Unpopular Opinions

Discussion in 'Pandora's Box' started by baremossing, Dec 17, 2012.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. #5241 *guest, May 19, 2015
    Last edited: May 19, 2015

As far as first ladies go, I think Michelle Obama is pretty rockin 

Sure Jackie O had it goin on, but most first ladies aren't exactly going to be on the cover of Hot First Ladies Weekly if that were a magazine that I didn't just make up. 

Who wants to fuck Mary Todd Lincoln?

[​IMG]

Takers? She's got that sweet ass floral thing goin on

How about Hillary? Ya'll ready to tear off that pantsuit piece by piece? :p 

Hilary was decent looking back in the day tho :laughing:

3. Thank you!

4. Things in/from Cali aren't better than anywhere else just bc they're in/from Cali.

5. false.

theres me
    theres mexican food
    theres beaches
    theres weather
    theres weed
    theres grizzle bears

name me another place that has all that down to perfection.. other states have great things that cali doesn't. but cali has a lot of great things that other places don't, theres a balance. *i'm only giving you a hard time, don't rage at me.

~~~~~

i don't get people who say they drink for taste... wtf are you tasting that makes you want to drink it for no buzz. i have never had an alcohol that i think i would enjoy for the taste more than a cup of juice :confused: i'm not the biggest drinker on the planet tho so maybe i'm missing something

6. #5246 HSO Bandages, May 26, 2015
    Last edited by a moderator: May 26, 2015
    ^ Aye yo gurl I'm in Cali too .. Got kik ? [​IMG] .. Whatever your not my type anyway, aha jk .. As for my unpopular opinion, I think its kinda screwed up how people want to "demilitarize" the police. I don't think its bad  that they have body armor or some leftover desert camo, occasional machine gun since the machine gun ban is unconstitutional anyway,  "grenade" launchers that they use for less lethal purposes ,etc... Better training wouldn't hurt tho.
    ...Edited because it was rude...

7. whatever, nice troll post, Girl.

you got me lol.

There's more to how attractive a woman is than her physical attributes

^ unpopular opinion in some circles

9. I don't care much about what kind of toys the police have, I care that they have so little accountability for their actions.

Cops should be personally responsible for lawsuits against them, not the citizens in the municipality they work in. I'm a paramedic, say that I royally fuck up, and my actions (or lack thereof) cost a patient their life. Their family chooses to sue, and wins, who is responsible for paying them, the county I work in? Of course not, I am, as I should be. A cop fucks up and kills someone without justification to do so, their family files a lawsuit against him, and actually wins. Who pays them? The city that he works in.

What the fuck kind of sense does that make?

10. That food is a drug. Many people ignore the fact that high fat, high sodium processed foods activate the addiction pathway in the brain in the same way as a popular unmentionable.

11. I am very guilty of treating food as a drug.

12. What's interesting about food though is you need to have some of it. Unlike other common vices you can't just quit food. You can either eat in moderation or you can eat in excess. If you don't eat you won't survive. Imagine if alcohol, for instance was necessary in some degree for life. How much harder would it be for a lifelong alcoholic to control their drinking when they must drink everyday to live but have to be careful not to get too carried away. That is the unique challenge faced by a food addict.

13. I like the taste more than I like the buzz when it comes to the beers I like and also bourbon/whiskey/scotch. Pretty much everything else I don't enjoy the taste of so I don't drink it because I hardly want to feel that way anyway so it's definitely not worth drinking something I don't like.

Apart from particular social events and holidays/vacations I'm pretty much over drinking at this point though. It doesn't suit me except as an occasional release. So yeah i might order a beer with my dinner. But it's mostly just for taste...
    I like the taste more than I like the buzz when it comes to the beers I like and also bourbon/whiskey/scotch. Pretty much everything else I don't enjoy the taste of so I don't drink it because I hardly want to feel that way anyway so it's definitely not worth drinking something I don't like.

Apart from particular social events and holidays/vacations I'm pretty much over drinking at this point though. It doesn't suit me except as an occasional release. So yeah i might order a beer with my dinner. But it's mostly just for taste...

14. I tried to quit food but I couldn't stop cold turkey...

Hhhheeeeyyyyyoooooooo

Sent from my LGL75C using Grasscity Forum mobile app

15. Yeah, beer tastes good. It is hard to imagine someone not having at least one style of beer that they like the taste of. A cold glass of stout tastes as good to me as any food.

16. Some people should not be allowed to have children. 

17. That's a brilliant point about it! I remember hearing Jeff Garlin

[​IMG]

talk about that. For every other addict (other than alcoholics, and a very few number of other drugs), you won't die from withdrawals. Yet, with food, you are forced to eat it several times a day. Imagine a person who's trying to quit cigarettes being forced to smoke one in the morning, afternoon, and evening. A week later he'd be back to smoking his full amount.

And it's such a vicious circle too. People seem to write fat people off (much like addicts), and just be like "well why don't you stop?". My point is, it's not that simple I guess.

18. You cant quit eating but you can quit eating the addicting garbage they call food. Nobody needs to eat greasy, salty, fatty, processed food to live.

I've quit a lot of addicting shit and fake food was no different. You crave it for awhile and then it loses its allure.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.