British Deputy PM Calls for all drugs to be decriminilised

Discussion in 'Marijuana News' started by Eelarch, Dec 14, 2012.

1. We spent all the moving forward money on the olympics and even they were shite and we never made all that money that they claimed would come in through tourism :mad:

2. #22 iKb, Jan 7, 2013
    Last edited by a moderator: Jan 7, 2013

We're very good at not moving forward.

We just have to wait and see the reaction of the legalisation in the various states of America. If it gains a positive response, we might have a chance.

3. #23 nomoredoubts, Jan 8, 2013
    Last edited by a moderator: Jan 8, 2013
    Hang on just a minute did I say I wanted people to go to jail for using other drugs 'NO' did I say using other drugs was something bad 'NO' all I did is say fuck all drugs as in why are mp's bothering trying to decriminalize all drugs as this makes cannabis appear as bad as those other drugs and the chances of any one in power listening to your legalize cannabis argument when you say you wanted the nation wide decriminalization of all drugs are going to be reduced dramatically.

The two matters should be looked at separately cannabis should be looked at on its own then all other drugs should follow in fact cannabis should not even be in the same sentence as other drugs this is giving the general public and the uneducated even more ammunition by thinking that cannabis is the same as crack/meth/heroin if they see it all together in one headline its such a confusing message as I say the two things drugs and cannabis should be looked at different times so yeah I stick by my statement but change it a little and once again say ''fuck all drugs just legalize the herb then we can look at other policies'

Personally I think this was done on purpose so it would make it a lot easier to throw the cannabis legalization/decimalization argument out of parliament.

4. I understand what you all are saying about Clegg and his lies but lets face it in the UK when you usually see things about cannabis its about how they are going to kick more innocent peoples door in or are going to step up the war on drugs. At last someone has finally got the ball rolling we are far from getting anywhere but a start is a start. Is it not?