Unpopular Opinions

Discussion in 'Pandora's Box' started by baremossing, Dec 17, 2012.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Dogs are annoying as hell when people keep them indoors

2. Dogs are just plain annoying

3. Tiny ass dogs also should not exist. They annoy the living fuck outta me. Yappy asses. I just wanna pick a dog up and punch it in its face. (Friday reference, animal lovers haha)

Seriously though them and cats annoy me more than any other pet I can think of .

'Too blessed to be stressed'

4. Come at me bro

'Too blessed to be stressed'

• Like Like x 1
  5. O it's already been broughten bro. I brought it opened it up and set it out on the table already bro what up

6. Dogs>cats all day everyday 24/7 365 not even close. All dogs go to heaven, fuck cats.

7. This had me rollin' haha I just envisioned you upper cutting a chihuahua!

8. I hate people who leave their dogs outside or in a cage. They need love too

Sent from my iPhone using Grasscity Forum mobile app

9. Dogs come from outside...

10. If you can legally kill/eat cows and pigs, I don't understand why you can't with dogs/cats etc. Cattle may not be as "cute" as those little bunny rabbits, but they have the same emotional/physical senses. People always call those Chinese people crazy (stereotype) for eating animals Americans typically don't but it's the same thing. Don't know why people show sympathy over 1 vs the other.

For the record, I have never eaten any of those animals nor have I "wanted" to, this is just a personal standpoint

11. Rap sucks, little dogs are annoying(all they do is bark and if you go up to them they run like pussies)
    I think if a woman hits a man he has all the right to hit her back.

Because they're not making the connection that it's basically the same. They either think pigs/cows are unintelligent therefore it's not as bad to kill them or they don't even connect the steak they're picking up in the grocery store with a living being. 

[​IMG]

13. 95% of rappers suck! The other 5% are gods among men blessed with flow and lyrics. Rap doesn't suck its just real lyricism has died out with the kids loving auto tune. Look into rhyme asylum.

14. #3314 blazer12345, Apr 17, 2014
    Last edited by a moderator: Apr 17, 2014
    Winston Churchill was a racist, bigoted, murderous, sexist, cowardly, vile scumbag

sent from under mi sensi tree

15. Tbf to him, he did come from an era where sexism and racism was very common, of course this doesn't make it ok, just that it was acceptable back then. Not to mention he helped us get through ww2. Shamefully without reading I don't know much else, maybe you know something I don't :).

16. its so motherfucking ironic that i click this thread and see a post from someone named adam182

as i sit here listening to adams song by blink 182 randomly....

the fuck man.?

17. Lol! Its a sign..

18. look into his black and tans in ireland, or his bombing in asia, or his part in attacking unions. That and you only need to see a few quotes from him to see how truely racist he was. His actions in ww1 where he threw men to certain death at Gallipoli showed his real lack of respect for human life. Plus his part in ww2 is overplayed imo... even if he was a good wartime leader... Germany would have won if it wasnt for the Soviet Union... thats a clear fact they miss out in the history books

19. Then theres his brutal killing of kurds and Iraqis revolting against British occupation. His quote about wanting to exterminate 100,000 degenerate Britons to protect the race.

Read through these quotes... is this a man who deserves the title of "Britains greatest person". Its shameful and disgusting

http://www.theguardian.com/theguardian/2002/nov/28/features11.g21

20. Every world leader during WW2 was a complete cock

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.