Unpopular Opinions

Discussion in 'Pandora's Box' started by baremossing, Dec 17, 2012.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
    Seriously though - you have a lot going for you. When I see you down on yourself I want to slap you :p

You have a better body than 9 out of 10 guys, and you think poorly of yourself?

Like, come on. Let me smack you : p

And the world hasn't changed so drastically since I was a boy (2001), so the ammo is no use. Just saying :smoking:

I'm sorry for being a mean fucker but I'm sick of the weak shit.

My God.

2. #4182 HBGBUB, Jun 13, 2014
    Last edited by a moderator: Jun 13, 2014
    Don't be sorry I wish I had a little more of that in me to be honest.

I was talking more in the 90s. My dad was able to support our family on his salary and he worked in a factory at the time. The dollar was worth a lot more then. In the past 15 or so years it's been devalued a lot. My mom had to get a job around 04 or so.

My point is if you are trying to make it on your own it's just not as easy. I'm not saying it can't be done, obviously I'm doing it. I also wouldn't wish this stress on anybody. I can't tell you how many nights of sleep I've lost worrying about bills and shit. For what reason? So people that feel similar to you won't look down on me and call me a pussy? Imo it isn't worth it

And you can slap me. Fuck it might actually be what I need haha

In the end, I'm giving you a hard time - means I like you, and not the opposite. Aside from all the bullshit drama, ask yourself a real question - would I really be so hard on people if I didn't want more from them?

I'd prefer to live in a country full of hard asses opposed to softies.

People go farther go are pushed opposed to coddled.

I don't care if my opinions go against the grain or hurt feelings.

We're getting weak as a society, and whatever has to be done to push kids off the edge and get them out of the comfort zone, I'm going to do it w/ out apology. I'm sorry if that offends people but I'm going to do it :smoking:

4. Understandable I just feel there are other ways to get your point across but far be it from me to tell you what to do. Carry on as you wish :smoke:

5. T-Breaks can be good for you….and are sometimes needed……. It helps clear you mind n come back with a fresh start. Especially if your minds all cluttered….

I'm done. And I'm sorry if others felt I'm mean.

Sometimes life is cruel and you can only see it in a sense that it's 'mean' - not that it's trying to teach you something. I accept the difference in the two. I'm trying to teach, some see me as a condescending piece of shit. That's the reality of life.

When I was a kid I was raised by local businessmen and athletes - I didn't have the solace of a Father so I don't approach youth in such a manner, I come at them like I was raised - a light year or two from perfect.

But at least it's not soft - too many kids are coddled to the point, they don't know who they are or what they're capable of bc they've been bullshitted their whole lives. I'm trying to circumvent that.

I missed this post

Wanna know why? Bc I'm drunk :p

You're zo zilly - would you really give me a wedgie? :smoking:

8. My that really escalated.

Going to put the thread into a timeout to clean up the mess.

Oftentimes perspectives are locked into one's own experiences, which can really shrink the World if your not open to others differing experiences.

And I am tired so this will be a while.

Someone was asking about this thread, so I thought I'd check...

Hey @[member="ICGreen"], I'm not familiar with this thread at all, so I'm not going to make any decisions, I just thought I'd check and see if you were planning on bringing this back at some point, or is it better off dead?

10. I missed IFs post here, and a member just sent me a PM asking if this could be reopened.

Tell you what, it was a decent thread and if we can remember where we are, Why not?

If you haven't read the guidelines, Please do.  http://forum.grasscity.com/apprentice-tokers/899250-grasscitycom-forum-guidelines.html

Always remember rule #1.

1. RESPECT your fellow members of the community. You don't necessarily have to agree with everyone and open and constructive debate is encouraged; however, keep this mature. Failure to respect your fellow members, including verbal assaults or degrading remarks/comments, will result in a warning/infraction. Any further infringement will result in a permanent ban. If someone has been disrespectful towards you first, please report them rather than engage in the same behavior.

11. #4191 travilanche, Mar 8, 2015
    Last edited by a moderator: Mar 8, 2015
    Mexican food sucks. Get that sloppy shit off my table and bring me a cut of meat and a potato ffs.

12. people are always going to judge you by the image you present, accept it.

13. #4193 OOTROLLOO, Mar 8, 2015
    This thread is back!

Thank you, mods, keep up the good work!

Here's some unpopular opinions, by Bill Hicks. :laughing:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=9kDzEinixqs

14. Perfection DOES exist.

15. Have yet to witness it.

16. #4196 iAmBetty, Mar 8, 2015
    I don't think the police in general are as bad as people make them out to be.

I'm ok with the US being at war most of its existence. It's partially why we have so much nice stuff, and an army with actual experience >>> an army that just trains a lot.

I don't think joining the military makes you better than anyone else. If you even bring it up unprovoked you're probably an asshole who only signed up to look down on people.

texas toast isnt special

17. I think anyone who volunteers for the military when we've been at war for 14 years deserves whatever happens to them. And I think they're probably the stupidest human beings in the country.

18. #4198 bongtokes6200, Mar 9, 2015
    Last edited: Mar 9, 2015
    i think some people would benefit 10 fold by getting their ass kicked. ive ran into so many asshole that are only assholes just because theyve never been put in their place. theres a humbleness you get after you get your ass beat where you realize "hey, i aint shit. i should probably stop treating people the way i do and maybe this won't happen again".

19. Pretty much agree with that. Don't understand why people join the army now. What are you fighting for? I understand when you get there it's about getting back with who you went with, but why go in the first place? I don't see how that's actually protecting our countries.

20. I am not fucking out of relationship even if I dont have relationship.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.