1k DR150 Sour Kush/Liberty Haze/Tahoe OG/Cherry Pie grow

Discussion in 'Indoor Grow Journals' started by TKAF, Dec 12, 2012.

1. I have had great luck with gnatrol..used every other watering for two weeks..it knocked them out for the count

2. Yes let's hope the azamax does the trick I don't want to spend more money to get rid of these little buggers if I don't have to. I never did the soil drench before so they just kept coming back :eek:. Here are some random pics to enjoy.

full melt bubble
    [​IMG]
    Iso hash
    [​IMG]

[​IMG]

Our cat named kitty
    [​IMG]

3. Subbed in will keep an eye on ya :) I have a journal too if interested in my sig.

4. thanks. how do you like the ak47 I've always wanted to grow that strain.

5. So far I have had equipment issues which caused health issues but I have one solid healthy plant. 4 trying to catch up, and a week old seedling becoming a second rockstar of the garden. Coming up in their 4th week after germ and whole room smells already even though grow cab is mostly sealed... Working on getting exhaust in couple weeks when I get cash, also redoing my whole aeroponics system to work more efficiently. So at this point still hard to tell much about the strain so far from the issues other than they are already strongly scented heh. But is a very happy feeling to finally have my grow going.

6. All my best strains have a strong smell in veg. I found balls all over my cherry pie, I moved them into a different room with a 400 watt and plucked off the balls. People say that they contain no pollen but I'm not risking it.

[​IMG]
    Tahoe OG, she is stretching like crazy
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    Critical sensi star, grows slowly and weird wrinkly leaves.
    [​IMG]
    Liberty Haze
    [​IMG]
    My favorite sour kush, indica dominant pheno.
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    Welcome to the jungle
    [​IMG]

7. Coming right along..

8. Well, I am kinda sad that the cherry pie had balls it seemed like a very nice strain. If that's the worst thing that happens during this grow I will consider myself fortunate. 2 plants down, however they made some room for the others to get more light on the lowers. lots of bud sites. I haven't had to cool my lights because of low temps and my light are on at night. 75 F 50% RH day 21

[​IMG][​IMG][​IMG][​IMG]

Supplies for drip feed set up.
    [​IMG]

9. Sorry to hear about the males, gonna suck when I get to that point really hoping for girls like all of us =). Starting to get a couple gnats.. glad your thread talked about it before now I have an idea of what to do.

10. Happy holidays everyone here is the tent at day 29. Yo hamm :smoking:
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]

Set up the drip feed in veg.
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]

Thanks for looking

11. A nice variety you have here must smell like a unicorns vajaja in there omg!
    subbed rawr

happy holidays

12. Hamm here.
    looking good man, can't wait to see the turnout

13. looking really good TKAF. I like your drip system and your buds, nice work man. Merry Christmas all.

14. Are you getting even flow with your drip system? I am thinking of rigging one up myself for my next run. I am thinking about using a smaller diameter pvc piping then run pliable tubing off the main stem to each pot. I would have like a "hopper" that I just pour nute mixes in. I would probably do cut off valves for each of my pots so I can feed diff strains.

15. Interesting, how would the cut off valves work?

16. Good question. I was going to do something like that but I was worried they wouldn't drip at the same rate so I put 1 gallon per hour drippers on and everything works great. My only concern would be clogs but so far so good. I also forgot to mention I added some (2) 55 watt 2700k cfl bulb for some plants that weren't getting enough lights, will post them up soon.

17. 55 watts actual?

18. Yes sir they are the biggest cfl's I've ever seen. Got them at walmart. Here is a pic of the tahoe og the other one seems to not be working. Very frosty already.

[​IMG]

19. Very nice. I thought the same about the clogs in the lines..esp since mine will be gravity fed. That's why I am thinking about using pvc piping. I would just have a shut off valve between the main pvc "stem" and the actual water spicket for each pot.

20. #40 GarrillaGrower, Dec 25, 2012
    Last edited by a moderator: Dec 26, 2012
    Very nice photo man, I was just at Wall Mart and did not see those bulbs, and I was looking for them,damn.