My first Vape pen broke, what one should I get next?

Discussion in 'Vaporizers' started by Member23, Dec 16, 2012.

1. My pen from ruvaped.com broke.

I'm not sure if the warranty will cover it.

If not, what should I look into next?

This one was only good for waxes... I liked it.

I want a pen again... I don't mind a more versatile one that will vaporize wax AND actual plant...

Any suggestions?

2. I just bought a G pen as a gift for someone else. I also know a few people who own one. It only does concentrates though. The one I got came with the regular original cartridge, most of my friends seem to like the glass cartridge much better though. They're still smelly but discreet. Really there's so many brands and different concentrates, here's a few more links you may (or may not lol) want to check out to help with your decision.....I believe the Eclipse Vape is able to be used for concentrates and solids but I'm in the same boat as you not knowing much about it. There's also the Revolution Adapter Conversion Kit Introduction which converts the ThermoVape into a Revolution Essential Oil Vaporizer, but yeah, not a pen. Some Ecigs can be used for concentrates if the essential oils are the right mixture/consistency.

https://www.stickyguide.com/forums/196

Various e-cig Based Vaporizers | FC Vaporizer Review Forum

Hope this helps some :)

3. Pick up a couple of these so that your new one doesn't break!

2 Stands for Vape Pen Ego T CE4 K Trippystix atmos Raw G Pen Etc | eBay

:metal:

4. Thermovapes are super super legit. They have adapters so you can change over from wax to tree with no problem. Insanely durable design, good battery life with 2 rechargeable batteries. I've had mine for probably 6-8 months and put probably over an ounce of wax through it and it still is ripping perfect with no issues.

5. VaporCone will not vape flower. It has the capabilities to combust flower but not vape. I was informed by the person who is behind the making of vaporcone products. I own one and i love it for concentrates, and i am currently waiting for my vaporcone elite v2 to arrive in the mail. I prefer my VC to my VIP by SSV. Customer service with VC is ages beyond 7th floor (who makes the vip by ssv).