Studying while high?

Discussion in 'General' started by aniutushka, Dec 11, 2012.

1. Thoughts? Better? Worse?

2. Only if you take the test high

3. That's what everybody says but why?

4. I can't do it. The last thing I want to think about while I'm high is schoolwork. But I have friends who study or do homework while they're high and it works out fine for them. It just has to do with your mindset while you're high I guess. Some people get high and get into "I wanna get stuff done" mindset. Me... not so much.

5. Did I really have to be the one to say it?

Study high.
    Take test high.
    Get high scores.

6. Because you are in the same mindset you were when you were studying. So it will help you recall information.

Same goes for eating a snack while studying. If you had that same snack during the test it will help you recall things.

7. I was trying to be helpful not just do a really obvious quote.

8. That's not my question, my question is why should u take the test high? Studying home high is one thing, being on the exam, distracted by million things doesn't seem better

9. Interesting, thanks for the explanation :)

10. i cant even read when i'm high...i try to read on line in a book and get distracted by a random word in the sentence and start thinking of every time in my life that word has been there man

11. Lol I'm really sorry I didn't see the first message..

12. No problem I just come back to the threads I post in too quick. haha

13. Lol yeah I guess it's all in the matter of focusing... Some can, some cant.

14. yup. state dependent learning :hello:

15. I understood my chemistry and calculus courses like that. Now i can understand it all better thanks to going to class high. If you intend to study or go to class high i suggest going to a lecture like that as well, it really helped me out, but i dont know, maybe you'r different.

PS: my handwriteing became worse at the beggining, so look out for that
    :)

16. [quote name='"aniutushka"']Thoughts? Better? Worse?[/quote]

I think its very slightly harder high, but more enjoyable and easy to get into.
    Lately I try to save my weed until I'm done studying

17. Lol I tried doing that but I need a good one or one and a half hour before I can control my laughter) I'm still kind of new, but I did an experiment and wrote couple of assignments, turned out to be pretty good.

18. this thread is moving amillio miles anour i cant keepup

19. Yeah, I developed this thinking that if I'm not doing anything with my high, just being stupid, watching tv, I feel like that's a waste..

20. Slooooooooooooooo-ooooooooooooooooooooow

Doooooooooooooooooooooo-oooooooooooooooooown