Unpopular Opinions

Discussion in 'Pandora's Box' started by baremossing, Dec 17, 2012.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. I would smoke blunts but I don't want the nicotine.

2. [Video] http://youtu.be/GKqhHhLNA7o [/video]

3. I would smoke blunts if I couldn't actually roll them. No matter how many times I practice it just does t work for me.

Sent from my iPhone using Grasscity Forum

4. #4404 iAmBetty, Mar 31, 2015
    Last edited by a moderator: Mar 31, 2015
    If only they could sue the families for wasting time. I understand it's emotional for them, but that still shouldn't give them any control over the persons body if the dead person had specific instructions laid out.

5. Agreed. I can't believe it's 2015 and so many people still have a problem with it. Like you said, obviously that's an emotional situation, but be real, it's not like they have a use for them anymore....

6. Obese people get way too butt hurt when you call them out on their bullshit. You don't see smokers or drunks doing this. They just own that shit and their poor habits with pride. 

If you're carrying around 50-100 or more pounds of fat on your body, at at time when other people on this planet are starving to death or cannot afford one proper meal per day, you deserve all the shame that comes your way!

7. For a country made for people who were rounded up and put into concentration camps, Israel does a really good job of keeping Palestineans in their own version of a concentration camp.

Easier to conceal our poor habits though eh?[​IMG]

You're not allowed to say such things about Israel....you must be an anti-semite :p 

Should a person having an advanced degree while there are illiterate people in the world deserve to be shamed?

No. I don't even think the two ideas are really the same. 

Sloth coupled with greed are different from wanting to become a learned person, imo. 

12. Obesity is not necessarily a lifestyle choice though. It's not like someone can just quit being obese any time. Similarly, there are people that eat like shit and aren't active but aren't obese. They might have cholesterol and blood pressure issues but poor diet and lack of exercise don't exactly translate to obesity.

And how do you feel about people bulimic people? Is that behavior worthy of shame too or is that different?

13. #4414 legerity, Apr 2, 2015
    Last edited by a moderator: Apr 2, 2015
    fat people are nasty and you're wasting your life if you don't try to be fit happy and healthy

Sent from my iPhone using Grasscity Forum

14. Pollution is good for us. I want to see the rivers burn again like back in the good ole days. LA and NYC should be more like China where everybody has to wear a gas mask in order to breath.

Save the planet my ass! Fuck all this clean shit. Let's trash up the planet. Littering is good. Dumping toxic wastes is even better!

Unless you have a underactive thyroid (which is a fairly rare disorder) you have few, if any medical excuses to be obese. Obesity is a choice for the vast majority of people who are. 

I think people who have bulimia have mental health issues. Do they deserve shame? Maybe, if they can't pick themselves up. 

No matter what your deal is - depression, anxiety, drinking too much, eating too much, not eating at all - you need to get your shit together. I know bc I've suffered from more than one and pushed through it on my own - so I don't eat up the 'feel sorry for me' hoopla. If you want to depend on a bottle of pills or a doctor to fix all problems, prepare for a life of disappointment. 

16. I suffer from an under active thyroid, I'm not overweight nor obese, I work out every day I have to run 3 miles, I've been doing this since I was 20, for If I don't run I gain crazy weight, but when i start running I loose weight real quick. I definitely understand the message your conveying.

17. Okay so my unpopular opinion is that I think being a virgin until marriage isn't bad.

I'm not a virgin but I wish I was when I met my current guy. He's the sweetest and most kind man ever and I was his first. I wish I could be his complete first as well. I don't know, maybe it sounds stupid but i wish I didn't hook up with any of the guys I did before. It means so much more with him and I can see how it can make a couple bond if it's something they only share with each other.

I hope I don't sound crazy? Too high to tell hahaha

But what if you married him and then found out he was really terrible in bed and that his sex drive is absurdly low and you end up in a marriage where you have bad sex a couple times a year? 

That's why I think being a virgin until marriage is a bad idea :p 

You're high and worrying too much [​IMG]

Gotta think about things this way - if you hadn't made a few mistakes along the way you might have not have gone down the road that lead you to your current bf.

Unless you have a seriously wild past you're hiding that from you him I wouldn't get worried about a couple hook ups along the way. 

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.