Unpopular Opinions

Discussion in 'Pandora's Box' started by baremossing, Dec 17, 2012.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. On a lighter note. I'm an agnostic and my whole family is catholic. Agnostic is not atheist but I do not believe in GOD the Easter Bunny or Santa Claus

Sent from my iPhone using Grasscity Forum

2. Since you do not believe in god, you are by defintion a textbook atheist...

It means the dis-belief in god or gods...

3. Well technically I'm an atheist I guess because I don't believe. I look at religious people as cult followers. You are chosen what religion you will be it not your choice. That's why everything happens early in life before people think for them selves. Brainwashed followers. The joke will be in the people who spent all that time in church or temple or whatever. What a waste of time and money

4. Perhaps you are more like me? I believe a God is possible, though I have seen no evidence of one. One thing I am certain of is that all organized religions throughout history have been wrong. Nothing but snake oil merchants trying to sell to the masses.

Religion is an affront to any God that might exist who transcends gender (is there any religion that doesn't describe God as a "he"?) and is so advanced we couldn't possibly understand. Try to explain the Internet to your dog. That is what it is like trying to understand God as a human. It isn't possible.

5. I don't understand why the government feels it necessary to regulate consensual behavior like drug use, gay marriage, and abortion. 

I also am beginning to fear that with the increased perceived threat of terror, our rights will be slowly eroded away until we are slaves. I do not want to live in a world where phones can be warrantlessly searched at airports, vehicles can be stopped and searched for inspections hundreds of miles inside the US, or one where law enforcement can get off the hook for murder.

It was the war on drugs that led to the beginning of the erosion of our rights, the disintegration of the idea of the friendly neighborhood oath keeping public safety officer and his replacement by bullet proof vest wearing, assault rifle carrying, dog killing family destroyers who want to take you away from your newborn daughter because you have a few grams of pot. It sickens me. And while the government is beginning to acknowledge that they have lost the war on drugs, they replace it with another moralistic war.

6. I'm an atheist also.  If you're referring to the Heaven/Hell thing then sure that's a joke but when those people die they won't be surprised there's no heaven, they're dead, they will never know just how wrong they were and hopefully you and I won't know either.

7. Just like It's ignorant for you to assume everybody has to tip their waitress. When they don't. And I don't. So don't bring this back up, I'll just keep going and going and going and annoy everybody in this thread with zero fucks given.

Things that annoy me:

1. when a bitch tries me
    2. When I pick my hair and a waterfall falls down my forehead and neck after washing it.
    3. My bottom lip that absorbs moisture at the speed of thought.

8. I hope the best for everyone even if they suck

I do too.

10. Heaven/Hell is such a good lie though. Comply with our list of demands throughout your life and show up every Sunday and throw money in the offering. Don't worry though, we'll pay you back once you die with eternal bliss...

11. That's part of the reason why I think it actually takes more faith to be an atheist. If a religious person is does and is right, they go to heaven...if they are wrong, it doesn't matter.

When an atheist dies and they are right, same thing..doesn't matter. But if they are wrong they spend an eternity in hell. Atheists are taking the bigger gamble with their soul.

Sent from my iPhone using Grasscity Forum

12. The word faith means belief without evidence...

There is no evidence of an afterlife or a soul or god...so belief in any of that would require faith...

Not believing in those things does not require faith, because faith is a belief...

A disbelief is not a belief just like dishonesty isn't honesty...

I do not hold a belief in any of the above things, it requires no faith

13. I find feminist really annoying.

This may sound rather crass, but if legal I would like to chase feminist around dressed in a giant penis onesie:

Visual Listed Below:

[​IMG]

14. Alcohol is one of the hardest drugs

So we burn the mary jane til' the third degree

15. That is more of a fact than an opinion. The only reason alcohol isn't considered to be like harder drugs is because it comes in smaller, easier to measure doses. It's not like drinking a beer or a shot is like doing a line. But if you do 20 shots it is way more intense and harmful than a line of anything.

Plus beer tastes good. Doing a line of coke doesn't. So properly brewed alcohol can be considered art.

16. It definitely is fact but not many people agree with it so it's still kind of an opinion, yeah and if other drugs were sold in a similar way they wouldn't be as dangerous. It's like when they were looking for something to replace alcohol and the created a drug similar to anti anxiety drugs and were trying to get it to replace alcohol because they felt the same just the new one had no hangover but it never took off for some reason

17. It's not ignorant to assume you have to tip your server. It is a fact that you have to tip your server. If you can't afford to tip your server you can't afford to eat out. It is that simple.

I guarantee you have eaten dick cheese at a restaurant before. And you deserved it.

• Like Like x 1
  18. #5078 *guest, May 9, 2015
    Last edited: May 9, 2015

Because part of enjoying alcohol is drinking it... tasty beers, wines, a delicious cocktail, and you can sip on it until you get where you want to be and then stop (or don't, if that's your thing). 

An alcohol-like pill would take away all of that. Booo. 

19. #5079 Kaleidoscope3Y3s, May 9, 2015
    Last edited by a moderator: May 9, 2015
    I definitely get what your saying I hate drinking and only have one or 2 drinks for the taste but this wasn't a pill it was a drink. People can keep popping pills and od easier they can't do it as easy with diluted liquid. They would have made a way to make it taste similar or they could have sold both to give people an option

20. #5080 *guest, May 9, 2015
    Last edited: May 9, 2015

I personally love drinking, but to each their own, right? :smoke:

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.