Monster cropping?

Discussion in 'Advanced Growing Techniques' started by Murraytheman, Dec 16, 2012.

1. Ive seen a few comments on here talkin about monster cropping. What exactly is that?

2. #2 L NENO, Dec 16, 2012
    Last edited by a moderator: Dec 16, 2012
    i heard you take medical scissors to the base stem slice then reattach with medical tape and toothpicks......

nvm never heard of it:smoking:

3. It is when you take a clone from a flowering plant.

4. If you take a cutting from a plant deep into flowering it will take up to a month to start growing and be much more difficult to clone without it rotting but when it does tons of branches will grow out of the buds making a nice bush.

5. any pics of a young monster crop... interested in doing this

6. Yeah im thinkin about tryin it as well. Thats why I asked about it.

7. Anytime you force a plant to re veg u run the risk of losing potency and also the resulting plant is never as healthy. I would assume the same thing applies to monster croppin

8. What about from 2-3 wks in flower? Will it still have a hard time rooting?

9. If you cut from the bottom there wont even be buds down there if you cut from the top the buds will still be small and not much of a difference in growing time also not much monster cropping you need real buds like 4-6 week old developed bud then it will take longer to start growing be more trouble to root but will put out a bunch of branches every calyx will become a branch.

10. I recently took a few clones with a few hairs coming out because I lost a batch of clones. Anyways if you grow trees you have up to 8 wks to root and veg the clones if you start with a batch ready to go already. so in essence you could save time on veg monster cropping but if potency is lessened than it would be a no go for me.

11. bad idea. You'll lose potency and overall growth.

Just get a good strain like exodus cheese and put your lights as close as possible without burn and stressing them and you'll get the bushiest plant loads of growth.
    cheese growth pattern is a bushy strain

12. Look at my last journal from my summer grow. I had multiple monster crops and revegs going.

Wgg