Unpopular Opinions

Discussion in 'Pandora's Box' started by baremossing, Dec 17, 2012.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. careful i attach easily

That's fine, I can always use more meat for dinner [​IMG]

3. oh boy :ey:

noo you need to be much meaner than that to repel me

ok wait  im sorry, im derailing

pm me ._.

I don't have a mean bone in my body :(

Except my dick 

5. youre derailing the thread

6. [​IMG]

I'm playing😂😂

[​IMG]

7. #4927 CMGarcia55, Apr 28, 2015
    Last edited by a moderator: Apr 28, 2015
    I have no idea what anyone's talking about but I love me some drama.

Regarding the "cool crew" post a few pages back, I honestly don't see why whoever said that said it. All of you people fighting are a part of it.

8. #4928 *guest, Apr 28, 2015
    Last edited: Apr 28, 2015

You want in on this shit? Cuz I'm gonna Gar-see-ya right out of here

oooooooooooooh yeah I said it 

I'm good. I like watching from the outside instead of being on the inside.

Come on now there ain't no bones in the penis. :laughing:

There's like 4 or 5 different services in PDX, but I think Grubhub's the main one. They're all expensive! I don't know if they still do it, but Radio Cab used to deliver anything you wanted for the cost of a taxi ride.

12. #4932 -13 Amp-, Apr 28, 2015
    Last edited by a moderator: Apr 28, 2015
    https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=q_vivC7c_1k

It all started because the restaurants wanted to be cheap and its never changed....

"why don't they just pay the servers a livable wage and then charge more for the food...thats how everything else has been sold since the dawn of time..."

When you buy a pair of jeans its $50 bucks, its not like..."That'll be 49.99 and its up to you if the stock boy eats tonight!"

Well the idea is good service gets you a better tips, therefore you have the incentive make the extra effort I guess.

14. American football is boring as fuck to watch. I've tried to like it, I really have, both college and NFL. But to me, it just drags on. Fun to play, boring to watch on television.

I'm Canadian and go to CFL games and they're pretty fun. But I don't really watch much CFL on TV.

Same thing with basketball, I used to play it every day as a kid, but watching the NBA was never that entertaining. College ball is ok tho

Sports I watch include MMA and hockey basically, and the odd boxing/kickboxing match.

16. thats covered in the video and a study shows that isn't true, people tip for random reasons...

17. i enjoy football, a lot, watching it on tv, going to games live and playing with friends or on madden...

[​IMG]

18. CFL ftw, 3 downs, git r done

Well that's how I do it, if I get good service I reward it.

I feel the same way. 

I live in WI and when Green Bay won the super bowl a few years back I didn't even watch one game. 

Professional sports in general bore me. Unless it's an MMA fight and someone's getting put to sleep [​IMG]

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.