Best thick glass brand?

Discussion in 'Bongs, Dab Rigs, Bubblers, Water Pipes' started by tapiocaweasel, Dec 11, 2012.

1. Holy crap did not expect to ever see a hoss able to take that.
    Probably only like 1/10 will be that strong he got lucky

2. where would i be able to look at their stuff online?

3. If thickness is your only criteria I'd say go with a US tube.

4. #24 n3vdawg, Dec 13, 2012
    Last edited by a moderator: Dec 13, 2012

[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=hR0fFZnFMlw]9mm MIO Glass Bong - YouTube[/ame]
    Here's a video of one I like. Lookup Mio Glass on google, first result sells one. Check your lhs too
    Mio stands for Made in Oregon

Honestly, it's hard to find this brand tho. US tubes might be your best bet

5. Call up Illuzions glass in denver. They might ship you a MIO. It's definitely worth it if thick glass is what you're really looking for.

6. Hey does anyone have any pictures or stories of 9mm glass breaking? It must happen.

7. This is a fantastic thread. This is what I'm looking for, a very very thick walled bong. The thicker, the better. I can have butter fingers at times and during my all-nighters I can get a little drowsy and very clumsy. Thanks guys for all the excellent information contained within this thread. This forum rocks !!

8. yep. had a nice 9mm beaker tube. left it in my vehicle full of water when it was below freezing outside. next morning went to grab it, and it was covered in ice. so i grabbed my 4 piece grinder and gave it some light taps to chip the ice. well those light hits were enough to crack the entire beaker.

lesson here: dont let your glass get to below freezing temps. it makes it very fragile.

Sent from my iPhone using Grasscity Forum

9. I remember seeing one by a company called Royalty that was 10 mm thick. It was kind of whack looking though, to be honest.

10. Us tubes 9mm or i personally own a 7mm Left Coast straight tube in my collection and that thing is solid. The base is thick as fuck and they stamp the thickness right into the glass so you see/feel the beastiness in this thing