Things that make you happy

Discussion in 'General' started by WaxPayne, Dec 10, 2012.

1. Amazing 70 fl weather not a cloud in the sky
    Just might go into the 60s soon lmao

2. Wearing fresh adidas pants. So comfy

3. smoking a bowl or blunt while chillin in our hot tub
    Perfect //static.grscty.com//public/style_emoticons/default/smiley-rolling-joint.gif

4. My dog. She's awesome friend!

5. Stormy weather. Nothing better than smoking on your porch in the summer watching a thunderstorm go by. Its supposed to snow thanksgiving and this would be the third time it's snowed this month which is unusual so I'm hoping this winter is going to be snowy

6. Sweet food, weekends, holidays, meet friends.

7. Having consecutive days off from work

8. I did that a few days ago, supposed to have our first snow tonight hopefully.. last year we got nothin which is unusual where im at, the year before we got some 12"+ on the valley which was unusual to, usually just rains all winter in the valley..
    So hope tonight i smoke in the snow, that will make me happy

your only as free as you think you are

9. getting into bed when the sheets have just been freshly washed! heaven!

10. Especially with freshly shaved legs.

11. Getting paid early with holiday pay and overtime added on top.

[​IMG]

12. Being able to tell wax Happy Turkey day ... Happy Turkey day dude..

13. You as well friend happy thanksgiving to you and the Mrs. :)

[​IMG]

14. .

Attached Files:

15. When someone matches me on my intensity when I'm talking about things that I'm passionate about.

16. When I mix a bowl of lemon diesel and blue dream. It's such a deadly combination lololZ

17. When my girl cuddles up with me and falls asleep with her phone in her hand, and I wake up to her drooling on me and holding my hand.

She'd hate me for saying that, but it's so adorable. One more month and she'll be able to stay with me nearly every night. And not long after we'll be getting our own place. Time is strange, it's so far out, yet it's coming so soon.

I'm so happy to have a best friend for a partner.

18. Watching Jesse Pinkman smoking pot in Saul Goodman's office.

19. Getting a nice high when there's that perfect breeze outside and just barely any sunshine coming through the clouds

20. #1900 Madeenz, Nov 28, 2015
    Last edited by a moderator: Nov 28, 2015
    When my head game is on point and afterward my bf says "just take all my money"

Hahahahaha first time he said that I started dying