Unpopular Opinions

Discussion in 'Pandora's Box' started by baremossing, Dec 17, 2012.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. #5801 iAmBetty, Jul 31, 2015
    Last edited by a moderator: Jul 31, 2015
    Most people complaining about "white privilege" and "whitesplaining" are racist

2. And maybe if you click your ruby slippers together and say it three times it will be true...

3. Not like I wish it were true. It just is true.

4. Just because you say a thing doesn't necessarily make it true. That's not how truth works. What I've found, being multi-cultural, is people who have the least interaction with other cultures or ethnicities are the ones who can't recognize privilege and the harm it causes. White America has been so immersed in privilege for so long that it can't see the forest for the trees. It is ingrained. A prime example being Black Lives Matter. A movement that is trying to bring awareness to the institutionalized racism so prevalent in our society. White privilege is a real issue and has been for generations. It has no place in a society that strives for equality.

5. Well maybe we just don't wanna hear about it...

I'm white and a male so you're just telling me that I'm failing at life on its lowest difficulty setting...

6. I've got a mountain bike and ride it often
    Road riding is another sport. It's legal. I ride defensively because some drivers don't get that they own their cars, not the road. Gotta watch out for nut cases

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

7. I suppose my family and I, plus many other successful "multicultural" families aka Americans? Didn't get the memo of white privilige and institutionalized racism, i suppose we are just the exceptions to the rule.

8. Can somebody please refer me to the white privilege hotline? I think they forgot to give me my white privilege pamphlets when i was born.

9. Anyway...

Lobster is disgusting. Never had caviar but if you eat it, I'm going to assume you are a douche who only likes things that cost money just to say you spent money on it.

10. #5810 iAmBetty, Aug 1, 2015
    Last edited by a moderator: Aug 1, 2015
    People should move away from having large lawns of grass and plant something else instead.

If your lawn is big enough that you need a riding mower, your lawn is too big.

If you mow your lawn at 9 AM on a saturday you should be shot.

11. Lobster just has no taste, I've had it cooked different ways and its always the same, flavorless...

They say use butter and lemon...then it just tastes like butter and lemon...

Give me a steak and throw that lobster fucker back in the ocean...

12. Lobster is nice :)
    Also love scallops.

As for caviar its disgusting!

13. Id rather have grass then bushes or a bunch of trees...

But everything you plant and grow takes up keep to keep it all under control...

I lived in a place that was basically the woods as a kid and my dad would cut every limb low enough so he could walk through and it not knock his hat off...

Every Saturday dragging and cutting limbs...fuck that shit...

Give me grass and my lawn mower and I'm done in less than 2 hours and back to my day

Sent from my LGL75C using Grasscity Forum mobile app

14. What lobster is so good, ur missing out man.

15. Nah I tried it a few times...same goes for all seafood for me though. Shrimp, scallops, clams,

I do like fried clam strips though..probably because it's fried lol

16. haha well i guess you dont like seafood, thats ok. we all have different tastes :)

17. I've never actually had lobster :(

I love seafood though. Crab, clams, scallops, shrimp, fish, calamari, give me all of it :smoking:

18. White women smell terrible when they sweat.

19. Don't knock lobster until you've had it in New England. Same goes for scallops, clams, and haddock. Gotta go to the source for the fresh seafood.

20. Political correctness is the West's limitation on free speech

I hate it

With an honest passion

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.