1k DR150 Sour Kush/Liberty Haze/Tahoe OG/Cherry Pie grow

Discussion in 'Indoor Grow Journals' started by TKAF, Dec 12, 2012.

1. trout- that would probably work just fine with a gravity fed setup as long as the hoses are about the same length and everything you should have a pretty even flow.

Garilla- bummer, I checked the walmart website you could do site to store shipping for like a dollar but I couldn't seem to find them either... strange.

2. I bought what they had, but they were only 26w. You have given me an idea though maybe online is the way to go.

3. Here it is it should make a difference, that plant in the corner is sativa dominant and stretched so she wasn't getting as much light. it was 10-12 dollars at walmart the bulb

[​IMG]

4. I have a couple of these bulbs too that I got at walmart. At mine they have 42watt and 55watt. If you cannot find them at Wal-Mart do you guys have Menards out there? They have a bunch of them really cheap too. Might want to have a look there. These lights are gonna be used as under lights for me =)

5. I like that bulb, I will have to get a couple of these.

6. Hope everyone had a happy new year. Here is how my plants are looking in 2013.

Cherry Pie
    [​IMG]
    Sour Kush which I will be calling Sour OG from now on. Smells amazing, super sour funk.
    [​IMG][​IMG][​IMG]
    Tahoe OG
    [​IMG]
    Liberty Haze looking really nice as well very long thin pistillate hairs.
    [​IMG]
    Group shot
    [​IMG]

7. Looking great! Holy crap I wish mine were to this point lol

8. Thanks man. They really are starting to come along and swell up. I can't wait to see how they look in another 30 days. Currently day 37

9. Looks good!

10. A first time post in my thread! Hello and welcome to grasscity. wanted to update and say that I found one seed forming on the top of one of the sour kush plants. I looked and looked for hours and could not find any signs of hermies so I dunno. Hopefully I don't end up with a fully seeded crop.

11. subbed i got some liberty haze at day 36 now 2 pheno is pretty fat while the others look like they could be fatter o well like you said cant w8 for another 30 days

12. Whats growing on?

13. Would love an update! Been awhile =D