Threesome Question

Discussion in 'Sex, Love & Relationships' started by DojaCFR, Dec 15, 2012.

1. ^^^Exactly. There has to be a plan. Even if it were random, the couple needs to discuss it before hand as far as boundaries.

Well some girls might be turned on by that and if that was the case and the guy was that way..what's the issue? From talking to women about it and reading studies..girl on girl flings are a bit more common than they used to be, and way more common than guy on guy. Decreased religion in today's society may have a factor in that. Light flirting (kissing, grabbing, etc) is also becoming acceptable by people. My mother grounded me when I was 17 and had a poster of two girls kissing. She just stood up in argument against my ex and my cousin who both have photos on facebook kissing other girls.

Being married for many years is really difficult for most people. It isnt their fault, especially with the worlds distractions in media. We arent perfect and we definitely werent made to be strongly emotionally connected to eachother. Were meant to procreate, and have sex. Would you rather have your significant other cheat on you, and then either deal with that the rest of your lives or divorce? Or would you (if your interesting in the opp sex) rather invite someone to the bedroom for a nice little fling, something different and fun, and not have to worry about the other person because they're right there with you enjoying it together (hopefully). This isn't an easy concept, nor is it an easy task. But it isn't only about cheating.

2. but that's not the reality of the situation. it will happen or not. and if it does, people will consider the consequences later. even if you play it by the rules and all... once the threesome happens things will change.

like prior to trying to weed most people have heard the negatives, but still try... what happens next really depends on the individual.

3. The last one i had there was no discussing and we just got down..the other girl rode me while my girl sat on my face and they were making out at the same time..also hit the other doggy while she ate my girl out it was so fuckin sexy..the other girl was our good friend and we were drunk so it wasnt a big deal after it was over..i would feel robbed if u couldnt bang both girls

4. My opinion. If the threesome has rules like that the relationship won't last. If his girlfriend is open enough to have a 'threesome' she should be open enough for him to actually touch the 'third wheel'. It sounds like he wants one and she is compromising by 'having one' only not really. She has to fool around with the girl but he can't. After the 'threesome' I see nothing but jealousy. But that's me looking from the outside in and no idea of how these people actually are. Just my professional opinion.

5. only rule between the woman and I in regards to threesomes (depends on who the third girl is) is that the other girl and I can do anything except actual sex. Fine by me :D thats if the other girl is someone we just sorta know. Our good friends (girls) I can sleep with.

He just needs to figure out what works for them.

6. That's what I call watching your girlfriend have sex with another girl while you sit there and jerk off.

7. Well hes still gonna be fucking his girl. So he'll have some pussy. I think he was just more worried about it being awkward cuz he can't touch the other girl.

I said fuck it and go for it anyway. But I do kinda understand the situation. Myself Ol Lady said the same thing if we were to ever have a "threesome" that I couldn't touch the other girl.

My only 3 way request would he two girls going down on me at the same time. I could really care less about putting myself Dick in the other girl. But maybe some finger action to her while shes going down on my wife would he cool too...

But ill take what I can get. Lol. If I gotta settle for no touch the other chick while myself girl does things to me I'm cool too...that's what I told him. But Idk if its considered a "threesome" then.

-IVXX

8. On the contrary, having rules is a very important part of exploring something like this.

Not many couples are okay with a no-rules threesome right off the bat. People get nervous about the idea of bringing a third party into their sex life. A lot of times they feel like they can only be comfortable with it up to a certain point, it's sort of like testing the waters.

So you both set your ground rules and say "this is what I'm okay with and this is what I'm not okay with", and then if all parties follow the rules and no one gets butthurt despite that, then often times people will be more relaxed the next time around. Maybe a few less rules.

The real problems come when someone apprehensively agrees to a threesome, doesn't make it clear beforehand what they're not okay with, and then all the jealousy and issues start flying around because "well I didn't realize you were going to stick your dick in her!" or some shit.

If you're gonna do a threesome, you gotta get all this shit out on the table.

9. Personally I do threes a good bit. with two guys, two girls, guy and a girl or whatever. This being said im single and for the reason that I REFUSE to be tied down, limited or controled.
    That being said, ive done threes in a relationship a couple times and if everyone isnt total game from anyone its not fair. That turns into I want to experience with someone else but dont want to cheat so lets call it a threesome. Your friend is getting screwed over.. and not in a kinky way.

10. If you are nervous or not totally game for any scenario during a threesome its not a good idea to have one. People get frustrated with sexual limitations.

11. They do, but I think that's the best way for most normal couples to get comfortable with threesomes.

There aren't many couples who would both be down with an "anything goes" threesome right off the bat. If you're one of those couples, then more power to you, but most people need to take it slow.

You try it once with the limitations you've set in order to make you both comfortable, and if all parties are willing to agree to those limitations so that everyone can be more comfortable, hopefully the limiting party or parties will gain more trust in the idea and be more relaxed about it next time. Helps the parties involved to realize that their significant others respect their wishes and the limitations they've set forth, and gives way to more trust in future situations like this. :p

It's a totally healthy way to be introduced to this kind of thing.

12. When I was 17, I drove drunk across town expecting to have a threesome. Both chicks were down (and bangin'. A 10 and a 9) but I totally choked. Couldn't do it, I'll never know why. I relive that night every night laying in bed :(:(

That's ok though I'm sure I'll have another chance. Someday....

13. I'd be down, if it was cool that after fucking my gf, bitch#2 sucked my dick after i was done fucking gf. Then I'd bd like aight I'm not mad.

14. Mr. Girly and I had a threesome earlier this year.

We agreed that he wouldn't actually penetrate her, but everything else was fine.

It was a good time, but I don't think I'd do it again. It was just out of curiosity.

15. Lol..Mr. girly sounds do degrading

:)

-IVXX

16. I know, it's unfortunate.

17. I'm lucky that the only threesome I've been in was all about spreading da love. no one was greedy.

jealousy like that defeats the purpose of a threesome and would probably end up being awkward anyway.

but that's just me

18. So....ironically I ended up in a Polyamorous relationship with my wife and a few girls for the next four years after this lol...

sadly I'm now seperated but the wives are still together.

interesting how life comes full circle...

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-G870A using Grasscity Forum mobile app

19. See, you got greedy lol

Good luck with your future.

J

• Like Like x 1
  20. naw, I wasn't greedy lol. just gone too much traveling for work, I was with my main wife since 2006, she and I had issues..I was fine with our second.

plus I'm in a Triad relationship now with two awesome girls so...can't complain lol

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-G870A using Grasscity Forum mobile app