but really they're the crazy ones believing the BS spoon fed to them by the media. that other guy mentioned the osama bin laden raid conspiracy... come on you think they're telling the truth on that one? they refused to release pics of his body.. and the seal team that killed him died at the same time in a helicopter crash soon after. it's not like i believe one thing happened over the other cause idk at all. but i don't believe what they are telling me.

whoever truly runs the world is probably, laughing in their lair right now, enjoying our misery. i wonder when the next phase will begin in their plan. what will it mean for us?

i think that whoever watches jersey shore or mtv in general has a lower iq lvl than anyone else.

15. The population is too high, especially in developing countries.

16. I like girls sitting on my face:D

17. We need a new epidemic:p

18. I agree with most of this. I have never watched jersey shore, but I do enjoy the show Catfish. And hell no I don't believe what the govt says. Its all bullshit. I strongly believe they had alot to do with the aids epidemic and the dispersion of cocaine in black neighborhoods. Any person who thinks the govt is telling the truth about ANYTHING needs to open those little beady eyes.

19. How is what he said racist, he is just pointing out something he has observed...

20. I'm against gay marriage

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.